Author Topic: You failed to refute my facts  (Read 1723 times)

Offline khufu

• New JTFer
You failed to refute my facts
« on: June 25, 2009, 09:20:27 AM »
Your a fool and like most white people, your knowledge is limited only to what the people who you respect have told you. Whites have been dependent on black people and brown people since the dawn of time. Whites were dependent on the land and natural resources of the Americas, Africa, and Asia. Europe don't have nothing in terms natural riches from the soil. European economic advance and expansion was entirely reliant on the taking of other people's land by force, trickery or coercion. That, white boy is dependence.
Then these same Europeans relied on slave labour to build a new nation and to create wealth for whites; wealth that was instrumental to financing your American Revolution, as well as allowing the textile and tobacco industries to emerge as international powerhouses. From 1790 to 1860 alone, whites and the overall economy reaped the benefits of as much as $40 billion in unpaid black labour. That, WHITE boy, is dependence.
Though many white people enjoy pointing out that Africans often sold other Africans into slavery (This is another debate for another day) but this too indicates just how dependent whites have been on black people : Having to pay and bribe Africans to catch their own and deliver them to you so as to fatten the profits of European elites. They couldn't even do that by themselves.
Then whites were dependent on Native peoples to teach them farming skills, as your complete ineptitude in this realm left the earliest white colonists starving to death and turning to cannibalism when the winters came in order to survive. They were dependent on Mexicans to teach you how to extract gold from riverbeds and quartz--critical to the growth of the national economy in the mid to late 1800's, that, white boy, is dependence.
Whites were dependent on Asian labour to build the railroads that made transcontinental travel and commerce possible. 90% of the labour used to build the Central Pacific Railroad in the 1860's were Chinese, imported for the purpose, and exploited. The plantation owners were dependent on blacks, for more than field labour. Whites relied on black women to suckle and care for your children. They relied on blacks to build the levees that kept rivers like the Mississippi from our doorstep. They relied on black girls to fan your sleeping white ladies so as to ensure their comfort. They relied on blacks to do everything from cooking, to cleaning, to making their beds, to polishing their shoes, to chopping the wood to heating their homes, to nursing them back to health when they fell ill.
Your prided yourselves on being men and women of leisure, while we black and brown folks did all work. That, white boy, is dependence. During your civil war, the armies of the Confederacy relied on blacks to cook for the troops and to make the implements of war they would use in battle; and likewise, the Union relied on black soldiers--around 200,000 of them--to ultimately win the war. That too, white boy, is dependence.
And white dependence on people of colour continues to this day. Each year, African Americans spend over $500 billion with white-owned companies: money that goes mostly into the pockets of the white owners, white employees, white stockholders, and white communities in which they live. And yet they say black people need them ? Now let's just cut the crap. Who would be hurt more : Black americans ? If all welfare programs were shut down tomorrow, or white folks ? If blacks decided they were through transferring half-a-trillion dollars each year to white people and were going to keep their money in their own communities ?

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: You failed to refute my facts
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 09:39:42 AM »
"Your a fool and like most white people, your knowledge is limited only to what the people who you respect have told you. Whites have been dependent on black people and brown people since the dawn of time."

I have depended on NO black OR brown my whole entire life, neither did the NYERS building the Chrysler bldg:

OR ANY of the buildings in NYC.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 09:52:25 AM »
Rosenblat, hmmm. Could you possibly be another mixed-up, self-hating Jew?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 09:54:46 AM »
Listen Foron,

If whites in America, Europe and the Anglosphere are so backwards, why is it that their countries are First World nations, whereas Africa is a Third World dump of a continent (despite having very fertile land)?  Don't tell me it's because of colonialism.  Eurpoeans no longer have colonies in Africa, and America never did either.  

Can you explain to me why, despite all the billions of dollars we give in aid to Africa, that they're still backwards?  Why are AIDS, tuberculosis, malaria and other diseases still rampant?  Why do the men there insist on believing that raping babies will cure them of AIDS?  Why is it that Africa's population is rapidly increasing despite all these diseases whereas as the standard of living has not improved?  I say it's because all the people do there is f--k constantly, rather than making any efforts to educate themselves or otherwise improve the quality of life for themselves and their existing children.

If whites are so dependent on black/brown people, why is it that we never hear of whites pouring into Africa illegally, popping out "anchor babies", demanding welfare from African countries, and insisting on having their children taught in English?  

The fact is that people from these Third World countries routinely come to the West either legally or illegally for a better life.  They wouldn't keep doing it if they felt they were being used by evil whitey.  

So run along and play with your dolls!

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 10:35:48 AM »
The real question is:  Why even bother?
This person is not going to change his mind or train of thought.

It is just a waste of time e to even acknowledge him and his idiocy.
JMHO

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2009, 10:47:12 AM »
Listen khufu your no Pharaoh when i see hieroglyphics on a pyramid with Kentucky fried chicken or a picture of a watermelon stand, i will continue believe the ancient Egyptians were Caucasians. 
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 11:33:46 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2009, 11:27:13 AM »
Khufu, you began your rant with a typo.

The Torah says that Jews were enslaved by the Egyptians. You claim the Egyptians were black.

My question to you: Why did you enslave my people?
Obama must use a magic 8-ball, because if he were flipping a coin he'd be right about half of the time.

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2009, 11:30:41 AM »
Khufu, I refuted your facts in the earlier thread, and you refused to answer me.  I gave you many good points.\

The fact that you could not refute my facts shows that you are a coward.

Don't start a new thread unless you answer the other thread.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2009, 11:31:51 AM »
"Your a fool and like most white people, your knowledge is limited only to what the people who you respect have told you. Whites have been dependent on black people and brown people since the dawn of time."

I have depended on NO black OR brown my whole entire life, neither did the NYERS building the Chrysler bldg:

OR ANY of the buildings in NYC.
Amen. 

Depend on a black or brown.   :::D  What a concept.  Manhatten would be filled with very tall dung huts, it it had been left up to them.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2009, 11:38:31 AM »
"Microscopic inspection of the roots of Ramesses II's hair proved that the original color of the king's hair was once red which suggests that he came from a family of redheads."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramesses_II#Mummy

Ramesses II:

Pharaoh Seti:

Egyptian scribe:

vizier Hemiunu, who was the architect for the Great Pyramids of Giza

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2009, 12:15:59 PM »
The idea that the ancient egyptions were negroes is like saying that the Ancient Vikings were Chinese.  Your basically ignoring every possible fact, and revising things to the way you want.

While were doing that... did you know that the Romans were actually eskimos?
And that the Dinosaurs were actually insects?
And Mohammad was actually a descendant of Gary Coleman?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2009, 12:23:27 PM »
What "facts"? You mean the fact that you are a moron who believes in some very hilarious fairy tales?

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2009, 12:35:40 PM »
What "facts"? You mean the fact that you are a moron who believes in some very hilarious fairy tales?

Now THAT is a fact I can't refute!

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2009, 12:41:22 PM »
Hey, the Pharoahs were a highly intelligent people, who ruled Egypt from about 3000BC. Your Bros weren't around until a few hundred years ago, and were eating each other until you discovered Kentucky Fries and benefit cheques.

Do you really enjoy this? Instead, why don't you try to gain some respect by your actions and achievements? Silly question, I guess.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 12:51:36 PM by carreg »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2009, 12:42:06 PM »
Your a fool and like most white people, your knowledge is limited only to what the people who you respect have told you.

You racist.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2009, 12:42:48 PM »
Troll!  :thumbsdown:
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2009, 12:45:41 PM »
Khufu, you began your rant with a typo.

The Torah says that Jews were enslaved by the Egyptians. You claim the Egyptians were black.

My question to you: Why did you enslave my people?

And why did the 'Egyptian' Negroes enslave the American southern blacks and make them pick their cotton?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2009, 12:56:49 PM »
yeh yeh...and Albert Einstein..he was a black man too...just look at that fro...he was my dad's uncle...and by dad, I'm not sure which one...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2009, 12:57:38 PM »
Actually, this Khufu is quite an amusing troll.  It's very easy to skewer his "arguments."

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2009, 12:59:12 PM »
Actually, this Khufu is quite an amusing troll.  It's very easy to skewer his "arguments."

I grew up around black people. I've heard these arguments thousands of times.

Even funnier, the guys who put up these arguments and know these lies, are considered the smart people by other blacks.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2009, 01:03:56 PM »
yeh yeh...and Albert Einstein..he was a black man too...just look at that fro...he was my dad's uncle...and by dad, I'm not sure which one...
STOP!  You're killing me Dr. Dan. :::D
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Gentile

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2009, 01:04:21 PM »
Facts?  Fact is, [censored] are happily destroying American society and you know it.  You are nothing but a trouble maker and are just here to try and jerk us around, for all I know you're a damned POS nazi.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2009, 02:58:26 PM »
Listen Foron,

If whites in America, Europe and the Anglosphere are so backwards, why is it that their countries are First World nations, whereas Africa is a Third World dump of a continent (despite having very fertile land)?  Don't tell me it's because of colonialism.  Eurpoeans no longer have colonies in Africa, and America never did either.  

Can you explain to me why, despite all the billions of dollars we give in aid to Africa, that they're still backwards?  Why are AIDS, tuberculosis, malaria and other diseases still rampant?  Why do the men there insist on believing that raping babies will cure them of AIDS?  Why is it that Africa's population is rapidly increasing despite all these diseases whereas as the standard of living has not improved?  I say it's because all the people do there is f--k constantly, rather than making any efforts to educate themselves or otherwise improve the quality of life for themselves and their existing children.

If whites are so dependent on black/brown people, why is it that we never hear of whites pouring into Africa illegally, popping out "anchor babies", demanding welfare from African countries, and insisting on having their children taught in English?  

The fact is that people from these Third World countries routinely come to the West either legally or illegally for a better life.  They wouldn't keep doing it if they felt they were being used by evil whitey.  

So run along and play with your dolls!
Excellent reply Lisa!