Author Topic: Prisoners should get out and work  (Read 2068 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Prisoners should get out and work
« on: July 05, 2009, 10:54:25 AM »
What an awful waste of tax payers money that they just get to sit around watching TV playing pool with their friends while we pay for them to have their luxuries. They all should get out and start contributing  >:(. Make them clean graffiti off walls, fill potholes in our streets, cleaning up trash, you know actually doing something. And who knows they might even become better people if they were given a chance.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
Re: Prisoners should get out and work
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2009, 01:40:52 PM »
Yes, our society needs to outsource the prisoners to some place who can house them for, say, $5,000 per year and bring back our rightful jobs from corporations who have sent them to China.  In fact, the Chinese will whip their butts into shape or face severe physical punishment.  The good 'ole days are still alive and well in some parts of the world.

Bring our productive companies back and send China our prisoners.  That's the kind of outsourcing that makes sense.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2009, 01:46:19 PM »
There is Sherrif Joe Arpaio in Phoenix Arizona who has prisoners sleep in tents and work on chain gangs. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2009, 02:14:21 PM »
Your avatar starved himself to death in jail over five points, one of which was not having to work while imprisoned.
Obama must use a magic 8-ball, because if he were flipping a coin he'd be right about half of the time.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2009, 05:49:59 PM »
Some prisoner's do work outside of the prison, it's called work release. Only the one's who earned that right, get to do that. Then, some of them run away and later get caught, go back to prison, for even MORE prison time. Some work inside the prison and earn a little bit of pay....so they can buy candy, stamps, etc. Or they find some naive person on the outside willing to send them money, etc.

They give some of the trusted ones jobs, like the cafeteria...there is alot of corruption though (the guy running the state cafeteria in the prison here stole alot of money and left the country, here)...

Many of the prisons are overcrowded, though and are filled to OVER safe capacity. There is not enough room for everyone. Here, some are being released back out onto the streets early.

I've seen the Sheriff's dept take groups out to pick up trash from the hiway, etc.

Unfortunately, the budget cuts are cutting not only LAW ENFORCEMENT but also PRISONS. We have a prison here (or two) that has been built and is not being used due to LACK OF FUNDS to run it.

Look at California...it is bankrupt.

Yeah, I like that Sheriff in Texas, makes those guys think twice about going back there.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2009, 08:04:55 PM »
I think EVERY prison should sustain itself. Look at all the property they have! They can grow gardens for food, chickens for eggs, meals, etc, even a couple of cows. There is NO reason taxpayers money should be wasted on them, they need to WORK and make them NOT want to go back to prison. Take away those TV's, basketball courts, weight machines and law libraries too, they won't have time for them after working in the field and doing other chores around there all day!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2009, 08:45:36 PM »
That's a great idea!
1. they should work, what ever happened to 20 years of hard labour breaking rocks and making licence plates
2. its also a good idea to outsource our prisons. yes, send them where their organs will be harvested and sold back to us in our hospitals.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2009, 08:56:21 PM »
YES, that is an EXCELLENT IDEA!!!

I think EVERY prison should sustain itself. Look at all the property they have! They can grow gardens for food, chickens for eggs, meals, etc, even a couple of cows. There is NO reason taxpayers money should be wasted on them, they need to WORK and make them NOT want to go back to prison. Take away those TV's, basketball courts, weight machines and law libraries too, they won't have time for them after working in the field and doing other chores around there all day!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2009, 08:57:48 PM »
There is a program that Glenn Close is involved with (the actress) where they take dogs to the prisons and have the prisoners train the dogs to be working dogs for veterans (disabled) returning from the war...

They train these dogs 24/7 for 2 years.

I thought that was a great idea..

It seems to be working out well, too...
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2009, 09:05:35 PM »
There is a program that Glenn Close is involved with (the actress) where they take dogs to the prisons and have the prisoners train the dogs to be working dogs for veterans (disabled) returning from the war...

They train these dogs 24/7 for 2 years.

I thought that was a great idea..

It seems to be working out well, too...

Yes, I heard and read about this too, Hanna. I think it's a great idea too and so glad it's working out.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2009, 09:07:47 PM »
That's a great idea!
1. they should work, what ever happened to 20 years of hard labour breaking rocks and making licence plates
2. its also a good idea to outsource our prisons. yes, send them where their organs will be harvested and sold back to us in our hospitals.

Some years ago more then I want to say I drove from New York to Florida. In them days when you got down to the Carolinas I-95 ended and travelers would need to use the local roads like 301 until 95 started up again near Florida. Anyway I drove along and saw the tobacco farms and shotgun shacks with all the porch monkeys sitting on the front steps but when I got to Georgia I saw the thing that impressed me the most..... Prisoners dressed in black and white stripes all chained together and working at planting palm trees. The prison  guards were all around holding nice big shot guns. I bet them prisoners went back to the jail each night nice and tired and caused very little problems...
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2009, 10:21:37 PM »
Forcing prisoners to work is a horrible idea. A lot of decent people end up in prison; are we supposed to a slavery to their punishment? Being confined to a cell is enough. Was Chaim not imprisoned? Would you have preferred if he had spent his time crushing rocks?
Obama must use a magic 8-ball, because if he were flipping a coin he'd be right about half of the time.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2009, 10:26:53 PM »
That's a great idea!

Some years ago more then I want to say I drove from New York to Florida. In them days when you got down to the Carolinas I-95 ended and travelers would need to use the local roads like 301 until 95 started up again near Florida. Anyway I drove along and saw the tobacco farms and shotgun shacks with all the porch monkeys sitting on the front steps but when I got to Georgia I saw the thing that impressed me the most..... Prisoners dressed in black and white stripes all chained together and working at planting palm trees. The prison  guards were all around holding nice big shot guns. I bet them prisoners went back to the jail each night nice and tired and caused very little problems...

Our LOCAL jail here makes them wear the striped outfits. But no chains or shackles. There is a prison south of here and I have seen them on horses with shotguns while the prisoners raked and burned leaves at the state parks here.

I see nothing wrong with planting trees or raking and burning leaves, it's not like they are on a chain gang working til they can't work anymore!
Meir Kahane

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2009, 09:45:15 AM »
Forcing prisoners to work is a horrible idea. A lot of decent people end up in prison; are we supposed to a slavery to their punishment? Being confined to a cell is enough. Was Chaim not imprisoned? Would you have preferred if he had spent his time crushing rocks?

I'm sorry, you're right.
We should do what other countries do to their prisoners and either shoot them or harvest their livers and kidneys.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2009, 10:13:47 AM »

I'm sorry, you're right.
We should do what other countries do to their prisoners and either shoot them or harvest their livers and kidneys.

O ya, cuz government really need the power to turn those it decides to imprison into medical subjects.

Countries which follow the Soviet/Nazi prison model: forced labor, shootings and medical tests tend to be repulsive beyond their correctional systems.

The state does not need its coercive powers enhanced, especially under the likes of Obama or Brown.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2009, 07:29:54 PM »
Now and then innocent people end up in jail due to a mistake however the vast majority of people behind bars belong there. If G-d forbid I ever ended up in a place like that I would gladly go out each day and do a days work rather then sit in my cell looking at the walls. Like the Baretta TV show song use to say If you can't do the time don't do the crime.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2009, 08:07:05 PM »
Forced labor is the answer! Prison shouldn't be a place where you work out and learn the criminal trade. it may as well be a place where you work for the good of society.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2009, 08:21:04 PM »
Forced labor is the answer! Prison shouldn't be a place where you work out and learn the criminal trade. It may as well be a place where you work for the good of society.
Exactly ..... Prisoners get three hots and a cot why should they not work for their upkeep. Why should the tax payers be stuck footing the bill. Let them do some productive work to reimburse society for their upkeep.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2009, 11:17:00 PM »
Forced labor is the answer! Prison shouldn't be a place where you work out and learn the criminal trade. It may as well be a place where you work for the good of society.
Exactly ..... Prisoners get three hots and a cot why should they not work for their upkeep. Why should the tax payers be stuck footing the bill. Let them do some productive work to reimburse society for their upkeep.

Also, don't forget the punitive benefit! For one, I want people in prison to suffer, and not only emotionally but physically. It is very important to let them experience the hardship - that way, after 15 year in a chain gang, a released felon would prefer a job at fast food restaurant instead of reverting to gang banging.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Gentile

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2009, 11:30:29 PM »

That's one of the best ideas I've seen in a while.

Hand them a hoe and a pack of seeds and say, "you wanna eat?...get busy!"

I was floored the other day when I saw a letter from a detention center inmate published in a local newspaper, he was complaining about the food!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2009, 12:13:30 AM »
Personally I think that the state should have the right to sell a prisoners organs in order to make reparations for their incarceration...

Not!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2009, 12:55:34 AM »

I'm sorry, you're right.

Excellent reply!      I suspect Yonah may be related to marvin and kufu.

Shalom - Dox

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2009, 12:56:41 AM »
You never know, they may be attached at the hip or their heads could be stuck together.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2009, 12:59:15 AM »

I'm sorry, you're right.

Excellent reply!      I suspect Yonah may be related to marvin and kufu.

Shalom - Dox

I know there was a troll Kufu, but who is Marvin??
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2009, 08:40:03 AM »

I'm sorry, you're right.

O ya, cuz government really need the power to turn those it decides to imprison into medical subjects.

Countries which follow the Soviet/Nazi prison model: forced labor, shootings and medical tests tend to be repulsive beyond their correctional systems.

The state does not need its coercive powers enhanced, especially under the likes of Obama or Brown.

OK.
Then you agree, lets go back to putting them to work.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774