Author Topic: What happened to the Black Egyptians thread?  (Read 1186 times)

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
What happened to the Black Egyptians thread?
« on: June 10, 2009, 05:56:00 PM »
It has just disappeared!  :o

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
Re: What happened to the Black Egyptians thread?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 06:26:41 PM »
A mod or admin deleted it.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 06:27:57 PM »
 :clap:
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 06:36:06 PM »
Why? What was wrong with it?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 06:36:23 PM »
It suffered the eleventh plague, the plague of relocation...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2009, 06:45:20 PM »

It was deleted not relocated. Who deleted it and why?

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2009, 06:53:06 PM »
It was sent to the gulag  :laugh:
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2009, 07:20:13 PM »

No, it was relocated in the Honorable and Winged members section because a moderator considered it to be irrelevant to our cause. I was not the one who did this, but in some respects I understand the reasoning.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Moshe92

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2009, 07:31:14 PM »

No, it was relocated in the Honorable and Winged members section because a moderator considered it to be irrelevant to our cause. I was not the one who did this, but in some respects I understand the reasoning.

Did you mean the administrators and moderators only section?

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2009, 07:44:33 PM »

If it's irrelevant then why did the JTF webmaster himself refute the lies of Egypt being a Black civilization on jtf.org years ago?

Moshe92

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2009, 07:46:18 PM »

If it's irrelevant then why did the JTF webmaster himself refute the lies of Egypt being a Black civilization on jtf.org years ago?

Of course the people on this forum know that the ancient Egyptians were not black. We've probably had this discussion about 100 times.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2009, 05:08:31 AM »
It is just very frustrating when whole threads disappear without any explanation, as often happens on this forum. I spent some time searching the internet for the portraits of Ancient Egyptians, and I was looking forward to some responses because, I think, they are stunning. People invest in discussions. They invest both their time and their emotions.

So what that the topic was discussed before? A lot of topic were discussed before. Egyptian portraits were not discussed before, as far as I remember.