Author Topic: CODEPINK activist in Israel beaten by Israeli police  (Read 1826 times)

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
CODEPINK activist in Israel beaten by Israeli police
« on: June 17, 2009, 12:51:58 PM »
:dance:

It appears that Codepink purposely provoked the police, and are overreacting to a slight shove in the right direction. It is also ridiculously hypocritical when the man yelled "Don't touch the women" when these animals fully support the molestation and beating of REAL Jewish women in Yesha!
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: CODEPINK activist in Israel beaten by Israeli police
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 02:52:32 PM »
If you heard the  medic say 'she doesn't not want to get up' obviously it was their street theater.I really don't understand if the Israeli govt doesn't watch T.V. and know that these people are trouble makers in the U.S. THEY LET ALL PIECES OF DREK IN BUT NOT CHAIM
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 05:02:17 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 02:56:01 PM »
The police should take the baton and beat the [censored] out of this people. They deserve every blow.  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2009, 03:02:18 PM »
The police should take the baton and beat the drek out of this people. They deserve every blow.  >:(
These are well known real Bolsheviks in the U.S. real Bolsheviks who a well known anti Americans in the U.S. 

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=19163 

http://www.americanthinker.com/2007/10/code_pinkos_turn_red.html
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 03:15:02 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2009, 04:08:35 PM »
Ugh.  :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: Those women are so ugly.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2009, 04:20:43 PM »
I don't want to be rude, but they kind of deserved it...

San, OF COURSE they DESERVE IT!!

>:( >:( >:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2009, 04:39:44 PM »
I think it would be most befitting in this case if the Israeli Police shot and killed the ( code pink islamic lovers ) on the spot.
Iran has shot and killed 7 demonstrators and I didn't hear obama hussien say anything about that.

If Iran can kill their demonstrators without any verbal backlash from our illegal muslim president
then I think the Israeli Police should react the same way by killing the anti Israel protestors.

Sauce for Goose is Sauce for the Gander!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2009, 04:44:37 PM »
I think it would be most befitting in this case if the Israeli Police shot and killed the ( code pink islamic lovers ) on the spot.
Iran has shot and killed 7 demonstrators and I didn't hear obama hussien say anything about that.

If Iran can kill their demonstrators without any verbal backlash from our illegal muslim president
then I think the Israeli Police should react the same way by killing the anti Israel protestors.

Israel is not, nor should it ever be like Iran. I do not think that shooting protesters is a good thing to do. The same argument can be used by our enemies and ask the police to shoot the hilltop youth, the women in orange, and any religious Jew who is expressing himself.

Freedom of expression is an important aspect of a free society. The fact that Iran has shot protesters is a testament to Irans evil.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2009, 04:59:30 PM »
Faaaabulouth!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2009, 05:00:46 PM »

Israel is not, nor should it ever be like Iran. I do not think that shooting protesters is a good thing to do. The same argument can be used by our enemies and ask the police to shoot the hilltop youth, the women in orange, and any religious Jew who is expressing himself.

Freedom of expression is an important aspect of a free society. The fact that Iran has shot protesters is a testament to Irans evil.

But is the Israeli Govt idiots G=D help israel if they didn't know this garbage from the U.S.  i did

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2009, 05:05:01 PM »
Hi Muman, the problem we have here is this: The Code Pink activists are EVIL and work for the enemy.

This is one reason why Islam has spread so rapidly...because there are people who wish to be politically correct.
Islam relies on political correctness to further it's agenda of World dominance.

How on earth can we survive when we are expected to be tolerant to the enemy and it's supporters ( code pink / etc ? )

Tolerance for Israel's enemies makes no sense and will aid in the eventual destruction of Israel. That is the absolute truth.

Shalom & G-d Bless !

Dox  

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2009, 05:12:05 PM »
Hi Muman, the problem we have here is this: The Code Pink activists are EVIL and work for the enemy.

This is one reason why Islam has spread so rapidly...because there are people who wish to be politically correct.
Islam relies on political correctness to further it's agenda of World dominance.

How on earth can we survive when we are expected to be tolerant to the enemy and it's supporters ( code pink / etc ? )

Tolerance for Israel's enemies makes no sense and will aid in the eventual destruction of Israel. That is the absolute truth.

Shalom & G-d Bless !

Dox  
Exactly

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2009, 05:44:24 PM »
If this is the solution then there will be a lot of killing going on. In a system of justice people are held accountable for their actions, not for their speech. As much as I hate these people for what they represent, I will not cross the line and come to the conclusion many have come to "Kill them all and let G-d sort them out".

We must have the death penalty reserved for murderers. I have stood up for the death penalty for terrorists 'with blood on their hands'. I also suggest the death penalty for terrorists involved in plotting and carrying out terror. But I do not think that those who simply protest are deserving of the ultimate punishment. They will certainly get what they deserve for slandering Israel and the nation.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2009, 06:18:28 PM »
If this is the solution then there will be a lot of killing going on. In a system of justice people are held accountable for their actions, not for their speech. As much as I hate these people for what they represent, I will not cross the line and come to the conclusion many have come to "Kill them all and let G-d sort them out".

We must have the death penalty reserved for murderers. I have stood up for the death penalty for terrorists 'with blood on their hands'. I also suggest the death penalty for terrorists involved in plotting and carrying out terror. But I do not think that those who simply protest are deserving of the ultimate punishment. They will certainly get what they deserve for slandering Israel and the nation.

Islam is a death sentence for the entire World Muman. Those who side with islam must also be taken out and as horrid as that sounds it comes down to kill or be killed. There is no reason or tolerance in islam, only death, destruction and oppression of the worst magnitude.
Islam is relying completely on politically correct idiots to help them attain their wish for an islamic world. Either we will all be killed by muslims, or we must rise up and defeat them first. I choose life over death. There is no hope for our World as we know it  by being tolerant of islam.
It just can't happen.
                                                     Shalom - Dox

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2009, 06:29:03 PM »

I'll second that, the code stink vermin should be shot.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2009, 06:37:27 PM »
Those women with pink umbrellas and idiotic smiles really do deserve to be killed. Who on earth do they think they are anyway?
Now If it were up to me, I would strip them of their citizenship and deport them to Saudi Arabia where I dare them to hold signs asking for the death of Islamic troops.

The code pink group displays the worse insanity I have ever seen in my life. No lie.

Shalom - Dox

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2009, 09:03:57 PM »

Islam is a death sentence for the entire World Muman. Those who side with islam must also be taken out and as horrid as that sounds it comes down to kill or be killed. There is no reason or tolerance in islam, only death, destruction and oppression of the worst magnitude.
Islam is relying completely on politically correct idiots to help them attain their wish for an islamic world. Either we will all be killed by muslims, or we must rise up and defeat them first. I choose life over death. There is no hope for our World as we know it  by being tolerant of islam.
It just can't happen.
                                                     Shalom - Dox

I could not agree more Elizabeth! Those arabush's want to kill us with every bone in their body they hate us so much. Tolerance is the reason this has gotten so out of hand!  >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2009, 11:09:11 PM »
I can't believe the medic actually has the chutzpa to treat that informing muzzie loving parasite.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2009, 02:18:42 AM »
You hit the nail on the head, DownwithIslam. Unfortunately, a culture of tolerance is the norm in Israel. Average Israelis may detest beasts like Amos Oz and Tali Fahima, but they still feel bound to a code of democracy and "civil rights" to respect these creatures and allow them the right to speak and live undisturbed. Naturally, this extends to all the official services of Israel, such as the medic. In Arab society, anybody who is even remotely suspected of being a traitor or "collaborator" is hanged on the spot, often by his or her own family members. This is unthinkable even in the most right-wing sectors of Judaism.

I tell you, if even a handful of traitors (be they Israelis or foreign Nazis) were hanged, shot, or even beaten-up, Israel would be halfway to recovery.