Author Topic: Obama at lowest rating to date  (Read 1339 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Obama at lowest rating to date
« on: July 07, 2009, 09:11:51 AM »
« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 09:23:27 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: Obama at lowest rating to date
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 09:22:39 AM »
I hope it tumbles down to the lowest low VERY soon! ;D
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2009, 09:23:00 AM »
Hopefully this trend will lead to major Conservative Republican gains in the 2010 Congressional Races.      A weakened Barack Hussein Obama in the final 2 years of current " term  in office  "   (   it's really an illegal occupation ) would be a significant step in lessening the damage by this beast.     And hopefully the beginning of the end of the BHO nightmare.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2009, 09:46:42 AM »
And CNN has the Gaul to say he's still in his honeymoon stage. That's some honeymoon.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2009, 10:28:18 AM »
CNN will gladly go down the toilet for their illegal muslim president.

Shalom - Dox

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2009, 01:24:55 PM »
THe most amazing thing about this is that Obama is still going directly against the will of the American people on nearly everything he does... and he still has a 52% favorabillity rating.  No one supports a second stimulus plan.... the first one has been a disaster... but he STILL is still pushing it... and virtually nobody is disturbed by this.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2009, 09:48:07 PM »
THe most amazing thing about this is that Obama is still going directly against the will of the American people on nearly everything he does... and he still has a 52% favorabillity rating.  No one supports a second stimulus plan.... the first one has been a disaster... but he STILL is still pushing it... and virtually nobody is disturbed by this.

I just don't understand this either! My wish is that God will intervene and make the whole MSM turn against him and start DEMANDING to see his birth certificate, medical records, AND school records! I am so appalled at him just getting a "pass" for this, when we know good and well that anyone else would have been "vetted" correctly!  >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2009, 07:41:34 AM »
Those Gallup numbers are mind-boggling, without even considering the disparity with the Rasmussen numbers, and at either end of the curve.  First off, in a nation of chronic complainers, I refuse to believe that Obama ever had only 10% disapproval, even during the Inaugural 'Obama-gasm'.  Second, I refuse ot believe that he's only lost ten points in approval after all the chaos on Capitol Hill.

Again, something ain't right here.