Poll

Is Fox News anti-Semitic?

Yes
3 (11.5%)
No
23 (88.5%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Your opinions on Fox News  (Read 2494 times)

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
Your opinions on Fox News
« on: June 17, 2009, 10:04:39 PM »
What do you think of Fox News in general. Every other mainstream network is anti-Semitic.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Your opinions on Fox News
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 11:13:22 PM »
I don't know because I don't care to watch most of there crap.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Moshe92

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 11:20:32 PM »
I don't think Fox News is antisemitic, but most of the programming on that channel is just junk news. They also try to be politically correct in order to appease the Saudi Arabians.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2009, 11:24:09 PM »
No I don't think so, if anything it is the only network that is doing a pretty good job compared the rest
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2009, 11:27:45 PM »
It's the only mainstream news media I can stomach.
I also enjoy the o reilly factor and hannity.

I know their not what most jtfers consider right wing but it's the only source of news we have that speaks for us(well compared to Cnn)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2009, 11:40:38 PM »
Most Israeli Americans I know only watch FOX.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2009, 11:49:05 PM »
Fox News certainly isn't on the level of JTF in terms of reporting what's really happening but Fox News is a FAR better alternative than CBS,  NBC,  ABC,   PBS,  MSNBC,   CNN,   and the BBC.     These other networks have no credibility and are against the best interest of the U.S.,  Israel,   and Western Civilization as a whole.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2009, 12:16:00 AM »
FOX is the only news I watch anymore. I also only read FOX website and I have not read CNN in over six years.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Gentile

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2009, 12:18:52 AM »
Not that I can tell, they seem fairly conservative though I'm sure they try to maintain a certain amount of surface PC.  I probably watch Fox Business more than their news channel.  I do know that MSNBC hates their guts.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2009, 10:36:18 AM »
It's the only mainstream news media I can stomach.
I also enjoy the o reilly factor and hannity.

I know their not what most jtfers consider right wing but it's the only source of news we have that speaks for us(well compared to Cnn)

I agree with Muslim Slayer that FOX News is one if the few news sources that I can stomach.
And, I don't think they are antisemitic.
I do watch Hannity, O'Reilly, and sometimes Beck, when I have time and there are issues on the shows that peak my interest.

But, most of my news information, I get from different news sites on the WEB.

I don't watch CNN and MSNBC.
Their media biases verge on being from outerspace.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2009, 10:52:57 AM »
Everyone thinks their so conservative the only reason it seems that way is because all the other stations are so left
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2009, 11:57:05 AM »
FOX is just another 24 hour news sham with nice looking female anchors.  They do that FOX News Alert way, way, way too much.  They would have one just to tell you that a toilet is clogged in a gas station that Obama once stopped in ten years ago.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2009, 12:15:32 PM »
I watch Fox because they give fair time to conservatives and regularly confront the liberals about obama's disasterous policies.

Shalom - Dox

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2009, 05:21:22 PM »
Don't know. Don't care.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2009, 08:11:24 PM »
What do you think of Fox News in general. Every other mainstream network is anti-Semitic.

I think its just a matter of time before they, too, go reprobate
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2009, 08:39:19 PM »

I think its just a matter of time before they, too, go reprobate
I like Fox news they are not 100% but they are about the best there is on the mainstream media. Sad fact of the matter is nothing better is likely to come along. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2009, 08:50:38 PM »
I Do like FoxNews with some exceptions: Shlep Smith, Alan Colmes, and Juan Williams(special guest)... they pray to Obama Six times per day but pose as Conservatives!

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2009, 09:59:15 PM »
Watching Hannity I heard him refer to the iranians protesting achmedinijad's reelection as "people who are on our side"

and that we're on the same fence as them.

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2009, 10:49:10 PM »
I like it. Its not my only news source, but I rather watch Fox than the Clinton News Network or PMSNBC.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2009, 11:02:12 PM »
I Do like FoxNews with some exceptions: Shlep Smith, Alan Colmes, and Juan Williams(special guest)... they pray to Obama Six times per day but pose as Conservatives!

Shlep Smith really got on my nerves when he attempted to discredit "Joe the Plumber"  at a time when the McCain/ Palin ticket was gaining momentum in large part because of "  Joe the Plumber ".

Thankfully,   Alan Colmes is no longer on what is now Sean Hannity's program.

As for Juan Williams,   on Sean Hannity's radio show earlier this week,     Juan Williams was defending the position of the Fakeastinians.      Thankfully,   Hannity stood firm in supporting Israel.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2009, 12:47:52 PM »
I know Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, Mike Huckabee, and Bill Oreilly are standing up for Israel.  I have seen and heard.  I am sending them more info on why they should be supporting Israel too.  They definitely know Obama is a knockoff of Carter and are fighting this administration.  Hannity has played multiple videos on Radical Islam and Jihad. 

Keep this in mind.  While other news stations lied and covered up for Obama's heritage and background, Fox was out there with the Bill Ayres, Rashid Kahlidi, Tony Rezco, James Cone connections.  They reported the truth wholeheartedly, and those who watched Fox knew the tyranny that was to come under this administration.   The Media were responsible for alot of Obama's jewish vote too, because ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN were in the Tank for the Muzzie.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2009, 02:41:53 PM »
Least watchable, nauseatingly stupid network. Sometimes I watch MSNBC because their programs and news are better. My biggest beef with Fox is that they are very narrow and shallow in their coverage span while spending and absolutely insane amount of time "covering" one topic - typically of little significance. That is why for news, I watch BBC.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2009, 03:09:00 PM »
I know people will mock me but I will put it out there... I have been generally happy with FOX news till I started to notice that they put "Hot-looking" women reporters on just about every show, and they don't dress modestly at all. Sometimes I think that although these women may be smart I don't understand why they dress like they are trying to pick up men in a bar. Low cut blouses and strappy shoes are not really necessary to convey the important news of the day.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2009, 03:14:37 PM »
I know people will mock me but I will put it out there... I have been generally happy with FOX news till I started to notice that they put "Hot-looking" women reporters on just about every show, and they don't dress modestly at all. Sometimes I think that although these women may be smart I don't understand why they dress like they are trying to pick up men in a bar. Low cut blouses and strappy shoes are not really necessary to convey the important news of the day.

But the women on Fox news are educated most are lawyers some are even Doctors compare the education of the Fox women to the fools on other networks
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2009, 03:54:28 PM »

But the women on Fox news are educated most are lawyers some are even Doctors compare the education of the Fox women to the fools on other networks

Mord,
I agree with your above quoted comment.
The women on FOX News are educated, as well as successful in other fields other than broadcasting and being on t.v..
The other networks anchors, newscasters, and pundits are not even nearly the same league, as the women who work at FOX.