Author Topic: How would you react if a Muslim attacks you?  (Read 1871 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
How would you react if a Muslim attacks you?
« on: June 11, 2009, 10:34:40 AM »
How would you react if a Muslim attacks you? Personally and with words? or violent?

I would react first with words and if he would going on bothering me I would attack him. Violence is the only way! I am actually against violence but if we talk about Muslims, yes!

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
Re: How would you react if a Muslim attacks you?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 10:45:35 AM »
I would respond in kind to either words or physical attacks. And I would kick it up a notch.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, 10:55:22 AM »
Depends on how he attacks me.
I passed 2 16 year old turks on my bicycle a month ago. As I pass them, one of them softly says "can't you ring your bell?"
So I stop and say "What? What you talking to me?"
And then he and his friends start talking "What? I was talking to him" etc and I start talking "Don't talk crap/big to me" and he starts saying "What then? What then?".
So I put my bike on it's standard and start walking fast at him saying "Don't give me a big mouth, cancerous kid. You're an ape. You're a stupid ape. Cancerous idiot. Cancerous ape" "I'll beat you into obliteration" and making gestures to kick him as he keeps walking fast backwards.
Then I realise that I will make him angry by talking about his mother so I start saying "Your mother is a whore" multiple times, and I could see his anger.
As he didn't do anything but walking back I then start walking back to my bicycle and he walks to his friend (in the same direction). As I reach my bike I see him with his hand in his pocket and I thought he might get a knife out. So I pick my pocketknife out my donkey-pocket, just to be prepared. His friend sees this and then starts pushing him back like they always do: He makes gestures to walk forward but his friend pushes him backward as if to make the appearance that he's not scared and wants to fight, but is the wisest of the two as if not to lose his face.
And that was it.

Not really serious, but he learned a valuable lesson: Some whites know how to put a muslim in it's place and own them.

Dirty turk arab nazi...

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2009, 10:59:10 AM »
If only words: I would say I would pray for this person and hope that the G=d of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob would show them the right way..

if violent, I would call the police... ;D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2009, 11:07:12 AM »
I would call the police and press charges if I was attacked by a muslim.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2009, 11:10:00 AM »
Depends on how he attacks me.
I passed 2 16 year old turks on my bicycle a month ago. As I pass them, one of them softly says "can't you ring your bell?"
So I stop and say "What? What you talking to me?"
And then he and his friends start talking "What? I was talking to him" etc and I start talking "Don't talk crap/big to me" and he starts saying "What then? What then?".
So I put my bike on it's standard and start walking fast at him saying "Don't give me a big mouth, cancerous kid. You're an ape. You're a stupid ape. Cancerous idiot. Cancerous ape" "I'll beat you into obliteration" and making gestures to kick him as he keeps walking fast backwards.
Then I realise that I will make him angry by talking about his mother so I start saying "Your mother is a whore" multiple times, and I could see his anger.
As he didn't do anything but walking back I then start walking back to my bicycle and he walks to his friend (in the same direction). As I reach my bike I see him with his hand in his pocket and I thought he might get a knife out. So I pick my pocketknife out my donkey-pocket, just to be prepared. His friend sees this and then starts pushing him back like they always do: He makes gestures to walk forward but his friend pushes him backward as if to make the appearance that he's not scared and wants to fight, but is the wisest of the two as if not to lose his face.
And that was it.

Not really serious, but he learned a valuable lesson: Some whites know how to put a muslim in it's place and own them.

Dirty turk arab nazi...

Things like that happen in Germany daily. But often there are more than only 2 turks. So if you as American would walk along a German street and a group of turks would insult you, you should better don't answer and go fast away. They are violent and they have their 50 brothers mehmet and mustafa. They are armed with knifes and they have no fear to attack you. Specially in my town. If someone calls you here potato (insult for some Germans because we eat a lot potatoes) or F**** German then you should say nothing and drive fast away.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2009, 11:10:31 AM »
It would be in their best interest if they don't get me angry. I have a short fuse and when regarding muslims I would simply not care. But since I live in NYC I would be go to jail.  

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2009, 11:11:25 AM »
Muslamics don't dare.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2009, 11:20:58 AM »
I have not heard anything from any of the Muslims which I work with. I am sure that they may not have the purest thoughts about me, the companies stereotypical Jew, but at least I don't have to work directly with them. I am the kind of person who is very vocal about my dislike of Islam. I also stand up for what I believe in.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2009, 11:24:24 AM »
You need to clarify this.  Do you mean verbally or physically?  Do you mean with a weapon?

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2009, 11:27:35 AM »
I have not heard anything from any of the Muslims which I work with. I am sure that they may not have the purest thoughts about me, the companies stereotypical Jew, but at least I don't have to work directly with them. I am the kind of person who is very vocal about my dislike of Islam. I also stand up for what I believe in.

Same here. I also must work with Muslims. I see them as my enemy but as long they don't attack me personally at work I don't say anything. I really have to watch my language sometimes. At school I talked once about Islam and said "Nazi Islam" while I was talking to the teacher. They teacher just looked amazed what I said. Muslims in my class called me racist then. The teacher just said stop it. The teacher has also some problems because the headmaster of the school said he is a bit racist against turks. No wonder with that many turks. But some jokes are really funny. My German teacher is stupid but he was very funny when he called a Muslim boy "it". "Let it speak". Everyone was laughing  ;D

Offline Gentile

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2009, 01:46:38 PM »
Can't imagine getting attacked my a muslim here in South Carolina but who knows what you're dealing with anymore.  Our problem is thugs and gangs, just a matter of time before the latino gangs start moving in.

Regardless, If the creep is just cussing me, I'd probably cuss back.  If it turns violent then the guy will probably have to kill me.  I could tell him I'm Bobby bad donkey or something but that probably won't help my situation.  If I can get to my glove box then my situation improves greatly.  Sorry, guess I'm not a very good Christian witness, I'm more like Peter with a sword.

Ladies, PLEASE consider some kind of personal self-defense as I doubt your attacker(s) will wait for you to call the police.  Your life will either be in your hands or your attacker's.  Pepper spray or a tazer will be far more effective than a cell phone.

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2009, 02:38:27 PM »

Love what you said about the glove box and how it changes the odds! hahaha this is great!  :laugh: :::D ;D
Can't imagine getting attacked my a muslim here in South Carolina but who knows what you're dealing with anymore.  Our problem is thugs and gangs, just a matter of time before the latino gangs start moving in.

Regardless, If the creep is just cussing me, I'd probably cuss back.  If it turns violent then the guy will probably have to kill me.  I could tell him I'm Bobby bad donkey or something but that probably won't help my situation.  If I can get to my glove box then my situation improves greatly.  Sorry, guess I'm not a very good Christian witness, I'm more like Peter with a sword.

Ladies, PLEASE consider some kind of personal self-defense as I doubt your attacker(s) will wait for you to call the police.  Your life will either be in your hands or your attacker's.  Pepper spray or a tazer will be far more effective than a cell phone.
I am in love with Light as it has brought the curtains back from the darkness...i will always be free with the truth i now know and my heart is forever changed...I thank G-d for the light! <3 Always

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2009, 02:40:44 PM »
If they insulted me in words I would tell, shut up muslim nazi / or nazi, if he wants to attack me I will shoot him with my gas pistol without any warning. I would shoot before he can beat me. ;)
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2009, 09:38:47 PM »
I have a CCW permit, so I would shoot him right between the eyes!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2009, 09:58:03 PM »
I would call him a dirty filthy sand monkey and say that his opinion is no good because muslims are an inferior religious people.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2009, 11:15:03 PM »
I carry Mace, don't know how affective that would be.  It would burn the eyes.  I would verbally tell them to keep their religion, and I will keep mine, Don't tread on my territory!  A good swift kick in the groin for sure!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2009, 11:17:04 PM »
I ignore them and walk away...

or I simply say, "Am Yisrael Chai ode avinu chai"
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Global Warming is a Hoax

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2009, 12:49:48 AM »
I would throw a pigs head at them.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2009, 12:57:57 AM »
I would throw a pigs head at them.

Hi,

You walk around carrying an actual pigs head?  8)
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2009, 02:34:16 AM »

Things like that happen in Germany daily. But often there are more than only 2 turks. So if you as American would walk along a German street and a group of turks would insult you, you should better don't answer and go fast away. They are violent and they have their 50 brothers mehmet and mustafa. They are armed with knifes and they have no fear to attack you. Specially in my town. If someone calls you here potato (insult for some Germans because we eat a lot potatoes) or F**** German then you should say nothing and drive fast away.
Nauseating! I've just heard a similar story from a Dutch fellow.  >:(  At the end, I believe that quaranimals will be expelled from Europe, along with their progressive scum sucking friends. 
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2009, 02:44:52 AM »
I'd take up two notches. I'd probably say Od Kahane Chai too, after I palpitate quaranimal's head.
I actually often say Am Israel Chai when I see them around town anyway, as a way of saying "Hi, how are you?!"  :laugh:

I rarely get any reactions from them. Rarely a quaranimal, typically of an ayrab type, looks at me with a challenge - I never look back. I am quite confident in my physical abilities and have few advanced martial arts degrees, so I don't recommend this to everyone. I am really at owe how many muslimes are around town now - multiple children, pregnant women, full face covers - the trend is very, very disturbing. They numbers are only dwarfed by the number of gay white couples - a combination that will lead to disaster.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2009, 05:23:59 AM »
If there are more than two of them, probably I would try to avoid a fight. But I would look for the guys later. If I find one of them alone and I have good chances not to be seen by witnesses and to be caught by the police, I would teach him manners. It is absolutly necessary to show the quranimal red lines. They are more like young dogs, than humans. So they need strict education.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2009, 05:27:20 AM »
If there are more than two of them, probably I would try to avoid a fight. But I would look for the guys later. If I find one of them alone and I have good chances not to be seen by witnesses and to be caught by the police, I would teach him manners. It is absolutly necessary to show the quranimal red lines. They are more like young dogs, than humans. So they need strict education.

Just be careful! ;) They are animals, and they can kill if they lost their head.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2009, 07:17:14 PM »
If there are more than two of them, probably I would try to avoid a fight. But I would look for the guys later. If I find one of them alone and I have good chances not to be seen by witnesses and to be caught by the police, I would teach him manners. It is absolutely necessary to show the quranimal red lines. They are more like young dogs, than humans. So they need strict education.

Phaesant, correct me if I am wrong, but my hunch is that Germans, as pathetic as some of you have become, will not simply roll over and give control of Germany to quaranimals just because muslimes have became an electorate majority. I suspect that Rhine will be red of blood again, G-d forbids, if this become a reality. I  just can believe Irish, Dutch, English and Germans will rollover like turkeys. I suspect even the Frogs are not going to rollover and if they do, then Germans know the shortest route to Paris, anyway. Only this time around there will be no noble and brave French army that defended France in WWI. Besides the patriotic remnants of the French army will have a direct incentive to save France from muslime savages by cooperating with external forces. I suspect, that either way, the Jews of Europe will suffer immensely.  Perhaps Israel can play a role in Europe's liberation... What do you think?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot