Author Topic: David Letterman is a pig with his nasty attacks on Sarah Palin  (Read 1612 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
http://www.politicsdaily.com/2009/06/10/david-letterman-and-sarah-palin-feud-grows/?icid=main|htmlws-main|dl1|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.politicsdaily.com%2F2009%2F06%2F10%2Fdavid-letterman-and-sarah-palin-feud-grows%2F
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Moshe92

Re: David Letterman is a pig with his nasty attacks on Sarah Palin
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 07:11:49 PM »
Letterman is pretty disgusting for calling her a slut. Also, I don't know what he meant when he said Sarah Palin "finally met one of those Jewish people Mel Gibson's always talking about."

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 07:19:01 PM »
Letterman has always been a putz... I have never watched his show once... I really dislike his persona and his shtick.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 07:54:17 PM »
I find it rather funny that the left are still nervous about Palin, even on Kenyan Hussein's first year. Fear the Gov libs. Obama has been proven a zero. Nearly 9,000 points dropped from the market. Any time Hussein opens his mouth, Wall St. is throwing up. One thing we can all assure. Palin WOULD NEVER bow down to the enemies of the United States, bad mouthing this nation. Only cowards do that.. Obama is a coward. Letterman is a coward.

Hey Letterman you hypocrite? Make a top 10 on Obama spending 50k on a date from the public's money on his wife. Make a top 10 on this 850 billion dollar stimulus package that has been a bust. What happen to the stimulus package reviving the job market when unemployment is going to reach double digits on Husseins watch!

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 07:57:12 PM »
I find it rather funny that the left are still nervous about Palin, even on Kenyan Hussein's first year. Fear the Gov libs. Obama has been proven a zero. Nearly 9,000 points dropped from the market. Any time Hussein opens his mouth, Wall St. is throwing up. One thing we can all assure. Palin WOULD NEVER bow down to the enemies of the United States, bad mouthing this nation. Only cowards do that.. Obama is a coward. Letterman is a coward.

Hey Letterman you hypocrite? Make a top 10 on Obama spending 50k on a date from the public's money on his wife. Make a top 10 on this 850 billion dollar stimulus package that has been a bust. What happen to the stimulus package reviving the job market when unemployment is going to reach double digits on Husseins watch!

Very good reply MasterWolf. I remember when that dreaded stimulus past the news here in NYC said that the mta would get 2-3 billion and there would be no need for a fare increase. Now look what happened the fare has jumped to 2.25. I read it and saw it on the news.

Offline Gentile

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2009, 07:58:14 PM »
Yeah, the slutty comment was uncalled for.  Overall I think Letterman is pretty harmless.  Late night comedians do what they can to make a buck, lots of bucks btw.  We probably have worse things to worry about.

The Mel Gibson comment may have been a jab at Mel.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2009, 11:41:40 PM »
Letterman has always been a putz... I have never watched his show once... I really dislike his persona and his shtick.

I don't know anyone who finds him funny. As far as I know Leno has been beating him in ratings for the past 16 years. He's kind of a poor man's Johnny Carson. But he's an idiot. A wiseass. A lame personality.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2009, 12:09:42 AM »
Last time I checked, Letterman was not monogamous and did not save himself for marriage. Thererfore his use of the epithet "slut" is puzzling.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2009, 12:20:34 AM »
Last time I checked, Letterman was not monogamous and did not save himself for marriage. Thererfore his use of the epithet "slut" is puzzling.

Interesting how the epithet slut is always used against women and never against promiscuous men. Of course women have more to lose from promiscuity, but it's a sin for both men and women. I really hate it when people refer to nice women like Sarah Palin as sluts but never seem to attack any "slutty" men for immoral sexual behavior. You are absolutely correct that Letterman is not exactly a shining example of purity.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2009, 12:33:36 AM »
All of these late night host should die of aids and their families should die of cancer.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2009, 12:35:02 AM »
All of these late night host should die of aids and their families should die of cancer.

Yes, ovarian or rectal cancer would be a nice fate for these individuals.

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2009, 01:04:17 AM »
You guys are dead right. Jay Leno, David Letterman, Conan O Brien, Jimmy Kimmel, and Craig Ferguson all insulted Mccain, Palin, and Limbaugh. Letterman is the worst and he gave money to Franken in his bid for Senate.

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2009, 01:07:37 AM »
Why do they even call her a slut? Because she's pretty (for her age)?

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2009, 01:39:12 AM »
Why do they even call her a slut? Because she's pretty (for her age)?

exactly
hillary dykton can't be a slut who would wanna knock that?

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2009, 02:45:09 AM »
letterman hasn't been funny for decades

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2009, 06:13:45 AM »
Yeah, the slutty comment was uncalled for.  Overall I think Letterman is pretty harmless.  Late night comedians do what they can to make a buck, lots of bucks btw.  We probably have worse things to worry about.

I have a feeling it was more of a knock on Sarah than Mel.  I think it refers to something along the lines of "she's so sheltered and out of touch up there in Alaska that she probably doesn't even know what a Jew is let alone ever met one.  Now that she is in such a cosmopolitan and enlightened place like New York, she finally met one".  The "Mel Gibson's always talking about" comment was probably an added bonus jab against him. 
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2009, 08:06:23 AM »
I like Gibsons Move Bravehart.  There is a SLAUGHTERHOUSE on Pailn right now
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2009, 11:08:52 AM »

Very well stated,   Masterwolf!

What also comes to mind is that Barack Hussein Obama's "  Presidential "  Inauguration cost was around 3 to 4 times greater than the cost for G.W. Bush's Presidential Inauguration costs in 2000,   as well as 2004.      Considering the U.S.  was deep in a recession back in January,  2009,     BHO's inauguration should have been scaled down.     Not the other way around.       

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2009, 11:19:18 AM »

I have a feeling it was more of a knock on Sarah than Mel.  I think it refers to something along the lines of "she's so sheltered and out of touch up there in Alaska that she probably doesn't even know what a Jew is let alone ever met one.  Now that she is in such a cosmopolitan and enlightened place like New York, she finally met one".  The "Mel Gibson's always talking about" comment was probably an added bonus jab against him. 

I definitely agree with you that the comment that mentioned Mel Gibson was a knock on Sarah Palin being from Alaska.      An additional part of that " top 10 "  list was the reference about Sarah Palin seeing the NY landmarks,   in context with her comment that you can see Russia from Alaska.       In reality,   you CAN see Russian land from part of Alaska.       

David Letterman is both evil and comes across as a condescending individual.     These are very common traits for liberals.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2009, 11:22:42 AM »
Letterman is a pile of excrement.  He is viciously partisan and hateful.  I hope he is replaced by a fat black woman.  HAHAHAHHA