Author Topic: In India someone throws pig under mosque riot ensues  (Read 1593 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
In India someone throws pig under mosque riot ensues
« on: July 03, 2009, 12:53:35 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/07/03/india.pig.religious.riot/index.html 

Thrown pig leads to religious riots in India

updated 6:31 a.m. EDT, Fri July 3, 2009

NEW DELHI, India (CNN) -- Three people have been killed in religious rioting in southern India between Muslims and Hindus, police said Friday.

Widespread violence broke out in Mysore Thursday after somebody threw a dead pig into the compound of an under-construction mosque, city police commissioner Sunil Agarwal told CNN.

More than a dozen people were injured in the clashes, he said.

Police fired tear gas and used bamboo sticks to break up the rioting, according to Agarwal.

Authorities have, for now, banned assembly of five or more people on the streets of the troubled area, according to the police.

Mysore is a city in Karnataka, India's only southern state governed by the Hindu nationalist Bharatiya Janata Party   I hope the Qurananimals were killed
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
Re: In India someone throws pig under mosque riot ensues
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2009, 01:22:22 PM »
Sweeet! This should become a trend. If the mosque in my town didn't have a lock gate in front of it, I would put one on the door step then put the blood in a Super Soaker™, and spray the windows down. I know it sounds sick, but its brilliant to do anything that is counter-jihad to them. Quite peaceful compared to what they do to us...
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, 02:03:34 PM »
what happened is great, but how the media deals with it is pathetic. This has made news because it was act done against muslims. It does not make news when muslims cut cow and throw it outside Hindu temple, to insult Hindus.

• Master JTFer

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2009, 02:45:20 PM »
I can't believe how self-hating these muzzies are! They know full well that their ancestors were conquered, tortured, humiliated, raped, murdered, hijacked and coerced into islam and they still remain zealous mu-slimes?! I think first thing your movement need to do when it comes to power is to properly educate Indian people as to how islam came into India and what unheard of atrocities were perpetrated against Indians.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2009, 02:58:11 PM »
Good for those Hindus!  :dance: :dance:

Now, if only Israelis would learn from this.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2009, 03:56:25 PM »
And Americans as well.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2009, 04:00:51 PM »

Piggies are mysterious. Flying Piggies should be targeted on Iranian facilities. 

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2009, 04:07:04 PM »
Good for those Hindus!  :dance: :dance:

Now, if only Israelis would learn from this.

Good for them.  :dance:
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2009, 04:15:40 PM »
I managed to find whats the situation in that city through a friend.

A dead pig is found near mosque where madrassa education is offered. So a angry muslim mob gathers, they look for the first hindu to kill in revenge. A 47 yr old Hindu labourer is murdered by the mob. the news spreads the city.. 50 Hindu protestors run amok in the muslim area, and kill two muslims. The area is still tense, the paramilitary like forces are deployed.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2009, 04:35:08 PM »
Such good news to hear about a Pig that was placed on the land where a mosque was being built !

Dan Ben Noah, you bring up an excellent idea about swine warfare. Have you ever heard of General Pershing?
he murdered muslim terrorists and buried them in pig guts and let one terrorist loose as a witness, for 60 years after that
there was not one terrorist attack anywhere.

Using pig flesh is an excellent idea, and the muslims fear pigs more than anything. makes perfect sense to me.

Shalom - Dox

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2009, 04:47:31 PM »
Sweeet! This should become a trend. If the mosque in my town didn't have a lock gate in front of it, I would put one on the door step then put the blood in a Super Soaker™, and spray the windows down. I know it sounds sick, but its brilliant to do anything that is counter-jihad to them. Quite peaceful compared to what they do to us...

Greet, the same thing is here in California. There is a Mosque that has a 20 foot high fence around it. Not only is it locked, but they have video cameras everywhere. Those pieces of chit muzzies really know how much they are despised for being islamic murderous barbarians, so they take extra precautions to hide and not let anyone have access ( pig presents ) to their houses of Satan.

Shalom - Dox