Author Topic: 2010 could be a GOP landslide: Poll says voters no longer trust Dems for economy  (Read 943 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
According to a Rasmussen poll, more voters now trust Republicans more than Democrats to handle the economy, by a margin of 45-39. Scott Rasmussen notes that “this is the first time in over two years of polling that the GOP has held the advantage on this issue.” Last month, he had the Democrats holding a one-point lead, but they lost it in June’s polling.

http://thehill.com/dick-morris/obamas-issues-crumbling-2009-06-09.html

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Everyone should know that not every republican does is not like the chimpanzee we had in office 6 months ago.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
I am happy to hear that because at this point, even the cowardly republicans are better than the outright shvartza muslim nazi that is currently in power.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I am not confident about that. White voters are hollering for handouts and bailouts just like the schvartzes they voted into office. If Osama is defeated it will be G-d that does it, not the American sheeple.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
this doesn't mean anything...some spin doctor on some news agency will remind the people that it was GW that caused the chaos of the economy...

and besides..what do republicans know about anything anyway..they're all frauds.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
this doesn't mean anything...some spin doctor on some news agency will remind the people that it was GW that caused the chaos of the economy...

and besides..what do republicans know about anything anyway..they're all frauds.

Its not about saying the republicans are going to be true conservatives or anything else, its just the fact that they Obama will lose his supermajority and then some... and this will put a HUGE damper in Obama's sabotage of our country.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer

Not all politicians from the same political party are the same.  For example, Coburn and Collins probably disagree on many issues.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
We are all praying for a GOP Landslide to stop the take over of our beloved country.  If more news stations would put the truth out there, it would be a certainty!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Unfortunately I have to agree with Dr. Dan here. The public overwhelmingly blames the GOP for causing this mess, and the media will just remind them of it over and over again come 2012.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer

Its not about saying the republicans are going to be true conservatives or anything else, its just the fact that they Obama will lose his supermajority and then some... and this will put a HUGE damper in Obama's sabotage of our country.

Exactly!

In 2010 I will hold my nose and vote "Republican" to neuter the Obama administration; in 2012 I will again hold my nose (Unless we get someone like Tancredo nominated then I will vote with gusto for him) and vote Republican. After 2012, when the immediate danger to the country has been somewhat neutralized, I will put my full support behind truly conservative parties like the Constitution Party.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.