Author Topic: MARION BERRY FORMER WASH D.C. MAYOR,CRACK ADDICT NOW STALKER  (Read 1110 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
 :::D :::D :::D            http://apnews.myway.com/article/20090705/D9988JVG0.html   

Former D.C. Mayor Barry charged with stalking
 Email this Story

Jul 5, 7:09 AM (ET)

WASHINGTON (AP) - Police say former Washington Mayor Marion Barry has been arrested and charged with stalking a woman.

The United States Park Police said Barry, a current D.C. Council member, was arrested Saturday in Washington after a woman flagged down an officer and complained that Barry was stalking her.

Barry was charged with misdemeanor stalking and released.

A message left seeking comment from a spokeswoman for Barry wasn't immediately returned early Sunday.

Barry served four terms as mayor. In his third, he was videotaped in 1990 in a hotel room smoking crack cocaine in an FBI sting. He served six months in prison and in 1994 regained the mayor's office.

HERES ONE WITH HIS PHOTO ;D           http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090705/ap_on_re_us/marion_barry_arrested_5
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: MARION BERRY FORMER WASH D.C. MAYOR,CRACK ADDICT NOW STALKER
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2009, 01:46:37 PM »
During the election campaign I remember reports that Osama consumed crack cocaine and I doubted them, because why would a man with means use the cheapest, most impure, street corner drug ? I guess crack is like watermelon and French fries to them people.

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
Re: MARION BERRY FORMER WASH D.C. MAYOR,CRACK ADDICT NOW STALKER
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2009, 02:12:31 PM »
"[censored] set me up."
Obama must use a magic 8-ball, because if he were flipping a coin he'd be right about half of the time.