Author Topic: Why can't the Arabs just give Israel to the Jews  (Read 865 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Why can't the Arabs just give Israel to the Jews
« on: July 03, 2009, 11:07:24 AM »
I know this question must have been asked thousands of times. I mean Arabs have 65 countries surely an oil rich Arab country can house these people in their own land and leave the tiny state of Israel to it's rightful owners the Jews. If the Jews can't have Israel what can they have? Where would they go? It's a very small country. It's not like their saying oh we want half of all Arab land. Makes me feel sick that someone has to fight for whats theirs and been always told it was never yours.
It's kind of what happening in Northern Ireland. The Brits took Ireland from us in exchange for peace in the republic, but yo mark my words I and all the true Irish people will never except them taking our land as the brave Jews won't let the Arabs take their land. So I relate do relate to whats happening to you guys.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Why can't the Arabs just give Israel to the Jews
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2009, 11:16:54 AM »
Good question. 

I think part of it has to do with the fact that it was ruled at one point by Muslims (who otherwise never took any interest in it).  In Islam, there Dar Al Harb, which is the non-Muslim world, and Dar Al Islam, which is the Muslim world.  Once a piece of land is Dar Al Islam, it can never go back to being Dar Al Harb. 

Another thing to remember is that this conflict is ultimately not about land.  Arabs were killing Jews in Israel before the state was formally established in 1948.  Google the Hebron massacre of 1929. 

It's really all about Jew hatred and Arab/Muslim chauvinism. 

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, 11:28:24 AM »
I think it has to do with the fact that "the Arabs" aren't a collective hive of ants, but are actually individual people, and the King of Saudi Arabia couldn't care less about a Gaza street urchin.
Obama must use a magic 8-ball, because if he were flipping a coin he'd be right about half of the time.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2009, 11:33:10 AM »
Hello Irish Zionest, first I would like to welcome you to the JTF!

Many times I ask over and over again the same questions you asked. How on earth can the muslims dare to steal land that never belonged to them in the first place.
Lisa's answer was correct. Muslims steal land and then die to keep it, and then teach their future generations to die and so on and so on.

This is about Global domination for Islam. It just so happens that the muslims want to ( destroy their neighbors first ) before they move on to Countries further away. By destroying and stealing land from Islam's neighbors, this keeps their backs covered, that is why the Arab nazi muslims are so intent on destroying Israel first.

Israel is a strong alli and the only real friend the USA has in the Middle East. They claim Egypt and Jordan are allies, but that is for show only because the truth of the matter is Muslims stick together no matter what. When push comes to shove the muslims band together.

I can be honest in saying that if our World does not wake up and deport the muslims around the globe back to their Islamic Countries, islam will dominate the World forever with HELL. It is happening right now before our very eyes.

Shalom - Dox  

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2009, 11:55:32 AM »
Eventually the Jews will take over what was rightfully theirs. In other words from the Niles to the Euphrates.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2009, 02:01:45 PM »
Cause of the 1,400 book they're worshipping like the Lefties worship Obama.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2009, 02:52:47 PM »
I think, philosophically and from religious stand point, it is not a part of a greater plan. From a mundane perspective, once a land was abode of islam, it must remain under the muslimes rule. So they will never acquiesce this Promised Land to Jews. BTW, Spain is in similar predicament, they just don't know it yet. The answer is that we should not care one iota of what backward muslime swines think of us.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2009, 09:05:03 PM »
The arabs can't give Israel to the Jews because it's not theirs to give.  G-d already gave Israel to the Jews 3500 years ago.  Having said that, the arabs can stop trying to claim Israel for themselves.  Why don't they do this?  Because the arabs view any people not their own to be a cancer in their midst.  They not only want Israel for themselves, but they want all of the Jews killed.  It has nothing to do with the fact that the arabs and muslims already have so much land and that Israel is so small.  Take a look at how Sunnis and Shias treat each other, then you will come to understand that if they are so intolerant towards different sects of their own people, how much moreso would they be intolerant of Jews.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2009, 09:29:46 PM »
The existence of Israel is a constant insult to them.  They spent centuries being dominated by Christians but always felt they had it over the Jews.  Now they don't even have that.  They are also not reasonable compromising people.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.