Author Topic: Pop Star Kelly Clarkson Just Wants To Adopt  (Read 1210 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Pop Star Kelly Clarkson Just Wants To Adopt
« on: July 03, 2009, 03:15:27 PM »
American Idol Star Kelly Clarkson: I Just Want To Adopt (Reader's Digest)

Quote from: Reader's Digest (Page 109, July 2009 Issue)
Q: Are you dating anyone right now?
A: I'm a big fan of being single right now. I'm getting to do a lot of selfish things: travel, tour the world. But it is one of my dreams to find someone to settle down with and to adopt a kid.

Q: Why adopt?
A: I grew up with a lot of other parental influences around me, so I don't think you have to be blood-related to love and support a child.

Finally--a woman who gets it! Clarkson (who I have always considered to be one of the most genuinely and naturally talented and hot of my generation's entertainment stars) understands that love doesn't have to be based on DNA. She realizes that bio-motherhood is not what defines womanhood, and she truly and unselfishly, someday, desires to love a child for its own sake. Kelly has realized that you don't have to be a craven whore to be sexy, or sell out to strike it huge in an evil industry.

Kudos to this strong woman (who you never see in any scandals or accused of any immoral behavior) for realizing what is right for her own life and standing up for her principles. I'm not saying she is perfect or even absolutely ideal, but she stands head and shoulders above her pack. (It sucks for me that she still wants to be single for a while  :'( , but that's life.)

SerbAvenger

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
Re: Pop Star Kelly Clarkson Just Wants To Adopt
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2009, 03:19:05 PM »
who cares

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, 03:55:37 PM »
Don't care.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2009, 04:04:57 PM »
This is a new thing to do in Hollywood - for a young white woman in her child-bearing years, rather than to create a traditional family and have children (white children are evil destroyers of mother Earth), it is much more preferable to adopt a child from the 3rd world and raise this child out of wedlock. How progressive!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2009, 07:17:41 PM »
As long as she doesn't eat rugs she has my blessing.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2009, 12:07:04 AM »
This is a new thing to do in Hollywood - for a young white woman in her child-bearing years, rather than to create a traditional family and have children (white children are evil destroyers of mother Earth), it is much more preferable to adopt a child from the 3rd world and raise this child out of wedlock. How progressive!

Come on, this wasn't called for. Clarkson has not whored around in the least. She actually looks like she has values. She is definitely not another Angelina Hoelie or Megan Fox (yimach schmam).

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2009, 12:39:45 AM »
Come on, this wasn't called for. Clarkson has not whored around in the least. She actually looks like she has values. She is definitely not another Angelina Hoelie or Megan Fox (yimach schmam).

I agree. Clarkson is one of the few and rare positive Hollywood role models. But I don't see what makes the fact that she wants to adopt a child any different from another celebrity like Madonna or Jolie. Anyways, Like Karl Malden's death, I could care less about anything dealing with Hollywood.

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2009, 01:01:35 AM »
Serb Avenger, honestly, what is so wrong with Megan Fox that deserves your special attention?
Obama must use a magic 8-ball, because if he were flipping a coin he'd be right about half of the time.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2009, 01:05:20 AM »

I agree. Clarkson is one of the few and rare positive Hollywood role models. But I don't see what makes the fact that she wants to adopt a child any different from another celebrity like Madonna or Jolie. Anyways, Like Karl Malden's death, I could care less about anything dealing with Hollywood.

While I agree that the overall Hollywood culture is horrific,     I think its important to differentiate people like Kelly Clarkson from the vast majority of Hollywood.     I'm glad that Serb Avenger posted the above article.        There's a MUCH better chance that Kelly Clarkston's future child ( children )  will end up being a righteous person  (  or close to that  )  than the children of the typical liberals of Hollywood.

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2009, 01:28:57 AM »
Watch her adopt a baboon from Mali or some other 3rd world slophole.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2009, 03:40:42 AM »
Maybe she will adopt with the right motivations and not parade around their kid as a photo prop.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2009, 08:15:45 AM »
As a matter of principle, talented people should have biological children. Whereas baby factory crack whores from Malawi should be sterilized rather than be  payed for doing the one thing they got talent for.