Author Topic: The Strategy of Islamic Taqiyyah [Muslim Lies and Deception]  (Read 1094 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
The Strategy of Islamic Taqiyyah [Muslim Lies and Deception] in the Global Islamic Takeover!

Please comment, rate and favorite this video by signing in to your Zootube account.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: The Strategy of Islamic Taqiyyah [Muslim Lies and Deception]
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 09:23:54 AM »
God bless you! Rated, commented, AND favorited! Thanks so much! :fist: :usa+israel: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 09:38:52 AM »
G-d bless you! Rated, commented, AND favorited! Thanks so much! :fist: :usa+israel: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

G-d bless you and your loved ones for your support, arksis!!

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2009, 08:55:04 PM »
G-d bless you! Rated, commented, AND favorited! Thanks so much! :fist: :usa+israel: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

My pleasure Joshua! You amaze me, you are so terrific at all of this!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2009, 04:41:26 AM »

My pleasure Joshua! You amaze me, you are so terrific at all of this!

Shalom sister arksis,

THANKS A MILLION! If you want original copies of any of my videos please let me know!! :) :)

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2009, 07:56:20 AM »
Will do! As soon as I can find some time, I will ask and upload to my youtube sites as well.
Meir Kahane

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2009, 11:40:20 AM »
Excellent video:  The West, the politicians, and most of mainstream America do not get the bigger picture here.  This takeover we are experiencing is not just a political change, it is a change of culture, freedom, laws, and survival.  This is the message that should be sent to all media outlets. 

Wake up, or Face Extinction!  Loved the the Ending with the Starship Enterprise facing the Global Jihad!  Good work