Author Topic: Carter says Palestinians treated 'like animals'  (Read 1727 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Carter says Palestinians treated 'like animals'
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 02:14:08 PM »
The only ones who treat Palis like animals are the arabs who do not allow them to reside in their own country. These refugees are treated worse than animals and the arabs should be ashamed.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 02:45:27 PM »
i wish he was right.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 03:02:07 PM »
Most quranimals behave like animals, it is only logically to treat them according to their nature.  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MountainMan

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2009, 12:24:51 AM »
Well, what do you expect?  Nothing wrong with treating a race that is closer in genetics to dogs than humans like animals.  Personally, I think the best place to put a Palestini_an is in a cage in a zoo..  Just for fun we can rip up pieces of their Quran and throw it through the bars.. You will watch them yelp like a wild dog and scream and cry, snarling and bearing their teeth.   Probably will have to tranquilize them before you clean all the SH*t out of their cage.   :laugh:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2009, 01:01:01 AM »
They should be treated like Quranimals... Torn up, burned and buried...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2009, 03:47:05 AM »
I find Carter to be the first fossil of a Pharaoh who speaks. :nono:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2009, 08:58:15 AM »
Aren't they?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2009, 11:46:43 AM »
Doesn't Carter have better things to occupy his time with.
For example, doesn't he have a little farm to tend to or grandchildren to spend time with?
Instead of inserting himself in places and/or situations where he is not needed and/or relevant??

He should spend his "Golden Years" being "Golden", rather than being burdensome.
JMHO

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2009, 12:33:12 PM »
Aren't they?

Yes they act and live just like animals and should be treated as such. Israel however gives them free electricity and water and would have a hands off policy if the animals would just behave. Arab countries want no part of them and have made them Israels problem. Carter should take them to Plains Georgia or move them into  Atlanta if he is so concerned. They then can do battle with the animals residing there already. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2009, 06:43:06 PM »
The real question is why this peanut farmer hasn't croaked from cancer and is disease free, roaming around sampling his peanuts.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2009, 06:44:50 PM »
Most quranimals behave like animals, it is only logically to treat them according to their nature.  :::D

Good analogy you got there bro!!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2009, 06:45:37 PM »
The real question is why this peanut farmer hasn't croaked from cancer and is disease free, roaming around sampling his peanuts.

Though I hope he becomes allergic to penuts. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2009, 12:19:19 AM »
I would treat carter like the yapping little Chihuahua Dog next door... Damn yapping poobag!

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2009, 12:37:45 AM »
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2009, 02:56:55 PM »
Poor Pals the only kind to vicius to be allowed to live among other Arabs (lebanese civilwar, kuvait and black september). But instead of bringing them to USA send the Carter into Gaza maybe he coud teach them to grow peanuts :laugh:. And I must protest the comparison of dogs the true friends of man to rabid Pals. Animals protects their young even voltures and hyenas while Pals sacriface them to alla. Carter is wrong as always. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2009, 04:41:59 PM »
I thought goes through my brain.

Perhaps Carter has misspelled. Original:

Palestinians are treated like quranimals ...  :::D :::D :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani