Author Topic: REMEMBER: Freedom is not free.  (Read 1324 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
REMEMBER: Freedom is not free.
« on: June 28, 2009, 07:12:12 AM »
It cost someone his or her life!

People don't know what respect for the flag is anymore. You hear them talking during the anthem, some don't remove their caps and few will place their hand over their heart and face the flag.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: REMEMBER: Freedom is not free.
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2009, 07:20:58 AM »
Western people have lost their national pride, and the respect for their nation and religion.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2009, 07:50:05 AM »
Western people have lost their national pride, and the respect for their nation and religion.

True!

God bless America!  :usa:

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2009, 08:19:33 PM »
You are so right! My husband is a Vietnam Veteran and there are still Veterans from WW2. Alot of them wear baseball caps saying so and every time I see any of them, I shake their hand and thank them for serving our country. No matter where I am, if I hear the National Anthem, I stand and put my hand over my heart. I can't believe how many people stay seated!  >:( Our forefathers are turning over in their graves right now at what has become of this country. It's so very very sad. :'( >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2009, 08:33:33 PM »
So very true.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2009, 10:37:36 PM »
I remember seeing the photograph of obama with other Senators standing for the National Anthum and he was not holding his hand over his heart. In addition to that he was not wearing a flag pin.

All the other Senators had their hands over their hearts, except for obama. Right there and then every American should have known this is one man who does not care for our Country.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2009, 03:15:28 AM »
George W. Bush was a true patriot!

President Bush closes his eyes for a moment during the
singing of 'God Bless America' during a Veterans Day
ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery, Monday,
November 11, 2002.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2009, 12:49:48 PM »
Well at least not so many Americans (if there are any) are the main funders and supporters of their enemies like many Jews are and many of them are Israeli-born too

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2009, 06:41:28 PM »
Well at least not so many Americans (if there are any) are the main funders and supporters of their enemies like many Jews are and many of them are Israeli-born too

But most Americans hated George W. Bush.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2009, 06:47:41 PM »
George W. Bush wasn't the best for USA either

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2009, 09:53:08 PM »
I remember seeing the photograph of obama with other Senators standing for the National Anthum and he was not holding his hand over his heart. In addition to that he was not wearing a flag pin.

All the other Senators had their hands over their hearts, except for obama. Right there and then every American should have known this is one man who does not care for our Country.

I remember seeing that even that traitor hillary had her hand over her heart

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2009, 04:48:53 AM »

I remember seeing that even that traitor hillary had her hand over her heart

Obama is really a shame!