Author Topic: 25% of africans(blacks) have commited a rape, 50% of africans have tryed to rape  (Read 1139 times)

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
  • Israel for jews and antarctica for muslims!
Once again the great culture of africa is showing

One in four South African men questioned in a survey said they had raped someone, and nearly half of them admitted more than one attack.

The study, by the country's Medical Research Council, also found three out of four who admitted rape had attacked for the first time during their teens.

It said practices such as gang rape were common because they were considered a form of male bonding.

The MRC spoke to 1,738 men in KwaZulu-Natal and Eastern Cape provinces.

The research was conducted in both rural and urban areas and included all racial groups.

Using an electronic device to keep the results anonymous, the study found that 73% of those who admitted rape said they had carried out their first assault before the age of 20.

Almost half who said they had carried out a rape admitted they had done so more than once.

Race cuts beyond skin color and thats a fact.

How can the goverment say with a straight face that these savage animals are  equal to white people and jewish people,when white people were buliding ship with cannons blacks had not even figoure out how to make fire.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8107039.stm

America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Racial differences do go much deeper than skin tone. Thanks for posting the link.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
Add to these figures the fact that most of those who perform the rape are already HIV+.

Thirty years ago, when they hung rapists, rapes were infrequent in S. Africa. Now, with no capital punishment, there is about one every ten seconds.

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
  • Israel for jews and antarctica for muslims!
Africa has the largest depoist in the world of gold,platinum and other expensive metals , Africa has a huge depoist of oil, Africa has the largest depoist in the world of gems. the soil in africa is very good to produce food and Africa is filled with animals.

How can africa be poor when it's the richest contient? Look at Israel no natural resources yet they are rich, Look at iceland almost no natural resources yet we have succeded far better then africa to say at the very least.

How can people in africa starve after all the money that has been poured into africa?
How can africa be the poorest conteint when it's the richest in natural resoruces?
Almost everybody in africa seems to own a gun, why dont they shoot a animal and eat it if they are starving?
Can you imagine what africa would be like if whites and jews were the only people there and no savages?
America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Africa has the largest depoist in the world of gold,platinum and other expensive metals , Africa has a huge depoist of oil, Africa has the largest depoist in the world of gems. the soil in africa is very good to produce food and Africa is filled with animals.

It's certainly filled with animals.

How can africa be poor when it's the richest contient? Look at Israel no natural resources yet they are rich, Look at iceland almost no natural resources yet we have succeded far better then africa to say at the very least.

[censored] ruin everything

How can people in africa starve after all the money that has been poured into africa?

Michael Jackson and so many others proved, throwing money at a [censored] is like flushing it down the toilet.

How can africa be the poorest conteint when it's the richest in natural resoruces?

It has wild [censored] running around.

Almost everybody in africa seems to own a gun, why dont they shoot a animal and eat it if they are starving?
Can you imagine what africa would be like if whites and jews were the only people there and no savages?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:QHC_Lynn_Vanhanen_2006_IQ_and_Global_Inequality.png

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
IN SOME COUNTRIES  ON THE DARK CONTINENT IT'S BELIEVED IF YOU HAVE SEX WITH A VIRGIN YOU WILL CURED OF AIDS ,SO MUCH FOR MEDICAL BREAKTHROUGHS IN AFRICA
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer

No really, most of them are long gone

As for schvartzas ruining everything, I agree, but I'm afraid they do get a little help from their friends. Angola has the maize production potential of Europe; imagine a stable Angola, Zimbabwe and Mozambique all producing maize - what would happen to the US corn price? Similarly, everytime a Mozambique farmer tries to grow soybean, an aid shipment arrives and puts him out of business. Don't get me wrong, it's just that I really believe that all is not what meets the eye.   
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 01:05:07 PM by David »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member

As for schvartzas ruining everything, I agree, but I'm afraid they do get a little help from their friends. Angola has the maize production potential of Europe; imagine a stable Angola, Zimbabwe and Mozambique all producing maize - what would happen to the US corn price? Similarly, everytime a Mozambique farmer tries to grow soybean, an aid shipment arrives and puts him out of business. Don't get me wrong, it's just that I really believe that all is not what meets the eye.   

I'm against all aid to Africa from government sources.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
It is the informal and unofficial opinion of any number of FAO officials in Africa that ALL foreign aid to Africa is a waste of time and counterproductive.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member

I'm against all aid to Africa from government sources.

Me too. It is another chapter of the bolschewist redistribution of wealth.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani