Author Topic: Pelosi in Syria  (Read 2089 times)

Din Rodef

Pelosi in Syria
« on: April 03, 2007, 06:52:08 PM »
This woman is a witch.

When she's in America, she rambles on about feminist garbage. But the minute she sets foot in Syria she puts on a headscarf like a dhimmi.

When did it become the duty of the House Speaker to negotiate foreign policy on behalf of the United States? Her actions in Syria are very dangerous and show that nobody is really in charge of America. Washington is losing control.

She is a traitor.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Pelosi in Syria
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2007, 08:54:59 PM »
This woman is a witch.

When she's in America, she rambles on about feminist garbage. But the minute she sets foot in Syria she puts on a headscarf like a dhimmi.

When did it become the duty of the House Speaker to negotiate foreign policy on behalf of the United States? Her actions in Syria are very dangerous and show that nobody is really in charge of America. Washington is losing control.

She is a traitor.

Din Rodef I would like to make one correction to your first sentence. This woman is an evil witch. This piece of garbage will not stop at anything to make a difficult situation even more unbarable for the Bush Administration. Bush may deserve some rough handling however our troops and security come before any political points this nasty beast is trying to make for herself. I can't stand the sight of Bush because of his traitorous actions on the illegal immigration situation however his administration has managed to keep the terrorist at bay here in the USA for 6 years. Not that I am wishing it on her but if this evil witch was taken hostage or worse I would not be upset in the least. In my opinion she has no business there in the first place.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 09:18:14 PM »
Pelosi with another terrorist:

Here is another traitor:
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 09:28:54 PM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2007, 09:57:32 PM »
Damn shame; these liberals are CONSISTANTLY on the wrong side.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Din Rodef

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2007, 02:43:46 AM »
CJD and genteelgentile

Couldn't have said it better myself....your words are my thoughts EXACTLY

Din Rodef

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2007, 02:44:21 AM »
Pelosi with another terrorist:

Here is another traitor:

Geez

It looks like she's taking the Islamic Terrorist World Tour

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2007, 09:37:12 AM »
There is no doubt Pelosi is a traitor of the worst kind.
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2007, 12:06:10 PM »
This woman is a witch.

She is a traitor.

Excellent point!  Why does feminism only apply in Western societies?  Because 'people' like her want to see Western societies torn apart and Islamified.

These liberals are serpents speaking with forked tongues.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Scriabin

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2007, 01:18:48 PM »
This woman is a witch.

She is a traitor.

Excellent point!  Why does feminism only apply in Western societies?  Because 'people' like her want to see Western societies torn apart and Islamified.

These liberals are serpents speaking with forked tongues.

Is that Nancy Regan?

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2007, 07:54:20 PM »
HAHA! That is funny.  But then I realized Nancy Reagan had class and dignity.  Pelosi needs to "just say no" to Islamic leaders. Stupid [censored]!!!
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!