Author Topic: Michael Jackson may not be biological father of his three kids.  (Read 2474 times)

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/michael_jackson/2009/06/30/2009-06-30_michael_jacksons_2002_will_cuts_out_father_joe_jackson_divides_estate_among_chil.html

Are you freaking kidding me?  This is a giant news flash?  Did anyone really believe that this

was the father of these kids?

Are so called journalists that stupid or have we just become such a pathetic society that we can't even make obvious statements if they involve someone's race without feigning shock and disbelief?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 01:21:58 PM by HiWarp »
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Re: Michael Jackson may not be biological father of his three kids.
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 02:04:49 PM »
Journalist pretend to be most gullible when it comes to blacks or leftist ideas or whatever their pet projects are. When it comes to righteous, conservative positions, WATCH OUT, it is a Hard Talk (BBC show) all the way! He is a father of these children as I am a monk. During his interview, "Living with Michael Jackson", he also claimed that their mother was black!   :laugh: I think these kids are far better off without him. May be he acquired them as a personal pedophile zoo or something...
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 02:14:15 PM »
Michael Jackson was not the doner. Debbie Roe ( the baby broker ) used other men's sperm at Michael Jacksons request.

Michael did not want to be the biological father because the thought of sleeping with his own children bothered him.
He may have remembered being beaten and sexually abused by his father, so ironically he didn't want the children to be his own.
If those children had been his own, Michael would not have wanted to psychologically damage their emotional well being.
The irony is Michael Jackson was perverted and didn't mind using other people's children to satisfy his perversions.

Debbie Roe is one evil piece of drek! I hate her guts.

Shalom - Dox

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2009, 02:15:41 PM »
You know the really sad thing is that these poor kids had to them be exploited for this sick SOB, and now once again. I hope this animal is roasting like dried turkey
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2009, 02:19:13 PM »
Michael Jackson was not the doner. Debbie Roe ( the baby broker ) used other men's sperm at Michael Jacksons request.

Michael did not want to be the biological father because the thought of sleeping with his own children bothered him.
He may have remembered being beaten and sexually abused by his father, so ironically he didn't want the children to be his own.
If those children had been his own, Michael would not have wanted to psychologically damage their emotional well being.
The irony is Michael Jackson was perverted and didn't mind using other people's children to satisfy his perversions.

Shalom - Dox

I think you've made an excellent point! How disgusting that all of contemporary idiotic American media and most brain-dead Americans are grieving for this monster!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2009, 02:23:22 PM »

Shalom - Dox

I think you've made an excellent point! How disgusting that all of contemporary idiotic American media and most brain-dead Americans are grieving for this monster!

I know Manch, it makes me sick to no end! I hate it when people disregard injustices because someone is famous.

Thanks and Shalom from Dox

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2009, 02:23:24 PM »
Mj was a eunic. That means he has no testicles to have kids!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2009, 02:26:12 PM »
Journalist pretend to be most gullible when it comes to blacks or leftist ideas or whatever their pet projects are. When it comes to righteous, conservative positions, WATCH OUT, it is a Hard Talk (BBC show) all the way! He is a father of these children as I am a monk. During his interview, "Living with Michael Jackson", he also claimed that their mother was black!   :laugh: I think these kids are far better off without him. May be he acquired them as a personal pedophile zoo or something...
I think Jackson also said in the interview something like "black people have white children all the time" when he was asked about their biological origin.

Anyway, I feel sorry for the orphans. They got this meshugane as a father, god knows what sort of education they were taught. And now people around them are going to use them to get control of his estate.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2009, 02:32:13 PM »
Hi Zelhar, I agree that the children will be expolited even more now that Michael is gone.
Michael jackson's Mother took custody of those children STAT!
After she filed for custody she filed as executor for his estate.
Getting custody of his children will ensure she is executor as well.
For the Jacksons it's all about money, all else is secondary.

Shalom - Dox

Moshe92

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2009, 05:20:19 PM »
The chances that all three of those children were fathered by Jackson are about zero. Michael Jackson's skin turned white due to his disease, but he was still black genetically.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2009, 05:30:30 PM »
The chances that all three of those children were fathered by Jackson are about zero. Michael Jackson's skin turned white due to his disease, but he was still black genetically.

No he didn't have a disease. I do not believe that one bit, he wanted to bleach his skin and he was rich and had the money and did it!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2009, 07:25:00 PM »
I feel really sorry for those kids, I honestly do for what these baboons and animals are putting them through with all this.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2009, 10:19:56 PM »
He probably did have a skin disorder but used that as an excuse and justification for going way, way too far with the skin bleaching. When you see his really early photos versus his photos as an adult, he looks so much more human in the earlier ones.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2009, 11:43:54 PM »
He probably did have a skin disorder but used that as an excuse and justification for going way, way too far with the skin bleaching. When you see his really early photos versus his photos as an adult, he looks so much more human in the earlier ones.

he didn't bleach his skin, he just had a very severe case of vitiligo. 

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2009, 01:02:15 AM »

No he didn't have a disease. I do not believe that one bit, he wanted to bleach his skin and he was rich and had the money and did it!

I dont think anyone believes that nonsense about him having that skin disease.  Also.... it doesnt bleach the skin uniformly the way chemicals can do.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2009, 07:09:01 AM »

he didn't bleach his skin, he just had a very severe case of vitiligo. 

Most people that have that live with the spots and uneven skin tone. I would understand, having as much money as he did, trying to even it out, but he turned so pale that he had to be under an umbrella to protect himself from the sun. Something doesn't add up there.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2009, 10:39:12 AM »
What in the world would any woman see in this freakazoid?

Moshe92

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2009, 02:26:36 PM »

I dont think anyone believes that nonsense about him having that skin disease.  Also.... it doesnt bleach the skin uniformly the way chemicals can do.

He definitely had a skin disorder.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2009, 04:02:22 PM »
I wonder if the text on the video is right and other people have depigmented their skin to even it out to the degree that he did.

Moshe92

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2009, 04:11:06 PM »
I wonder if the text on the video is right and other people have depigmented their skin to even it out to the degree that he did.

I doubt it. Michael Jackson is probably the only one to do that.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2009, 08:20:21 PM »

no, it doesn't.  But it is done in order to make you look uniform after vitiligo does this: