Author Topic: Obama On Islam & Women's Rights: US & Islam "Not So Different" WARNING! GRAPHIC!  (Read 1747 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Obama On Islam & Women's Rights: US & Islam "Not So Different"

Barack Hussein Obama recently made a speech in Cairo, Egypt to the muslim world concerning women's rights, comparing Islam & the West.

Barack Hussein Obama talks about the respect of women in Islam but the following clip tells another story...

We will now see how much supposed "respect for women's rights" Islam really has...

Muslims show their "respect" by butchering a young Western woman while her boyfriend is forced to watch the brutal slaughter...

WARNING: EXTREMELY GRAPHIC VIDEO! Please do NOT watch if you are sensitive.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I really hate Obama.  >:( I'm so angry with him I wish I could meet him face to face and scream at him and have him watch this video and ask him if he really thinks Islam is peaceful. I'd like to demand for him to explain why he can make such horribly retarded comments in the face of such horrors.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
I really hate Obama.  >:( I'm so angry with him I wish I could meet him face to face and scream at him and have him watch this video and ask him if he really thinks Islam is peaceful. I'd like to demand for him to explain why he can make such horribly retarded comments in the face of such horrors.

I could not have said it better myself. G-d bless you sister RubyStars!!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Islam "Not So Different" only from the Kingdom of the Wretch. 
:beast: :camel:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
Video was removed by ZooTube.  Can someone post it on another site that permits content that might offend some delicate sensibilities?

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Removed
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Didn't take those Arabush's long to get it removed, did it?!  >:( Bastardos!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

Oh really? It also didn't take long for friends of JTF to re-upload it. I know we have a spy/traitor here who is a big fan of "JTFExposed" - so much so that this spy/traitor put the JTFExposed video as a featured video using the "V Log" facility on their Zootube channel!

I have a message to this spy/traitor since I know they will read this: every time you successfully flag one of my JTF videos and it gets removed by the Zootube admins, I - along with friends of JTF on Zootube - will be re-uploading the same video to 5 more separate channels.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn

Oh really? It also didn't take long for friends of JTF to re-upload it. I know we have a spy/traitor here who is a big fan of "JTFExposed" - so much so that this spy/traitor put the JTFExposed video as a featured video using the "V Log" facility on their Zootube channel!

I have a message to this spy/traitor since I know they will read this: every time you successfully flag one of my JTF videos and it gets removed by the Zootube admins, I - along with friends of JTF on Zootube - will be re-uploading the same video to 5 more separate channels.

A traitor among us? Disgusting pig! Thanks for getting this back up! LOVE your JTF graphics in the beginning of the video! God bless you! :israel: :usa+israel: :fist:
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

A traitor among us? Disgusting pig! Thanks for getting this back up! LOVE your JTF graphics in the beginning of the video! G-d bless you! :israel: :usa+israel: :fist:

We have several spies who view this forum and most of them are fans of that Bolshevik Leftist piece of human excrement who associates himself/herself with outright Nazis [the 14/88, SS runes, Death's Head, Swastika variety].

Once again, thank you for the compliments. G-d bless you sister arksis for your untiring support as always!

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
Does anyone have the background to this video?

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
Honestly don't think I can bring myself to watching someone suffer.. I may be weak, yep, just don't like seeing people go through pain.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Something for Feminist supporters of obumer to watch I've seen enough Arab/muslim barbarism for hundred lifes. Aproppo Spies it's public forum and everybody can browse it (including piss-now, muzies, WN and other forum); besides we're 100% legit.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
Honestly don't think I can bring myself to watching someone suffer.. I may be weak, yep, just don't like seeing people go through pain.
I've seen several, but this is the most sickening of them all. It may be illogical, but to me there is something particularly sickeningly repugnant about such treatment being handed out to a woman. You support a young woman to assist her in getting up, not to decapitate her. I almost regret viewing it, but it has a certain clarifying effect on one's political beliefs and I doubt if I will ever again listen to apologists for Islam.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 03:41:15 PM by carreg »