Author Topic: New Delhi has its first gay parade  (Read 3916 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: New Delhi has its first gay parade
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2009, 10:06:28 AM »
Chaim has said that rapists deserve the death penalty.

I don't know if I would say that about homosexuals (in the modern era). They certainly should be committed to insane asylums.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2009, 10:07:49 AM »
There seem to be 2 global trends. On the one hand, growth of islam. On the other hand, growth and acceptance of homosexuality. They are bound to be on a collision course.
Many Muslims are practicing homosexuals. They think that you're not actually "gay" if you play the "masculine" role in your homosexual encounters.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2009, 10:29:07 AM »
Gay parades, and even any other kind of parade related to sex, are obscene regardless of what each persons thinks about homosexuality. Even if heterosexuals made aparade to say: Hey look at us, we have sex with women! It would be obscene.
But we must concentrate on defeating Arab fundamentalism (Islamism and marxist Pan-Arabism). Instead of fighting liberalism, we should redirect it towards Islam. For example, when gays want to do a Pride Parade, trying to persuade them to make a march for human rights in Arab countries.
great point

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2009, 11:18:51 AM »
VHP Leader Shri Giriraj Kishor has strongly condemned the tendency of increasing support to this evil activity.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2009, 12:06:48 PM »
There seem to be 2 global trends. On the one hand, growth of islam. On the other hand, growth and acceptance of homosexuality. They are bound to be on a collision course.
Many Muslims are practicing homosexuals. They think that you're not actually "gay" if you play the "masculine" role in your homosexual encounters.

They also don't consider it gay if it with a boy, as opposed to a man.  On the other hand, many Muslim would-be homosexuals instead fornicate with animals.
I can still remember as a kid in Israel, the horrible stories that I would hear about what the Arabs did to their farm animals.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2009, 12:15:16 PM »
Gay parades, and even any other kind of parade related to sex, are obscene regardless of what each persons thinks about homosexuality. Even if heterosexuals made aparade to say: Hey look at us, we have sex with women! It would be obscene.
But we must concentrate on defeating Arab fundamentalism (Islamism and marxist Pan-Arabism). Instead of fighting liberalism, we should redirect it towards Islam. For example, when gays want to do a Pride Parade, trying to persuade them to make a march for human rights in Arab countries.

Liberals love and worship muslims, therefore liberals will do nothing to upset their muslim masters.
The only logical explaination I can come up with for this insanity is muslims are the mirror image
of what liberals want to be....control freaks who have mastered the art of oppression.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2009, 03:35:07 AM »
In India gays are expected to be only around 0.3%, but for their vile interest the gayism is being glorified at the cost of self respect of the remaining 99.7% straight peoples. This is called marching to Gomorrah and it was never expected from Hastinapur. Anyhow the times themselves are vitiated.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2009, 04:22:51 AM »
India's highest Spiritual Yoga Guru H.H. Baba Ramdev on the recent developments..

"The verdict will encourage criminality and sick mentality. This kind of thing is shameful and insulting. This is breaking the family system in India. Homosexuals are sick people, they should be sent to hospitals for treatment. If the government brings this law, I will take to the streets of Delhi in protest."

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2009, 01:23:36 AM »
Since then Baba Ramdev is punching the gays right and left. He has said that if the authorities do not appeal to higher against this tendency, then he himself will appeal.

For the first time this subject is getting wide publicity and discussions on the Indian TV channels, so much so that I have started recognizing some special but common traits and patterns on the faces and manners of the Gomorrahites, although I may not be so much correct.