Author Topic: Freed British Sailors: SEE, BEING DHIMMIS AIN'T SO BAD!  (Read 4023 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Freed British Sailors: SEE, BEING DHIMMIS AIN'T SO BAD!
« on: April 04, 2007, 11:27:10 PM »
« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 11:35:39 PM by Beitar »

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Freed British Sailors: SEE, BEING DHIMMIS AIN'T SO BAD!
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2007, 12:02:31 AM »
What an embarassment for Britain. When a nation's soldiers are kidnapped, especially by savage muslims, they should immediately threaten military action and back it up with force. Britain looks like weasel nation and its soldiers look like a bunch of cowards, which they are. I sincerely hope these soldiers were put through severe coercion to be paraded like. If not, they're traitors.

Thankfully American soldiers aren't cowards like these Brits.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2007, 02:42:18 AM »
What an embarassment for Britain. When a nation's soldiers are kidnapped, especially by savage muslims, they should immediately threaten military action and back it up with force. Britain looks like weasel nation and its soldiers look like a bunch of cowards, which they are. I sincerely hope these soldiers were put through severe coercion to be paraded like. If not, they're traitors.

Thankfully American soldiers aren't cowards like these Brits.

It's unbelievable how far the West has caved to these Muslim monsters.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2007, 10:20:32 AM »
Re:  "...unbelievable how far the West has caved..."

Last night, summing up this shameful event, led to my having a very bad thought...

The sailors went on record saying that "...they had been 'sacrificed' by their government"...and "...were following orders when they 'sailed into Iran's territorial waters...".

Then followed several days of the Blair Government's "intense negotiations"; after which Blair announced that Britain "would NEVER AGAIN intrude into Iranian waters".

Suddenly, it occurred to me, that this whole event had been planned by Blair & friends, using their men and women in harms way, for their indended goal of forcing Britain to "cut a separate deal with Iran"...

"If you promise to keep the oil coming, we'll promise to go home and abandon our obligations to America as well as anyone else...go ahead and make all the bombs you want...destroy Israel if you choose...we are cowards and we hereby publicly surrender".

I hope I'm wrong about this, but something stinks to high heaven here.

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2007, 10:56:00 AM »
I agree. I think England was completely cowardly in this situation.

I disagree with the notion that American soldiers would not do the same as the British soldiers however. Iranians are known for the ability to apply adequate pressure on the individual to get that person to do what they want, when they want. I have no doubt that the soldiers were threatened heavily.

With that said, I believe Great Britain certainly did not act in a "Great" manner whatsoever. They should have gone and kicked the ever loving crap out of Iran, or at the very least have threatened military action.

Because they didn't they look weak, and the entire world knows it.

But again, with that said...something everyone here should realize is that Iran has a defense pact with Russia these days. If the USA or England or anyone else were to attack Iran, it would draw Russia into a war as well on the Iranian side. This could spiral into a world war from there as I am sure you could all see.

I believe there is prudence in being cautious. But I also believe a nation can only be pushed so far...and if a world war is to be...then it is to be. Personally I think another one is coming anyway. It's only a matter of time.
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2007, 10:58:02 AM »
Oops,

Now if you want to talk about Dhimmis we should look no further than our current U.S. House of Representatives and a majority of our Senators.
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

ftfl

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2007, 11:14:47 AM »
The sailers weren't in iranian waters when they were taken...

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2007, 01:14:07 PM »
Iran should have zero sovereignty over any land. We should not respect any of their borders or whatever land they claim. They are muslim savages. Hopefully one day righteous people will conquer Iran and boot them all out.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2007, 03:26:28 PM »
Iran has won the pr war,by proking a major power like Britain, not facing any severe consequences and parading around the brisitish soldiers for the entire world to see.

Wev'e gone from Raids on Entebbe to pleading on our knees...
« Last Edit: April 05, 2007, 03:28:53 PM by gruzini »
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2007, 04:24:46 PM »
Things like this have a way of getting out of hand quickly however England should be very ashaimed of itself for ordering its military to hold fire when the hostages were being taken. At that point Iran would have been put in its place and although it would have yelped like a scalded dog little else would have taken place. Instead England gave them the scenario they expected to get and took full advantage of the opportunity to make the English look like fools. America and England better get it into their heads that they can not be hesitant when dealing with Muslim animals like this because of the fear of oil embargo's. A good decisive blow against animals like this would have went a long way in making them think twice before trying the next stunt. Now all England has left after this incident is to try to explain away their actions and all the while the Iranian animals laugh at how easy England was made a fool of. They should get their people home and not even talk of this situation further.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years