Author Topic: One Arab I actually agree with  (Read 807 times)

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
One Arab I actually agree with
« on: June 28, 2009, 12:14:33 AM »
This Algerian Arab admits how backwards and barbaric Arab society is on Arab Nazi television...

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: One Arab I actually agree with
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2009, 01:13:21 AM »
I noticed this man on the video did not mention muslims or islam once.
he kept refering to them as ' Arabs ' and I suspect he used the term Arabs
so as not to offend the muslims...which happens to be Arabs.

He did defend the palestinians by claiming they were ' protecting themselves '

My conclusion is the man speaking out against the Arabs harbors much
anomosity toward his brothers because they have not conquered
the World yet due to their stupidity and barbarism.

The man was obviously stressed and more concerned about islam's defeat over the Centuries.

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2009, 02:57:43 AM »
Well, a Muslim can be anybody and not only an exclusive title to barbarous Arabs. I laughed my ass off when he was talking about how Arabs invented/discovered the number "zero" and then he went on to say that Arabs consist of "thousands of zeros".
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2009, 05:53:51 AM »
This man wishes for global muslamic domination, but expects that firstly all Arabs should be dumped in nearest oceans.
 ;D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2009, 07:50:16 AM »
While I think he is mostly correct about his analysis, agreeing with him is a whole different thing. It appears that he criticizes mostly the Arabs failure in war, science, industry, basically in everything. He also criticizes the  Arab lack of culture and manners. However there is no indication that he say the Arabs are morally wrong in their pursue of Jihad against Israel and the West.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2009, 09:34:43 AM »
This man wishes for global muslamic domination, but expects that firstly all Arabs should be dumped in nearest oceans.
 ;D

Not all Arabs are bad. Joseph Farah is an example. He is an Arab-American Christian (Marionate) and is pro-Israel.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2009, 10:22:57 AM »
While I think he is mostly correct about his analysis, agreeing with him is a whole different thing. It appears that he criticizes mostly the Arabs failure in war, science, industry, basically in everything. He also criticizes the  Arab lack of culture and manners. However there is no indication that he say the Arabs are morally wrong in their pursue of Jihad against Israel and the West.
Thank you Zelhar for this post. It confirms my thoughts on this man and you see it as well.
You noticed how he did not once condemn the jihadists.
You have good perception too.

Shalom & G-d Bless

Dox

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2009, 10:24:09 AM »
 ;D

Not all Arabs are bad. Joseph Farah is an example. He is an Arab-American Christian (Marionate) and is pro-Israel.
He was born an Arab but culturally he is a westerner, an American. I postulate that any civilized Arab is an ethnic Arab who adopted some other civilization. The Arab "civilization" is devoid of civility, they are basically semi-literate savages. There are other Islamic societies who still keep some traces of a civilized society like Turkey, Iran and Pakistan.

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2009, 10:44:49 AM »
Not sure if this has ever been mentioned on this board but I just discovered a fascinating series on zootube exposing the insanity called the Koran.  This is the most extensive reponsa deconstructing the Koran, the Hadiths etc.  Several hundred audio files have been uploaded.  I muslims must be tearing theire hair out. 

Here is just a sample.

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2009, 12:12:04 PM »
 ;D

True, JTF does recognize that there are righteous Arabs in existence, but are in little numbers among the masses. Walid Shoebat, the former PLO-Fatah terrorist, aborted a "martyrdom operation" and became a righteous born-again Christian.

I also know of many Lebanese people (recognized by demographics as Arabs, but recognize themselves ethnically as Phoenicians) that are pro-Israel and anti-Islam, and do not follow the popular Arab/Muslim agenda, such as Brigitte Gabriel. I hope that those righteous Lebanese (mainly in diaspora) will return to their land and will create a nation that will be a good neighbor to the Israelis.

I also wish that indigenous Egyptian people (Copts) will do the same in the land of Egypt, for they have suffered and had their culture destroyed under brutal Arab/Islamic rule.

We can only hope and pray that G-d will send the Messiah soon to rid the world of the all evil, such as the religion that the Ishmaelites created.
-Thomas Jefferson