Author Topic: Chaim ben Pesach: Jews created America  (Read 2451 times)

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Chaim ben Pesach: Jews created America
« on: April 04, 2007, 10:00:38 AM »
 :o

I had always thought that G-d used the Jews as His agents of change and revolution throughout our recorded times - and then Chaim said that the Jews financed the American Revolution and made America what it was!

So it's true!

The Jews are at the head of every movement for change and development throughout history.

This is the true proof of the Bible and proof of G-d's existence.

:)
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: Chaim ben Pesach: Jews created America
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2007, 10:07:54 AM »
I would amend that statement by adding that there would be no major cities without Italians and Irish immigrants.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2007, 11:04:01 AM »
I would amend that statement by adding that there would be no major cities without Italians and Irish immigrants.

What exactly did the WASPs contribute?  I think that blond people are not terribly bright.  Although their women make for good wives.  :)
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Din Rodef

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2007, 01:44:36 PM »
He is correct

and that is why I'm at JTF.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2007, 01:52:04 PM »
Chaim is dead on!

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2007, 02:29:52 PM »

What exactly did the WASPs contribute?  I think that blond people are not terribly bright.  Although their women make for good wives.  :)

Religion, which was the driving force behind the country's colleges and universities. Also, the WASPS contributed the work-ethic. The WASP of 1700 is different than today's WASP.