Author Topic: Obama wants HIV travel ban lifted!  (Read 1223 times)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Obama wants HIV travel ban lifted!
« on: July 03, 2009, 10:16:22 AM »
A notice from the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) shows the Obama administration is seeking to lift a rule that forbids those infected with HIV from entering the country.

If the HIV travel ban is lifted, the virus that causes AIDS will be removed from the list of "a communicable disease of public health significance" that disqualifies foreigners from passing customs.

In the late 1980s, Republican Sen. Jesse Helms of North Carolina was a proponent of the ban, leading the effort to get it codified into law. Since then, it's been of particular concern to the gay advocacy groups who recognize the policy disproportionately affects gays and lesbians. These groups have urged lawmakers to repeal the ban, gaining support from some such high-profile Democrats such as Sen. John Kerry of Massachusetts.

Government agencies, however, can repeal the rule without any action from Congress, although it would be a lengthy process. Although OMB posted its notice last week, lifting the ban would take at least several months as the Department of Health and Human Services goes through a required public review and comment process.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/jul/03/hot-button-79208530/?page=2

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Obama wants HIV travel ban lifted!
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2009, 10:33:14 AM »
Oh man what does he think he's doing? He is certainly using the power he was given as he pleases and this will not benefit anyone and cause more infections. Seriously any sane person wouldn't do this and if Americans know this, among other things like taking rightful land away from Jews, why is he still President?  >:(
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, 11:37:07 AM »
I'm in favor of this. This law unfairly prejudices tourists and business travelers with AIDS, and it has been unsuccessful in preventing people with AIDS from visiting America.

What's the big deal, anyways? More black and gay people will be exposed to foreign strains of the AIDS virus - really bad for them - but hardly of any significance to Jews.
Obama must use a magic 8-ball, because if he were flipping a coin he'd be right about half of the time.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2009, 11:43:28 AM »
Seriously how can you be in favour of this evil? If a white man has s_x with a black woman and she infects him with AIDS, and it spreads like wildfire. It could even happen to Jews. You don't know that it won't effect them. It will effect everyone, and seeing how the Jews are so few, what happens if people get infected in Israel and wipes out masses of Jews? You would think twice then wouldn't you.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2009, 11:43:34 AM »
obama wants to infect our Country as well as our economy. It's all about revenge against the white man.
Honestly my feeling gets stronger everyday that Impeachment is not far off.
let us all pray that I am correct in my feelings.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2009, 02:33:22 PM »
Seriously how can you be in favour of this evil? If a white man has s_x with a black woman and she infects him with AIDS, and it spreads like wildfire. It could even happen to Jews. You don't know that it won't effect them. It will effect everyone, and seeing how the Jews are so few, what happens if people get infected in Israel and wipes out masses of Jews? You would think twice then wouldn't you.

AIDS only spreads "like wildfire" amongst homosexuals, intravenous drug users and blacks, mainly due to promiscuity and for unhygienic reasons. There are already Jews with AIDS in America and Israel - the vast majority of which are probably homosexuals or intravenous drug users.
Obama must use a magic 8-ball, because if he were flipping a coin he'd be right about half of the time.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2009, 04:18:25 PM »
Maybe you can have them move near your neighborhood and hang out on the corner if it doesn't bother you... you sound like a liberal faggot!
I have read you previous posts and I not impressed by your logic.

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2009, 10:08:58 PM »
I don't care where they hang out; I'm not so inclined as to have sex with them or borrow one of their needles so I'll stay AIDS-free.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2009, 11:08:24 PM »
AIDS is not contagious. It can be transmitted only through blood or promiscous sex. And there are a lot of people with HIV in USA. I favour to lift the ban.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2009, 11:28:45 PM »
The scum of the earth.. In his Africa everyone has HIV / AIDS so of course he wants to follow along
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!