Author Topic: Photo Gallery of Greater Serbia  (Read 27621 times)

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
Re: Photo Gallery of Greater Serbia
« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2009, 03:03:58 AM »
Svaka ti čast za ove slike lepe Srbije!
Thank you very much for these photos of beautiful Serbia!
:celebrate:

Banoštor village,Vojvodina(northern SRB)

Veliki Krs (Carpates in Eastern Serbia)

Wildhorses in Stara Planina(mountain in eastern SRB)

Mokra Gora Mountain,southern SRB

Zlatibor Mountain

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2009, 03:09:20 AM »
Zlatibor

Zlatibor,winter time

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2009, 03:21:29 AM »
City center of Novi Sad,my city...(McDonald's-center of junk food  :::D)

Tamiš River

Lake Palic

Monument park in Kragujevac

Nationalpark Golija

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2009, 03:26:29 AM »
Monastery Novo Hopovo

Petrovaradin Fortress

Central Serbia

Kopaonik Mountain

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2009, 03:35:11 AM »
Central Serbia

"Devil's Town",by the Radan mountains near town of Kuršumlija

Drina River

Waterfall on Beli Drim River(White Drim)

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2009, 03:36:16 AM »
INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL
THANK YOU KEBER

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2009, 03:40:23 AM »
The Å ar Mountains

Landscrape 30km from Belgrade

Kragujevac, Capital of Sumadija Region

Sumarice Lake in Kragujevac

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2009, 03:50:34 AM »
Monastery Gračanica near Priština(Kosovo)

The Mlava River

Waterfalls in Southern Serbia

The Resava River

Spring of Mlava River

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2009, 04:06:27 AM »
Vojvodina's field

Lake Zavoj

Forest of "Devil's Town"

Mountain Kopaonik,winter time

Aerodrom, Part of Kragujevac

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2009, 06:41:31 PM »
Veliki krsh and Borski stol

Gruža Lake

Palic lake,near Subotica

What Beautiful Pictures!

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #60 on: July 26, 2009, 06:55:19 PM »

SERBIA DID YOU KNOW THIS ABOUT SERBIA,HISTORY AND RELATED VIDEOS

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2009, 01:02:25 AM »

from Montenegro

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2009, 01:11:54 AM »
Boyana, those are beautiful videos.... thanks for sharing.

Shalom - Dox 

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2009, 05:45:33 PM »

Regards from Berane-Montenegro

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #67 on: September 23, 2009, 09:22:17 PM »
Wow. What a gorgeous country. You should be proud that you come from there.

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #68 on: September 24, 2009, 05:36:18 AM »
Wow. What a gorgeous country. You should be proud that you come from there.

:) :) Thanks, Mo!

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #70 on: November 30, 2009, 08:27:46 AM »
Serbia is such a beautiful country .. WOW...  Can any of you Serbs host me if I come visit you? 

Is it true Serbs/Mountain Serbs are tallest people in the world?  My only fear is I may look like a midget in your country.  I am about 5,9 (175).. I am stuck with short Jewish villager blood.  LOL   I always worried I might appear a bit like a midget in your country, although I am fairly bulky and stocky.   I remember when I was in Holland the locals seem quite big.  I know we have famous Serb basketball player here on our NBA team. 

Anyhow, regardless of your statures,  I would love to visit the ancient parts of your country.  I guess i need to learn Russian or Serb language first, to get around easier.   There is not many places in Eastern Europe a Jew can visit, so it would be nice to finally be welcomed to a country there.  I always have been charmed by the beauty of Europe, but its getting more and more dangerous for us to go.  I plan on visiting Switzerland and Italy next year, but I would love to put Serbia on my list.  I don't think I would dare visit any of the Jew hating countries like Romania, Ukraine, Russia or Poland.  Czech Republic I think may be a worthwhile visit as it is more pro-Israel, but Czechoslovakia I hear its abit secular and missing some of the charm you find in other European countries.

Also, do you have any good shooting ranges in Serbia?  Can Serbians own weapons and allow their foreign friends to shoot?  I do purchase some of my ammo from Serbian companies, such as Prvi Partizan.  Its great ammo for the price.  I would love to shoot some AK-47s with you guys, I am sure that is the kind of guns you use there. 
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Jakov

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #71 on: December 02, 2009, 11:04:06 AM »
DeathtoIslam, shooting, AK-47...
Nevermind...

Im 180cm tall, and I'm about taller shorty(?!) in my country, and I weight 105-110kg(karate). Most of my friends are about 175-185, so I must say, no, you shouldn't feel like a midget here. Though we do have alot of people 190+.

Well, about visiting, english will do. If, and when you come to Serbia, do try local food, drink, music. About music, folk-pop combination, turbo-folk, be sure to skip those(unless you are wasted) and go right to etno. When handshaking, do it like you want to crush a man's hand(this does not go for handshaking with women), and be sure not to enter a disco dispute(things will go nasty).

About ammo and shooting, we've got jus a place for you, I guess you know where that is... ;D

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #72 on: December 04, 2009, 02:45:34 AM »
Thanks for letting me know Jakov..  Hey is your name Serbian version of Ya'akov?  Seems coincidental..

I really would be happy to come to your country and experience your culture.  Don't worry I got very strong hands, I'll be sure to squeeze as hard as possible.    I would love to sing and dance to your music.  I would love to try your food drink and experience the traditional side of your culture.  I am not really into the new-age revolutionized Euro-pop culture.  I am a bit traditional/old-fashioned you can say.   I think Serbs still are more proud of their heritage and culture than other Europeans and you ahve retained a lot of your traditional values.

Anyhow, when I go on my Europe expedition I would like to be your guest, if possible...   It may be a little while before I go, but I like to stay in contact.  Once place I know I will never visit is Alnazia (Albania)  :laugh:  I hear its the most boring and pathetic country in all of Europe and full of Islamists. 

As far as where to shoot, what is that place you think is good?  Sounds interesting  ;D  I have some very nice Serbian ammo, I will take a pic of the box and post it here.  Its called Prvi Partizan, good quality brass cased ammo manufactured in the Wolf ammo plant in Serbia. 

Drago mi je...  Ziveo!

Offline Jakov

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #73 on: December 06, 2009, 05:16:01 PM »
       Old school rules. Heritage. One thing people that follows you wherever you go, whatever you do. You cn deny it, but still, your heritage can't leave you, it's just what you are. Be sure to visit Serbia anytime except August-November period. Thats when the rain comes in. Best time to visit is march, april or even may. Although, I don't know about regulations about bringing some ammo over, or weapons, but I'm pretty sure if you are not a diplomat, you can't legally bring such stuff here.

P.S. If you do come, inform me, I could give you a tour, or atleast hand a couple of advices.

P.P.S. Speaking Serbian in Serbia means you go cheaper, but keep it simple>>

Dajte mi (broj) (nesto):Give me (number) (something)
Koliko:How much

These two should do it, 70% of the people you trade with will give you their casual prices.
       This only goes for street shops, in a normal store,kiosk, prices are set.

P.P.P.S. Jakov is not my name, it is the name of my ancestor. Yes, it is of hebrew origin, don't know about the origin of my ancestor, he is the first in line I know.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 05:29:32 PM by Jakov »

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #74 on: December 08, 2009, 02:07:12 AM »
Shalom Jakov,
Dobro vece!  Kato ste?

If I come to Serbia, it would be nice if I can find a pro-Israel Zionist Serbian host family to show me around.  Its always nicer to come to a country where you have people who can host you and help introduce you to a country that is so different from your own.  If I did travel to Serbia, I would definately learn some Serbian language before I go. It always helps to know just a little.  That's strange that summer is the worst month to go.. I guess I should aim for Spring.. Perhaps Swiitzerland and Italy would be better in the Summer.

Anyhow, it would be interesting to see the beauty of your country, to learn your song, dance, food and way of life.  Serbians seem to be traditional, yet innovative people.  Belgrade seems to be well known for being a beautiful city filled with beautiful people.  I am more of a country guy, but European cities always did impress me in some way.  I would love to see some of your ancient and historical sites as well.

I just want to make sure that I can make bonds with good people while I am there and that people can respect me as a Jew. One reason I hate traveling to Eastern European counties like Poland, Russia, Ukraine is that I have to hide the fact I am a Jew.  This is because there is lot of intolerance and hatred for Jewish people in those countries.  IT would be nice for me to travel to a beautiful European country where I can be open about my religion and make genuine friendships with people, rather than having to watch what I say for fear of being attacked.  Even though I may not advertise myself, I would like to not have to lie about my religion and who I am when I meet people everyday around the country.

Anyway, if I am a burden to you, I apologize.  But, I am intrigued to see your country.. It would be interesting to see how Serbs live day to day.. You know at times I get bored of living in USA and need to experience something different. 

As far as me bringing guns and ammo to Serbia.. Well, in a perfect world. But no, I would not bring my own guns and ammo there.  Actually I was hoping you and your Serbian friends would let me borrow some of your guns and I can buy some ammo while I am there.  I know you Serbians make great ammo, because I shoot Serbian ammo at my shooting range all the time.. Good ammo for a good price..    What I am saying is, when I come, I would like to go to shooting range in Serbia and either rent guns or have my new Serbian friends let me borrow some of theirs.  I guess I don't know the legality of foreigners shooting guns there at public ranges.  Maybe its not allowed, if it is not that really sucks.  But, oh well.. Not  all countries have the freeddom that USA has.  I know that many foreigners travel and go hunting in foreign countries all the time.  Maybe I can get a hunting permit for yoru country that would allow me to legally possess a firearm during my travel for hunting and target practice purposes.

I would love to shoot some Serbian rifles.. I am a gun enthusiast and do have lot of respect for Eastern bloc weapons, along wiht my AMerican weapons.  I do own a couple Ak-47s, from the Izhmash SaiGA factory in Russia.  The Izhmash factory is the original makers of Russian AK-47s.  I know Yugoslavia, Romania ando ther Countries have their own makes of Ak-47s. Are you saying Serbians don't have claim to their own type of AK-47?  Interesting if they don't.

Veoma ste.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 04:33:31 AM by DeathToIslam »