Author Topic: Clinton states 'Iranian attack on Israel will NOT be seen as attack on US'  (Read 1227 times)

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
http://www.jnewswire.com/article/2665

The vile wh-re would welcome an attack on Israel by iran.
By Stan Goodenough
June 12, 2009

One year after declaring - as a presidential candidate - that an Iranian attack on Israel would be regarded as an attack on the US, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton earlier this week revealed that this was certainly not the policy of the Obama administration.

While the Iranians could expect 'retaliation,' America was not committing itself to come to Israel's defense.

Clinton was being interviewed on ABC TV's 'This Week' show by the station's White House Correspondent George Stephanopoulos, who reminded her of what she had said in 2008.

Before playing a video recording in which Clinton emphatically states: "I would make it clear to the Iranians that an attack on Israel would incur massive retaliation from the United States," Stephanopoulos told her that this "was your position during the campaign."

"Is it US policy now," he asked the woman who repeatedly describes herself as a staunch friend of the Jewish state.

Instead of sending the unequivocal and reassuring message Israel wants to hear on this critical existential issue, Clinton, um'd and ah'd.

"I think it is US policy to the extent that we have alliances and understandings with a number of nations," she said, then added, "I don't think there is any doubt in anyone's mind that, were Israel to suffer a nuclear attack by Iran, there would be retaliation."

Stephanopoulos pressed her: "By the United States?"

But she would not commit. "Well, I think there would be retaliation," she said.

Observers wondered whether Clinton was simply adopting a more pragmatic position on the issue now that, as The Jerusalem Post’s Caroline Glick wrote last week, the Obama “administration has made its peace with Iran’s nuclear aspirations" and was preparing to live in a world with "a nuclear-armed mullocracy."

Even if the US was to fire weapons of mass destruction against Iran in retaliation for a nuclear strike on Israel, the Jewish state is so small, with the majority of its population centered in a strip of land along the Mediterranean Coast, that it would not benefit at all from such a response.

Israel would be no more.

Clinton's readiness to publicly back her country off from a position she said she would hold were she president is in line with the recently-revealed shift in America's alliances in the Middle East.

In a major foreign policy speech delivered in Cairo last week, President Barack Obama came out strongly in support of historically-illegitimate Arab aspirations, while effectively undermining the legitimacy of Israel's claims and rights.

Israelis have reacted to the betrayal with shock and disbelief.

•The transcript of the Stephanopoulos-Clinton interview is available here. But to see and hear Clinton's vacillation you really have to watch and listen to the online video here. The clip is entitled: "Clinton: Iranian attack on Israel is attack on US

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
Because Israel and the US are no longer (pretending to be) on the same side.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I think Clinton want to pressure Israel to accept the Obama policy and the 2 states solution.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Because Israel and the US are no longer (pretending to be) on the same side.

As long as Obama is in charge, America and Israel aren't on the same side.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
With such great policymakers in command riding the dark green horse, they have to be on the side of Iran and Papistan666.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
"Israelis have reacted to the betrayal with shock and disbelief."

The American Jews who voted for this quaranimal will get what they deserve.  They knew Hussein was a muslim and some even went as far as to change their own middle names to Hussein just to show their support for this muslim nazi beast!  There are so many Jews that previously ignored their cognitive dissonance that came from supporting a black muslim and their support for Israel.  Now that has turned to "shock and disbelief"?  Give me a break, American Jews knew EXACTLY what they were doing when they voted for this filthy Obanimal.  If only they visited JTF.ORG first!  We need desperately to become a mass movement!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
"Israelis have reacted to the betrayal with shock and disbelief."

The American Jews who voted for this quaranimal will get what they deserve.  They knew Hussein was a muslim and some even went as far as to change their own middle names to Hussein just to show their support for this muslim nazi beast!  There are so many Jews that previously ignored their cognitive dissonance that came from supporting a black muslim and their support for Israel.  Now that has turned to "shock and disbelief"?  Give me a break, American Jews knew EXACTLY what they were doing when they voted for this filthy Obanimal.  If only they visited JTF.ORG first!  We need desperately to become a mass movement!

Right.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
I think all this was inevitable.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
ANY attack on Israel IS an attack on USA. They are just getting us prepared to turn our backs on Israel, well, G-D IS MAD. WE WILL SEE TORAH WRATH
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.           Winston Churchill
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
ANY attack on Israel IS an attack on USA. They are just getting us prepared to turn our backs on Israel, well, G-D IS MAD. WE WILL SEE TORAH WRATH
Actually AsheDina, the Torah says that Israel should not count on the gentiles around the world, ("הן עם לבדד ישכון ובגויים לא יתחשב"- I dont know how this quote appears in the bible in English)
And thats why like Chaim said, Israel had to attack Iran 7 or 8 years ago, though its getting harder with each year, we still have to do it, and it doesnt matter what Osama or Clinton say.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
I don't like the news in the last few days.  All these declarations by Clinton and Obama are not good news!!!!!!

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Oh please! Any attack on Israel is an attack on the civilized Western World. What Clinton said sounds like "shoot at them and not at us!".
I am SHOCKED!!!  :o

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
Actually AsheDina, the Torah says that Israel should not count on the gentiles around the world, ("הן עם לבדד ישכון ובגויים לא יתחשב"- I dont know how this quote appears in the bible in English)
And thats why like Chaim said, Israel had to attack Iran 7 or 8 years ago, though its getting harder with each year, we still have to do it, and it doesnt matter what Osama or Clinton say.

God wants to show Israel that He is their God. They don't need anyone, including the US, to protect the because God will. As I recall, the bible says that Jerusalem can't be divided. So, it will be God having to protect, and He will (no doubt). I am just grieved at our leaderships horrible antiChristian behavior. Israel should always be a concern to be protected by the United States because of our Christian beliefs. However, with Obama announcing to the world that we are no longer Christian, he has shown his intentions. It sickens me as a Christian. God will have to deal with America as he is a just God. So sad.