Author Topic: Photo Gallery of Greater Serbia  (Read 27622 times)

Offline Jakov

• Junior JTFer
Re: Photo Gallery of Greater Serbia
« Reply #75 on: December 08, 2009, 04:55:06 AM »
        You must speak with the elders of your community, ask them about Serbia and what they think about you going to Serbia. This is just because I haven't seen a Jew in Serbia since couple of years ago, when I saw one. That just means something is wrong. And that is why I keep asking people, why do they think that Jews and Serb are friendly to each other, when, there aren't alot of Jews here. And that is why you must speak with someone who has great knowledge about being a Jew in Serbia. I just can't tell, I've talked to people, but, still can't tell where did Jews go. You must prepare yourself, by acquiring knowledge about hostility or friendliness of my country towards Jews. In history, yes, we were persecuted as alike. Now, there aren't any Jews to tell the story behind it all. I'm sorry to tell you this, but the fact is, I dont know about the public opinion considering Jews. So, speak with someone who does. I just don't want to see you dissapointed.

About the law on firearms, it's draconic. That much draconic, that I, once judged, once convicted, could not hold a firearm in peace conditions Though, that was not anything criminally, just for inflicting injuries.

Inform yourself, prepare yourself, and then think about visiting.

P.S.   One thing I am certain of, In Serbia, you will not be attacked(verbally or physically) for being a Jew.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #76 on: December 08, 2009, 06:15:49 AM »
One day all of that land will belong to Serbia.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Jakov

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #77 on: December 08, 2009, 09:39:56 AM »
 ;D

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #78 on: December 09, 2009, 07:14:55 AM »
Shalom Jakov,
The rabbis probably know as much about treatment of Jews in Serbia, as you do.. How about you ask one of the rabbis in Belgrade for me and see what he says? I  know there ahs got to be some Jews left in Serbia.  If even there is 100, there should be at least one rabbi in the community to serve them.  If Jews are present in Morocco, I cannot see how there is none in Serbia..  If I don't risk being beaten or insulted .. Well then, whats the prob?     Do you know any good Zionist Serbs who will host me..  Your country seems awesome.. I always wanted to see Balkans, but most Balkan countries hate Jews, so Serbia seems to be my only choice...  But I need to make some good bonds with some locals who support our cause.  It would make my trip there much mroe enjoyable and easier.   Don't fear having a Jewish guest, we are respectful and I am very cross-cultural myself. It s easy for me to adapt and intermingle with different cultures.

Hvala puno!
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #79 on: December 09, 2009, 11:12:09 AM »
Shalom Jakov,
The rabbis probably know as much about treatment of Jews in Serbia, as you do.. How about you ask one of the rabbis in Belgrade for me and see what he says? I  know there ahs got to be some Jews left in Serbia.  If even there is 100, there should be at least one rabbi in the community to serve them.  If Jews are present in Morocco, I cannot see how there is none in Serbia..  If I don't risk being beaten or insulted .. Well then, whats the prob?     Do you know any good Zionist Serbs who will host me..  Your country seems awesome.. I always wanted to see Balkans, but most Balkan countries hate Jews, so Serbia seems to be my only choice...  But I need to make some good bonds with some locals who support our cause.  It would make my trip there much mroe enjoyable and easier.   Don't fear having a Jewish guest, we are respectful and I am very cross-cultural myself. It s easy for me to adapt and intermingle with different cultures.

Hvala puno!
There are Jews in Serbia,of course.
You won't get beaten,man...not a chance!Well,there is always a chance,but the chance is the same for you and me to get beaten.  :-)

And of course there are rabbis in Serbia!This is Belgrade's rabbi and the head rabbi of Jewish community in Serbia - Rabbi Isak Asiel.

Here is the site of the Federation of the Jewish Communities of Serbia: http://www.savezscg.org/index_EN.html
And this is the site of Jewish community in Belgrade: http://www.jobeograd.org/

You should contact Jewish community in Serbia and ask them if they could advise you how to spend some time here.

Offline Jakov

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #80 on: December 09, 2009, 12:35:52 PM »
        Man, my guests cannot be harmed or insulted. I just asked you to consult someone who is familiar with Jew status in Serbia, so you could know. Kerber got it alright, the one you should consult is that guy.

Offline ProudToBeSerb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #81 on: January 14, 2010, 01:15:04 PM »
Why anyone who wanna come to serbia think about beating  :::D We are not so bad as the world presenting us : )
Daj Boze da se Srbi sloze !!!