Author Topic: Franken Declared Senate Winner. Obama Now Has 60 Seat Fillibuster Proof Senate  (Read 1816 times)

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
The past two elections have proven that the American voter would vote for a pile of dirty laundry if given the chance.  Al Franken is the kind of snake that sums up the Democratic Party. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Frankenstein is a monster... It is sad that a joker like this can sit in one of the highest offices in this land. He must be laughing at the country... I can't wait to learn what dirty politics and scandals this loser will be caught doing.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Minnesota is a state filled with morons.  But anyone who followed this election race know that Franken stole this election. 

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Just when we thought it couldn't get any worse! UGH! >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
It sure looks fishy to me. I wonder why he kept getting more votes after every recount. Hmmm.

However, it is not impossible that he won. Remember that Minnesota elected the black Muslim Nazi Keith Ellison.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
It sure looks fishy to me. I wonder why he kept getting more votes after every recount. Hmmm.

However, it is not impossible that he won. Remember that Minnesota elected the black Muslim Nazi Keith Ellison.

BOLSHEVIK takeover of the left with Jews, and FRAUD Christians
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Another nail in the coffin of America. It is official now - America is a degenerate country.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Minnesota is a state filled with morons.  But anyone who followed this election race know that Franken stole this election. 

Excellent quote.

The term 'Democrat' and 'the art of stealing' go hand in hand.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
Remember the part that ACORN played in this tragedy. They stole the election for Al-Frankenstein.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member

Excellent quote.

The term 'Democrat' and 'the art of stealing' go hand in hand.

That is so true, Dox.  They are helping to steal this country right out from under us. 
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
Good Morning Bullcat!

It is going to take huge numbers ( votes ) and lots of screaming to get these communists exposed and out of congress.

Shalom - Dox    : )

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
They have complete control, its downhill from here.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Norm Coleman now has the unique honor of losing both to a pro wrestler and hack comedian. 

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Franken is also a typical political carpetbagger.  He was born in Minn. but has not lived there for at least 30 years.  There needs to be a law that only allows people to serve in public office who have lived in the state they are running in for at least five years.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
I am sorry.
 MAY HaShem STRIKE down this EVIL GOVT VERY SOON
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
I second that motion AsheDina!

Shalom - Dox       :  )

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
He cheated. Weeks after the election, some voters were mysteriously found.  Based on the results, in some precincts, there were more votes compared to the number of people who were registered.

Coleman wasn't a good candidate.  He voted for the TARP although most of the calls he received were against it.

Neither candidate got close to 50% of the vote. 

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Good Morning Bullcat!

It is going to take huge numbers ( votes ) and lots of screaming to get these communists exposed and out of congress.

Shalom - Dox    : )
Hello Dox,
I hope you are having a good day.

I'm not sure people are ready to listen yet.  They are still mesmerized by the WhatSaNacki in chief, with the help of the mainstream media suppression machine working overtime.  They are not hearing the truth.
I'm surprised that the whole country isn't suffering from neck problems.  Watching him give a speech is like being at a ping pong match.   I guess they have such stars in their eyes that it doesn't matter if he isn't saying one thing worth a darn and is harming our country.  Just the idea of him is enough.
I think people are going to wake up, when his policies effect their wallet or lifestyle.  It will be too late then though.
I'm with you.  We are going to have to try to wake them up.  I think we are going to need megaphones to be heard though. 8;)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
I think people are still blaming Bush and the republicans for the economy, so there electing more democrats. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
I think people are still blaming Bush and the republicans for the economy, so there electing more democrats. 

The Democrats are just as responsible. 

Larry Summers and Geithner both supported deregulation of derivitives and credit-default swaps.  Bill Clinton signed the bill.
And Obama picked Summers to advise him and picked Geithner to be the Treasury Secretary. 

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
They make fun of women like Sarah Palin.
I saw a snippet of Al Franken with his wife this morning.
She was behind him lip synching what he was saying.
Is he not intelligent enough to say that Norm Coleman was gracious in his phone call to him?
His wife had to help him get that statement ready?
These are the crooked idiots people are still electing to represent us in Washington.
Unbelievable.
http://www.foxnews.com/search-results/m/23932340/going-to-washington.htm

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
People better wake up.
Both parties are full of political hacks.
It's time to send them all home.
We need to get some real representation in Washington.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
People better wake up.
Both parties are full of political hacks.
It's time to send them all home.
We need to get some real representation in Washington.

Oh I agree.  Even though Dems are worse than republicans, I think third parties are the best because there are no hacks. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
I just don't understand how people can be so stupid and stubborn, but it's more than stubborness and stupidity...much of this anti American behavior is steming from sheer rage and hatred.

Yes Forum Brothers and Sisters...we are in for a battle to get our Country back.

May G-d please help us.

Shalom - Dox