Author Topic: Obamas misunderstanding about Slavery  (Read 783 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Obamas misunderstanding about Slavery
« on: June 18, 2009, 02:42:36 AM »
Is it so ironic that just a week after Obummer went to Cairo in order to belittle America and Western society in front of the Arab filth, that a report from the US State Department concerning human slave trafficking in recent years came out. What does this document find? Well, it finds that 9 of the 17 worst slave trading nations are Muslim. Maybe Obama just doesn't know or was never taught history, but it appears that Islam is replete with history of slave trade. Even his black slave relatives {oh I forgot, his family was never slaves, he was born in Kenya} were sold by Muslims to America.

Here is the story on A7 : http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/131928

(IsraelNN.com) Muslim countries in the Middle East and north-central Africa lead the world in human trafficking, according to a new U.S. State Department report. Of the 17 countries that were given the "Tier 3" listing reserved for the worst offenders, nine were Muslim countries or countries with a large Muslim population from these two regions. Tier 3 countries are defined as those “whose governments do not fully comply with the minimum standards" of the Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2008 and "are not making significant efforts to do so.”

The Middle Eastern countries with Tier 3 status are Iran, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Syria. The north-central African countries are Mauritania, Chad, Sudan, [censored] and Eritrea, all of which have very large Muslim populations.

Algeria, Libya, Tunisia, Egypt, Iraq, Yemen, Bahrain, Qatar, the UAE and Lebanon are on the Tier 2 Watchlist – one step above Tier 3.

The data in the report indicates that Muslim countries in the Middle East and Africa are continuing their centuries-old practice of human trafficking. Historians estimate that between 9 and 14 million black Africans were brought to the Americas in the Atlantic slave trade and between 11 and 18 million black African slaves crossed the Red Sea, Indian Ocean, and Sahara Desert between the Muslim conquests in the 7th century and 1900.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
Re: Obamas misunderstanding about Slavery
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2009, 04:59:30 AM »
Obama is a sleazy, corrupted, Black Supremacist baboon. He thinks the real Jews were Black, Jesus was Black, and all Whites are devils. How can a biased black supremacist understand slavery?

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2009, 07:39:12 AM »
The country of N-i-g-e-r comes out as [censored] due to the automatic filter  ;D

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2009, 10:32:11 AM »
The country of N-i-g-e-r comes out as shvartza due to the automatic filter  ;D

That is what I was surprised that what a great nation has emerged out of nothing.
 :laugh: :::D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2009, 02:20:20 PM »
The country of N-i-g-e-r comes out as shvartza due to the automatic filter  ;D

That is what I was surprised that what a great nation has emerged out of nothing.
 :laugh: :::D

Thats a good one Zelhar!

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2009, 02:45:27 PM »
VWhy is anybody surprised by this?

When it is coming from a man who has stated that the U.S.A. is the largest Muslim nation???!!!

Obama writes his own version of history and believes it as well.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2009, 03:54:04 PM »
All obama does is make excuses for muslims 24/7. obama refuses to say one word of condemnation in reference to islam.
This is absolute proof to me that obama is a radical muslim.
I hate his guts.

P.S. Good post Muman                                                               Shalom - Dox