Author Topic: Sarah Palin is out  (Read 15517 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Sarah Palin is out
« Reply #75 on: July 05, 2009, 10:09:33 PM »
I think McCain was the best candidate for the Republicans during the last election, but his choice of campaign staff and vice presidential candidate were nothing short of disastrous.
Umm, is this supposed to be funny?

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #76 on: July 05, 2009, 10:17:10 PM »
McCain would have also been an awful president, but at least he would have run the country like a president.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #77 on: July 05, 2009, 10:20:20 PM »
I'm far from convinced that Mitt Romney has a realistic chance of being elected President.      Entering the 2008 Primary/ Caucus  season,    Mitt Romney had a major advantage in terms of funds for his campaign.        John McCain's campaign was very short of funds.    A loss in New Hampshire would have VERY likely ended McCain's campaign.    Rudy Giuliani's funds were low enough to the point that he decided to put all of his political eggs in the Florida primary.     Which was several weeks after the Iowa and New Hampshire contests.     The early voting results doomed Giuliani by the time the Florida contest took place.       Mike Huckabee certainly didn't have many funds.       Yet,  despite the huge advantages Romney had in terms of being able to spend in Iowa and New Hampshire,   he lost both races.     Giving Huckabee and McCain life.    McCain especially was able to build up his funds as a result.       Despite winning Michigan,   a state in which Romney's father was the Governor,    Romney's subpar performances in the first two contests eventually doomed him.    

Romney was a close second in New Hampshire, and it's no surprise that he lost in Iowa where his liberalism and Mormonism played against him.

I think McCain was the best candidate for the Republicans during the last election, but his choice of campaign staff and vice presidential candidate were nothing short of disastrous.

I think McCain was a terrible candidate and his campaign staff only made it worse by the way they treated Sarah Palin. SHE is the ONLY reason I voted for McCain.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #78 on: July 05, 2009, 10:21:16 PM »
Sarah Palin is a wife and mother, definitely not a lesbian.

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #79 on: July 05, 2009, 10:24:46 PM »
Who exactly would have been a better candidate than McCain?

Romney? Paul? Huckabee? Giuliani?

There wasn't much to choose from.
Obama must use a magic 8-ball, because if he were flipping a coin he'd be right about half of the time.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #80 on: July 05, 2009, 10:28:57 PM »
I agree, McCain was the best of all of them. I just hate the way Sarah Palin was treated.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #81 on: July 05, 2009, 10:40:37 PM »

There was not much to choose from but McCain was clearly not the best of the bunch.

McCain is a liberal man in his 70's who appears old and has had serious cancer a number of times, he is also a horrible public speaker. His Democrat opponent was a liberal man in his 40's who appears to be in good physical shape and is a good speaker. McCain was the worst guy (other than Paul) to go up against Obama. Romney would have been best in terms of mass appeal although the Mormon thing would have hurt.  Huckabee would have been the best in terms of conservative values and public speaking. McCain is not really a Republican- No way was he the best of the bunch.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #82 on: July 05, 2009, 10:44:08 PM »
Sarah Palin is a wife and mother, definitely not a lesbian.

Right. And Palin is embarrassing as all get out to watch:

Matt Damon comments on her being a downright frightening candidate for veep:

She also refused to include her mentally retarded son in her "official" family photograph.  How convenient.

Palin is out permanently and what a blessing.  Her running for the presidency would have guaranteed Obongo an eight year term.

Now our psychic energy is freed up to actually use for constructive purposes of supporting a viable candidate.  We have a lot of work to do.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #83 on: July 05, 2009, 10:55:48 PM »

Any of those, with the exception of Ron Nazi Paul, would have been better (though in the case of Huckster, not by much).

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #84 on: July 05, 2009, 10:59:57 PM »
Right. And Palin is embarrassing as all get out to watch:

Matt Damon comments on her being a downright frightening candidate for veep:

She also refused to include her mentally retarded son in her "official" family photograph.  How convenient.

Palin is out permanently and what a blessing.  Her running for the presidency would have guaranteed Obongo an eight year term.

Now our psychic energy is freed up to actually use for constructive purposes of supporting a viable candidate.  We have a lot of work to do.

Surely you are joking. JTF should start heeding the opinions of Hollywood leftists? Palin's decision was STUPID as all get-out, and perhaps it does prove that she is not cut out for the presidency, but this is just crazy talk.

Don't you have rants against interracial marriage to make?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #85 on: July 05, 2009, 11:04:50 PM »
Palin is not embarassing. I really like her. I just don't think she stands much of a chance being as conservative as she is.

Offline Teutonic Knight

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #86 on: July 05, 2009, 11:09:27 PM »
Ruby, Palin is not an intelligent woman. This has been made clear by her words and actions. I don't see how anyone can defend it.

We need an intelligent, articulate, and compassionate conservative leader. Not the neo-conservative nonsense. A true conservative.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #87 on: July 05, 2009, 11:11:45 PM »
Palin is not embarassing. I really like her. I just don't think she stands much of a chance being as conservative as she is.
The problem is that in the end she caved to pressure and was not a strong enough woman to just say "F it, I'm doing this my way". G-d gave her a very unique platform with which she could have gone all-out in attacking Islam, the double standard on race, gun confiscation, immigration, taxes, abortion, etc. but she didn't/couldn't do it. She had her chance but she blew it, as Kelly Clarkson would say.

Moshe92

« Reply #88 on: July 05, 2009, 11:12:32 PM »
Ruby, Palin is not an intelligent woman. This has been made clear by her words and actions. I don't see how anyone can defend it.

We need an intelligent, articulate, and compassionate conservative leader. Not the neo-conservative nonsense. A true conservative.

Sarah Palin is not a neo-conservative!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #89 on: July 05, 2009, 11:15:32 PM »

Are you a troll, or what? What kind of nonsensical crap is this? First, you accuse Palin of being a neocon (a codeword for Jew), then, you advocate "compassionate conservatism" (a term used by the Jew-hating Lebanese newspaper columnist Joseph Jacobs, and since appropriated by eight pathetic years of Dubya), and finally--your screenname is more than a little fishy on a Jewish forum.

Edit, your defense and advocacy of Ron Paul doesn't bode well for you either, buddy.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 11:20:53 PM by Serb Avenger »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #90 on: July 05, 2009, 11:18:26 PM »

I don't think she's a stupid woman. I think she got attacked by a very hostile media that was foaming at the mouth at the thought of a black president and pulled out all the stops to trash her and McCain. I think she withdrew from being governor to protect her family because they were also getting personally attacked.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #91 on: July 05, 2009, 11:20:25 PM »

I don't think she's a stupid woman. I think she got attacked by a very hostile media that was foaming at the mouth at the thought of a black president and pulled out all the stops to trash her and McCain. I think she withdrew from being governor to protect her family because they were also getting personally attacked.

she quit so she could get a well paying job in order to pay her massive legal bills off.

Offline Teutonic Knight

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #92 on: July 05, 2009, 11:23:34 PM »

Are you a troll, or what? What kind of nonsensical crap is this? First, you accuse Palin of being a neocon (a codeword for Jew), then, you advocate "compassionate conservatism" (a term used by the Jew-hating Lebanese newspaper columnist Joseph Jacobs, and since appropriated by eight pathetic years of Dubya), and finally--your screenname is more than a little fishy on a Jewish forum.
This is quite possibly the most moronic thing I have ever read. The most influential neo-conservatives are all gentiles. So what on earth are you on about? I don't think Cheney, Bush or Rumsfeld are Jews. Please reply with reason, or don't reply at all.

Well this I actually agree with. Perhaps she was a bit startled coming on the national stage, but still. I agree attacks against her were vicious and uncalled for. She did the only thing she could do.

Of course she is. She encourages nation building like the rest of the neo-conservatives.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #93 on: July 05, 2009, 11:26:10 PM »
I think she withdrew from being governor to protect her family because they were also getting personally attacked.
You may be right, but if true she is a coward.

When Bill Clinton was under fire for having an affair in the Oval Office and lying under oath about it, he took a defiant attitude, refused to resign or give an inch, and by the end of the impeachment crisis was more popular than before it began. People respect strength, Rubystars, whether or not the person displaying it is in the right or wrong. They don't respect weakness. This is why Israel is a mockery among all the nations of the world and everyone respects the Arabs, blacks, etc. If Palin had demonstrated some cojones and fired back at the haters, she would have been able to overcome all this, but now, she will be remembered forever for what she is, a 98-pound weakling.

Moshe92

« Reply #94 on: July 05, 2009, 11:26:43 PM »

This is quite possibly the most moronic thing I have ever read. The most influential neo-conservatives are all gentiles. So what on earth are you on about? I don't think Cheney, Bush or Rumsfeld are Jews. Please reply with reason, or don't reply at all.

Of course she is. She encourages nation building like the rest of the neo-conservatives.

What's an example of Sarah Palin encouraging nation building? Also, who is your idea of a "true conservative?" Do you consider Ron Paul and Pat Buchanan to be "true conservatives?"

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #95 on: July 05, 2009, 11:29:31 PM »
Tell me why the only people throwing around the term "neocon" are folks like Buchanan, Alex Jones, and (your friend) Ron Paul.

Care to provide a link to a source for this?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #96 on: July 05, 2009, 11:31:34 PM »
What's an example of Sarah Palin encouraging nation building? Also, who is your idea of a "true conservative?" Do you consider Ron Paul and Pat Buchanan to be "true conservatives?"
He is a Ron Paul fan; check out some of his other posts.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #97 on: July 05, 2009, 11:32:01 PM »
are you a troll?

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #98 on: July 05, 2009, 11:35:50 PM »
The problem is that in the end she caved to pressure and was not a strong enough woman to just say "F it, I'm doing this my way". G-d gave her a very unique platform with which she could have gone all-out in attacking Islam, the double standard on race, gun confiscation, immigration, taxes, abortion, etc. but she didn't/couldn't do it. She had her chance but she blew it, as Kelly Clarkson would say.

I agree that this will make things more difficult for her later if she does try to run for president. However I think that it was natural for her as a mother to put her children above any other concerns. I admire her for this.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #99 on: July 06, 2009, 12:06:56 AM »

She actually straddles between Neo and Paleoconservatism. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt