Author Topic: LOOK WHAT I FOUND IN A LATE 1800'S NEWSPAPER  (Read 2370 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
Re: LOOK WHAT I FOUND IN A LATE 1800'S NEWSPAPER
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 11:08:34 AM »
a little hard to read but its the truth!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, 11:10:49 AM »
a little hard to read but its the truth!
3 negros were arrested for shooting a and robbing a woman and beating her 3 daughters.Nothing nw under the sun  ,this occurred in 1872
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2009, 11:20:33 AM »
I have spent a LOT of time looking through old newspapers... especially late 1920's early 30's and this was VERY VERY common.  It seemed like nearly everything involving negros was related to rape, murder and theft.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2009, 03:13:45 PM »
I have spent a LOT of time looking through old newspapers... especially late 1920's early 30's and this was VERY VERY common.  It seemed like nearly everything involving negros was related to rape, murder and theft.

Well thats because most negroes are indeed rapists and burglars. When I see the way negroes behave today, It makes sense that most articles  referring to rape, involved negroes.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2009, 03:21:15 PM »

Well thats because most negroes are indeed rapists and burglars. When I see the way negroes behave today, It makes sense that most articles  referring to rape, involved negroes.

Well the Blacks are not the ones who commited the most rapes at a time... The Japanese hold that record..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_of_nanjing#Rape

The International Military Tribunal for the Far East estimated that 20,000 women were raped, including infants and the elderly.[32] A large portion of these rapes were systematized in a process where soldiers would search door-to-door for young girls, with many women taken captive and gang raped.[33] The women were often killed immediately after the rape, often through explicit mutilation[34] or by stabbing a bayonet, long stick of bamboo[35], or other objects into the ------.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2009, 04:09:24 PM »

Well the Blacks are not the ones who commited the most rapes at a time... The Japanese hold that record..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_of_nanjing#Rape

The International Military Tribunal for the Far East estimated that 20,000 women were raped, including infants and the elderly.[32] A large portion of these rapes were systematized in a process where soldiers would search door-to-door for young girls, with many women taken captive and gang raped.[33] The women were often killed immediately after the rape, often through explicit mutilation[34] or by stabbing a bayonet, long stick of bamboo[35], or other objects into the ------.

Cummon Newman.. that is apples to oranges.

The attack on Nanjing was indeed terrible...  But there are countless horrible stories of unimaginable raping in ALL imperialistic conquest.  Fill in the blank... Genghis Kahn, Alexander the Great,  etc. were all were involved in campaigns that enslaved, raped, executed, and piliged.... but I'm certain the numbers weren't well documented. 

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2009, 08:50:17 PM »
c'mon guys not all Negroes are rapists and burglars, only 99.9% of them are.  ;D

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2009, 10:13:01 PM »
I always thought that prior to the civil rights movement
they were a peaceful people that wouldn't commit crime.