Author Topic: Wilders takes Kahanist points of view. He wants the transfer!  (Read 1937 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Wilders takes Kahanist points of view. He wants the transfer!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 11:45:34 AM »
Great video that Danish reporter acts like a child constantly interrupting and asking 'whats the number' the reporter is a imbecile 
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 12:04:00 PM »
I think Rabbi Kahane, if alive today, would have met Wilders.

Wilders has the best solution for gentile countries and Rabbi Meir Kahane has the best for the Jewish country.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 12:14:19 PM »

Wilders has the best solution for gentile countries and Rabbi Meir Kahane has the best for the Jewish country.  :)

Yes, Kahane-Wilders cooperation would have been a bad news for the Muslims  :)
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2009, 12:29:54 PM »
Yes i agree that they would join together for sure
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2009, 12:44:19 PM »
I think that David Ben Moshe needs & Chaim Ben Pescah meeting with Geert is LONG overdue.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2009, 12:52:41 PM »
I think that David Ben Moshe needs & Chaim Ben Pescah meeting with Geert is LONG overdue.
Yes I think this would be great.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2009, 06:15:19 PM »
We need to pray for the protection of Geert Wilders.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2009, 09:41:20 PM »
We need to pray for the protection of Geert Wilders.

I could not agree more! Will keep him in my prayers every day.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2009, 05:01:16 AM »
For one of the first time, I'm proud to be Dutch. ;D

There are a lot things to be proud to be dutch. Great landscape, tulips, cheese ( I personally love Gouda and Leerdammer and Maasdammer), windmills, beautiful cities, friendly people, domino day  ;D , and much more!

Yes, Kahane-Wilders cooperation would have been a bad news for the Muslims  :)

They would be the mega power! Kahane - Wilders. Safe Judaism and safe Christianity! Let's pray Geert Wilders will not have a dead like Rabbi Meir Kahane!
God zegne Geert Wilders en Meir Kahane!!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2009, 05:14:38 AM »
I think the Danish guy is always asking for numbers to organize the deporting  ;D. After the interview he has ordered ships and airplanes to deport Muslims  ;D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2009, 05:17:33 AM »
I think the Danish guy is always asking for numbers to organize the deporting  ;D. After the interview he has ordered ships and airplanes to deport Muslims  ;D

maybe :::D :::D :::D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2009, 09:54:04 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-akx0O7sUfA&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fatlasshrugs2000.typepad.com%2Fatlas_shrugs%2F&feature=player_embedded

Thank you for this outstanding video brother Ulli!!

I am amazed at how Geert Wilders always maintains his composure with idiot politically correct Leftist reporters like this one from Denmark's state broadcaster. Geert is truly a heroic, brave, righteous European politician which is extremely rare these days.

Did you see how the muslim Nazis are setting up channles all over Zootube now pretending to be "anti-Zionist Americans"?

There is a despicable one from a muslim Nazi pretending to be an American whom is attacking Geert Wilders as "a puppet of the Zionists in Israel".

Notice how the muslim Nazis are increasingly creating fake American "anti-Zionist" account names on Zootube?! These muslim Nazi idiots are so predictable.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2009, 03:45:38 AM »
Jewish religious site in Russian evrey.com comments on Wilders' interview to "Jerusalem Post". They say it's a shame that no Israeli leader was able to tell the simple truth Wilders told in a short paragraph:

"Islam is at war with us all",

and about Israeli-Arab conflict:

"It is not a territorial conflict. Please forget that INSANE idea. If you cede them territory A today, tomorrow they'll demand territory B, Haifa for example."

http://evrey.com/sitep/analysis/index.php3#171

A picture of Wilders from the article:

P.S. I like the apes at the background  :laugh:
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)