Author Topic: ISRAEL BETRAYED- New York Post  (Read 2098 times)

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
ISRAEL BETRAYED- New York Post
« on: June 20, 2009, 11:34:18 PM »
ISRAEL BETRAYED
PRESIDENT OBAMA IS TREATING OUR FRIEND LIKE A FIEND, AND TURNING PUBLIC OPINION AGAINST AN ALLY

June 20, 2009

When Barack Obama was running for president, he vigorously reassured voters of his firm commitment to America's special relationship with Israel. Indeed, he worked to beef up his pro-Israel bona fides long before he even announced his intention to run. In a 2006 speech before the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, Obama recounted a helicopter tour over the Israeli border with the West Bank. "I could truly see how close everything is and why peace through security is the only way for Israel," he said. In that same speech, Obama called the Jewish State "our strongest ally in the region and its only established democracy." During the primary and general election campaigns, Obama dispatched a stream of high-profile Jewish supporters to canvas Florida, and in a 2008 AIPAC speech, he went so far as to declare that Jerusalem must remain the "undivided" capital of Israel.

For all the qualms that anti-Obama "smears" would depress support in the Jewish community, Jews rewarded Obama with nearly 80% of their votes, more than they gave John Kerry.

Just six months into the new administration, however, it is becoming increasingly clear that those who harbored suspicions about Obama's approach to the Middle East had good reason to be worried. A confluence of factors -- including his administration's undue pressure on Israel, a conciliatory approach to authoritarian Muslim regimes, and the baseless linkage of the failed "peace process" to the curtailment of the Iranian nuclear program -- point to what could become "the greatest disagreement between the two countries in the history of their relationship," as Middle East expert Robert Satloff recently told Newsweek.

This dramatic shift in American policy began several months ago when the administration signaled that it would make the cessation of Israeli settlement activity in the West Bank the centerpiece of its policy to revamp the region. And that approach, mostly hinted at through anonymous leaks, became as good as official when Obama delivered his vaunted address to the Muslim world in Cairo earlier this month. In that speech, Israel (and, specifically, its policy of settlement construction) was the only state to merit specific criticism from the president of the United States. Among all the degradations and injustices in the Middle East, from the abhorrent treatment of women in nations like Saudi Arabia, to Syrian-backed assassinations of pro-sovereignty politicians in Lebanon, to the arrest and imprisonment of gay men in Egypt, the leader of the free world singled out America's one, reliable democratic ally in the region for rebuke.

Jews in this country voted in droves to elect a muslim. They are liberal before they are jewish, and they failed to realize that Obama goes FAR beyond liberal. Good luck, Israel, you are going to need it. If I were you, I would no longer consider America’s government an ally. The enemies of Freedom are in charge, and they are going to do damage.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: ISRAEL BETRAYED- New York Post
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 11:50:16 PM »
He's a terrorist muslim and nothing more! >:(

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2009, 12:24:39 AM »
He's a terrorist muslim and nothing more! >:(

+ gay, and drug user
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2009, 12:24:48 AM »
Cyberella, this is a great article. Many of us tried to warn our fellow Jews about obama, but they chose to believe in him regardless of all the proof before their faces. It really is horrifying to know that so many Jews supported this muslim.

I just can't believe it.

Shalom - Dox
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 09:28:46 AM by republicandox »

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2009, 12:26:09 AM »
Cyberella, this is a great article. Many of us tried to warn our fellow Jews about obama, but they chose to believe in him regradless of all the proof before their faces. It really is horrifying to know that so many Jews supported this muslim.

I just can't believe it.

Shalom - Dox

I have a Jewish friend, he voted for Obama and he still thinks that Obama will help for Israel against Iran, is he blind?  :'( (and I invited him to the JTF, but he declined it)
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2009, 01:29:02 AM »
Cyberella, this is a great article. Many of us tried to warn our fellow Jews about obama, but they chose to believe in him regradless of all the proof before their faces. It really is horrifying to know that so many Jews supported this muslim.

I just can't believe it.

Shalom - Dox

I have a Jewish friend, he voted for Obama and he still thinks that Obama will help for Israel against Iran, is he blind?  :'( (and I invited him to the JTF, but he declined it)

sounds like half of my family...they called me paranoid and said I watched too much fox news etc when I said all this way before the election.
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2009, 08:20:48 AM »

I just can't believe it.

Shalom - Dox

I know that problem. I also invited some Jewish people from the chat community SHOX (www.shox.co.il) but a lot people declined my invite too. They called me racist and extremist. But I also met a lot great people from there.
This is my SHOX profile: http://www.shox.nrg.co.il/uf/1/256/986/shox_usr.html

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2009, 09:39:51 AM »
Deception...  :o
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2009, 09:51:28 AM »
most Jews practice another religion called Liberalism with abortion as it's holy sacrament.  If they had to choose between legal abortion and Israel it will be forget Israel.  As it is their support of Israel is lukewarm at best.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2009, 10:04:51 AM »
G-d WILL DESTROY America for this.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2009, 10:43:02 AM »
G-d WILL DESTROY America for this.

Hell no! I love America!

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2009, 01:07:48 PM »
Obama will go down in history as one of the world's worst presidents as soon as it is announced that Iran has developed nuclear weapons.
Obama must use a magic 8-ball, because if he were flipping a coin he'd be right about half of the time.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2009, 01:15:48 PM »
Obama will go down in history as one of the world's worst presidents as soon as it is announced that Iran has developed nuclear weapons.

I have to disagree. Will he be the worst president? Yes, but the shvugs will put this shvug on high regard. ....And why? He's a shvug and nothing more.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2009, 01:27:23 PM »
Clever Taqiya from comrade O'bama deceived Jews who wanted to belive in new multiracial liberal messiash but he woud win in every other country with all MSMs backing him 100%. You'll imagine that no TV station or mayor newspaper in Poland called him Barack Hussein Obama before elections? Considering that those Medias are german owned and Germany loves him most in Europe I'm not suprised. Still he coud loose with some real GOP contr-candidate but such are the folies when both parties are part of the same CFR/Bohemian Grove run establishemnt. I was sure he's next president the moment he crushed Sodomy Clinton.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2009, 05:59:07 PM »
This whole thing reminds me of when David Dinkins had the overwhelming support and vote of the Jews when he ran for Mayor of New York City, and then he turned his back on them with the whole Crown Heights fiasco. It's happening all over again with Obama only on a much larger and scarier scale. G-d help JTF save Israel before it's too late.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2009, 06:17:45 PM »
Obama is rapidly losing support. I hope his Honeymoon with the Media get ruined with his latest ( soft condemnation ) of Iran.
Imagine he wanted to deal with the mini hitler...now the mini hitler is ordering the death sentence for any protestors.

I have no doubts that obama secretly is wishing for the Mullahs of Iran to crush any opposition.
Obama is on the side of the radicals. Of course he won't admit it.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2009, 12:08:33 AM »
This guy's a liar and a flip-flopper. He tries to please everyone. He'll say one thing to a group of people and another completely different thing to another group of people regarding the same issue. And you espiecially can't trust anything he says regarding foreign policy. He deceives people like no other.