Author Topic: I started write a Holocaust novel  (Read 1153 times)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
I started write a Holocaust novel
« on: June 10, 2009, 05:29:06 PM »
Shalom JTF!

I started write a novel about the holocaust. The story will be about 15 Jews who were in the Ghetto of Warsaw, and who were uprising in 1943, and only one character will stay alive.

I will make monument for the victims with this novel, I remember my grandmother's father had to hidde during the WW2 he also lost his job, almost died with his Jewish friends by nazis.  :'(
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: I started write a Holocaust novel
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 08:01:14 PM »
At one time, I was interested in doing something like that, but I don't think it is a good idea.  The reason being that there are too many idiots who claim that the holocaust never happened.  I don't want them to be able to point to a novel about the holocaust and say "see!  this is a fiction!"

I think art, or poetry, or commentary, or songs even, about the holocaust are good.  Not fiction.  I think there are many Jews who would agree with me.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, 12:37:44 AM »
exactly my point.

but are you basing it on a true life or accounts by any chance?

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2009, 02:00:17 PM »
i think it is a wonderful idea because so many idiots try to say it never happened and this is a way to keep the truth alive ...people need to see the truth!
I am in love with Light as it has brought the curtains back from the darkness...i will always be free with the truth i now know and my heart is forever changed...I thank G-d for the light! <3 Always

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2009, 02:37:55 PM »
Thanks! I'm already writing it, I am at 3 pages right now.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2009, 04:29:28 PM »
I think a story or movie about brave Jews who fight back against enemies of the Jewish people is what we need.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2009, 05:13:02 PM »
Oh, that is WONDERFUL PZ.....!!!!!

:dance:

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2009, 05:20:42 PM »
Why don't you write a "science fiction" or alternative history novel set in the near future about the Jews who have elected a Zionist government and are in the process of building the Third Temple, fighting the good fight, and expelling Arabs from Israel in order to prepare the way for the Messiah. It could have a lot of exciting twists and turns about the plots by evil arabs and treasonous leftist European governments and, on the other hand, Jews, who outwit them, helped by the coutageous army of righteous Gentiles. I bet this would be a really popular book or film.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2009, 05:57:47 PM »
The book will be dramatic and very sad. The characters never give up the hope, and they will fight in the hopeless situation against the nazis! And one of my Jewish friend will help me to make my book popular, he has good place in the media. He already wrote me that he supports my idea and wants to see it soon! ;)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2009, 05:59:09 PM »
And by the way all the time I was the best in literature from my class, and I read many different books and romantic and dramatic and historical books and novels. :-[ This book must be famous and people must accept that the holocaust happened and it is the shame of the world.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2009, 06:00:08 PM »
Why don't you write a "science fiction" or alternative history novel set in the near future about the Jews who have elected a Zionist government and are in the process of building the Third Temple, fighting the good fight, and expelling Arabs from Israel in order to prepare the way for the Messiah. It could have a lot of exciting twists and turns about the plots by evil arabs and treasonous leftist European governments and, on the other hand, Jews, who outwit them, helped by the coutageous army of righteous Gentiles. I bet this would be a really popular book or film.

Maybe I will write about it too. ;)

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2009, 11:32:44 PM »
That sounds good...it will be an encouragement to others, also....

The book will be dramatic and very sad. The characters never give up the hope, and they will fight in the hopeless situation against the nazis! And one of my Jewish friend will help me to make my book popular, he has good place in the media. He already wrote me that he supports my idea and wants to see it soon! ;)
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Jewlover

• New JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2009, 01:14:43 PM »
Shalom JTF!

I started write a novel about the holocaust. The story will be about 15 Jews who were in the Ghetto of Warsaw, and who were uprising in 1943, and only one character will stay alive.

I will make monument for the victims with this novel, I remember my grandmother's father had to hidde during the WW2 he also lost his job, almost died with his Jewish friends by nazis.  :'(

Its true, Europeans are anti jewish!

My family was send to concentration camp in Germany, thank G-d that they where alive when the war ended! :dance:

Im  most angry at the Europeans after world war 2, the anti Semitic in Europe have never despaired! :'( >:(

My family Got a sickening  pay check every month from the German state, but it was nothing in compare that my grandfather sad in a concentration camp for 3.5 year! >:( :'(

My grandfather got 3000 zl from the German government, its like the like to spit on us!

I hate Germans! >:(

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2009, 01:22:05 PM »
I got my first diploma in my school when I was 11 years old I had to write a novel / tale. :-[
I was the first. :-[
 :dance:

PS: (I think Austrians were a bit bigger nazis than Germans, sHitler was Austrian).  >:(