Author Topic: In Australia people from India being attacked and stabbed by Arab Muzzies  (Read 1010 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
Australia needs to immediately deport all 300,000 or so muslim nazi Lebanese that they foolishly brought into their country during the "civil war" in Lebanon which was nothing more than muslim nazi aggression against the Christian Lebanese.  They are absolutely terrorizing all Australians, taking over the town and beaches, eg. Cornulla, starting unprovoked fights, calling girls in bikinis "whores" etc. all of this is jihad to terrorize out the population and take over territory in Australia.  The current generation will not be able to forgive the naive politicians who brought these muslim nazi monsters into their country.  And now they are attacking Indians there as well!  Australia needs to kick out all muslim nazi koranimals!

http://www.brookesnews.com/051912muslim.html

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
I don't know too much about the immigration laws in place in Australia.
But, I consistently read reports of heinous crimes being committed by Muslims against Australian citizens.
And, it seems the authorities there do not take the necessary actions to curtail and/or control this problem.

If this is becoming the norm there, immigration from Islamic countries should be halted immediately.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Australia needs to immediately deport all 300,000 or so muslim nazi Lebanese that they foolishly brought into their country during the "civil war" in Lebanon which was nothing more than muslim nazi aggression against the Christian Lebanese.  They are absolutely terrorizing all Australians, taking over the town and beaches, eg. Cornulla, starting unprovoked fights, calling girls in bikinis "whores" etc. all of this is jihad to terrorize out the population and take over territory in Australia.  The current generation will not be able to forgive the naive politicians who brought these muslim nazi monsters into their country.  And now they are attacking Indians there as well!  Australia needs to kick out all muslim nazi koranimals!

http://www.brookesnews.com/051912muslim.html

Yes, you are right.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
But, I consistently read reports of heinous crimes being committed by Muslims against Australian citizens.
And, it seems the authorities there do not take the necessary actions to curtail and/or control this problem.

If this is becoming the norm there, immigration from Islamic countries should be halted immediately.

ag, it is not possible to handle Muslims with western police and courtsystem. I know this from Europe.

Western law aims at deterrence, rehabilitation and expiation of the offender.

But obviously you can't deter a Muslim from i.e. a knife attack or a rape, because this kind of people don't think about consequences of their behaviour. They simply attack without compunction. It is instinct not intent.

You are not able to rehabilitate a Muslim, because of the same reasons. In addition no Muslim I ever met is able to be self critical. Leon de Winter wrote about this issue. It is because of their culture of honour and shame.

Expiation doesn't exist in the Muslim worldview. They are mentally unable to understand if they had done wrong. I think this needs no explanation remember Samir Kuntur and the Hisbollah & Hamas nutcases.

The only way to controll a Muslim population is with fear caused by extreme brutal and not proportional  retaliation and of cause two types of law. One for normal people and one for the Muslims.

But the best way is to seperate from them.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Muslims and arabs must leave Australia!  >:(
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn

ag, it is not possible to handle Muslims with western police and courtsystem. I know this from Europe.

Western law aims at deterrence, rehabilitation and expiation of the offender.

But obviously you can't deter a Muslim from i.e. a knife attack or a rape, because this kind of people don't think about consequences of their behaviour. They simply attack without compunction. It is instinct not intent.

You are not able to rehabilitate a Muslim, because of the same reasons. In addition no Muslim I ever met is able to be self critical. Leon de Winter wrote about this issue. It is because of their culture of honour and shame.

Expiation doesn't exist in the Muslim worldview. They are mentally unable to understand if they had done wrong. I think this needs no explanation remember Samir Kuntur and the Hisbollah & Hamas nutcases.

The only way to controll a Muslim population is with fear caused by extreme brutal and not proportional  retaliation and of cause two types of law. One for normal people and one for the Muslims.

But the best way is to seperate from them.

Seems you are right Pheasant. They have no common sense, nor do they ever think they are doing anything wrong. The only solution I see, in a civilized world, is wipe them fromcivilization, because it's NOT going to get any better, only worse!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
This trend could be a pointer that it may be some international muslamic conspiracy.

It is obvious that Lebanoni muslamics have not drawn enough lessons from the 2006 war and destruction.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.