Author Topic: Peace now is molesting Jews in Yesha  (Read 1207 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Peace now is molesting Jews in Yesha
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 02:32:04 PM »
  Peace now [i hope they end up in pieces] and the pig like creature yariv oppheimer and his group look like gays and lesbians.btw  all these groups ngo's get money from terrorists and the E.U.   

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,35809.0.html
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 02:59:57 PM »
  Peace now [i hope they end up in pieces] and the pig like creature yariv oppheimer and his group look like gays and lesbians.btw  all these groups ngo's get money from terrorists and the E.U.   

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,35809.0.html

You are absolutely right, mord. These lowlife scum are traitors financed by EU. And they spread their Goebbels propaganda to poison the public opinion in Israel and abroad. They don't show us how they incite Arabs to burn settlers' fields or forge fraud papers of property ownership to sue settlers in High Court of (In)Justice manned by their fellow traitors.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2009, 06:10:52 PM »
look how presentable they are on Israeli TVs? When last time they did they invite Kahanists or "settlers" for an interview?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2009, 03:36:34 AM »
These Appease Now traitors are the modern day Judenrat.  They do everything they can to destroy their own people.  They would dismantle all of Israel if they could.  If ever the term back stabbing Jew could be accurately used, it would be for them.  When the Kahanists take over in Israel, all of these leftists will be dealt with once and for all.

Too bad that sniper hadn't adjusted for windage a little bit more.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2009, 09:55:29 AM »
Nationalists should go to left wing neighborhoods in Haifa and Tel Aviv and film their homes and point out if there was ever Arab ownership.  The Death Soon idiot spoke volumes when he said he was shot by an Arab sniper but his anger is reserved for Jews living in Eretz Yisrsel.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2009, 01:54:37 PM »
They shud realy grab this camera and destroy it. Judenrat were forced by Germans to colaborate by threat of death those are giving aid and comfort to Arab enemies voluntary they're more like helenists Judeans from Macabies times.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2009, 02:20:16 PM »
Nationalists should go to left wing neighborhoods in Haifa and Tel Aviv and film their homes and point out if there was ever Arab ownership.  The Death Soon idiot spoke volumes when he said he was shot by an Arab sniper but his anger is reserved for Jews living in Eretz Yisrsel.
This is one of the best ideas I've heard! This makes so much sense. The only caveat is to target specific traitorous scumbags, not everyone on North Tel Aviv, after all, there are plenty of right wing Jews even in Herziliya. I know, when I am there, I've met plenty of right wingers.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2009, 04:08:24 AM »
peace now should be thrown out of israel!

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2009, 05:09:22 AM »
Piece now is called piece now because they want Israel to be shattered into pieces! Evil b+st+rds!