Author Topic: Theory of peace: Don't cross the line.  (Read 1813 times)

Offline MrPatriot1776

• Full JTFer
    • YouTube Channel - MrPatriot1776
Theory of peace: Don't cross the line.
« on: July 08, 2009, 06:35:15 PM »
The title pretty much says it all. It is my firm belief that peace can be achieved when the people and nations who cross the line (i.e. fight wars of aggression) are put out of power and defeated.

As the American President Franklin D. Roosevelt said during World War II, "We fight not for the lust of conquest: we fight to end conquest."

So should be the same for us. We will be fighting to end fights started by a belligerent enemy bent on destroying us. We will fight defensive wars, and never offensive ones - except in the cast of preemptive strikes

We will also operate under the belief that the end justifies the means. For example, many of you would agree that the Israeli 2008-2009 attacks on Gaza were justified. They were justified because Hamas was a belligerent enemy that indiscriminately fired rockets at civilians.

If our goal is to gain dominion over the Arabs, consider me out. That would make us no better than the Muslims who parade the streets chanting "One day, we will conquer Rome" and "Bomb, Bomb USA!" If our goal is to protect Western civilization from threats, I'm with you all the way.
When this war is won, we can all dance.
 :dance:

Patriots! Capitalists! Jews! Gentiles! Lovers of freedom! Subscribe to my YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/MrPatriot1776

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: Theory of peace: Don't cross the line.
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 06:57:04 PM »
Nobody wants to take over the Middle East.

Problem we have here is the Muslims not respecting our lands including Israel.
Muslims are spreading around the Globe starting wars and making outrageous demands to the Host Countries they invade.
The only way to solve this problem is to deport every muslim back to muslim Countries in the Middle East.
Muslims do not have, nor deserve any Western rights whatsoever!

Offline MrPatriot1776

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 07:16:08 PM »

Muslims are spreading around the Globe starting wars and making outrageous demands to the Host Countries they invade.
The only way to solve this problem is to deport every muslim back to muslim Countries in the Middle East.

Agreed. We should deport any Muslim that comes to the West just to cause trouble. But, I really think that we should allow Muslims who are open to the idea of freedom and G-d given rights to say here. As John F Kennedy said,
"There is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions."
Patriots! Capitalists! Jews! Gentiles! Lovers of freedom! Subscribe to my YouTube channel:

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2009, 07:31:43 PM »
I must disagree with you regarding the peaceful muslims being allowed to stay. Peaceful muslims breed and as their population rises, so do their demands. Take Dearborn Michigan for example, the muslims took over Dearborn with 1, then 2, then 3, and so on and so on.
You get the picture. Muslims in small numbers are no threat, but only if you sterilize them and since that is against the law they will breed and breed until there are so many you have more and more Dearborn type Cities popping up all over our Country.

The only way to stop the spread of muslims to not allow them to come in the first place, and those that are here here must be forced to leave, willing or not.
There is no other alternative.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2009, 09:01:10 PM »

Agreed. We should deport any Muslim that comes to the West just to cause trouble. But, I really think that we should allow Muslims who are open to the idea of freedom and G-d given rights to say here. As John F Kennedy said,
"There is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions."

For these so called peace loving muslims.........why don't they STAY in their homeland and CHANGE it if they don't like it? Why leave and go to other countries? This country is a melting pot, but now that word must change to WAS a melting pot, because now people from other countries come here and do NOT learn ENGLISH and keep their Sharia law. That is NOT the principles this country was founded on. Too much tolerance has turned this country upside down and I refuse to be a part of that. >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2009, 12:53:12 AM »
If our goal is to protect Western civilization from threats, I'm with you all the way.

But part of our goal is that of the Jewish people which has nothing to do with Western civilization, although our success is in the interest of western civilization.   That goal is to destroy the enemies of the Jewish people that seek to destroy us.   It doesn't matter if it is "preemptive" "defensive" "surprise" "offensive" "lightning" or any other term.  What needs to be done will be done to protect our own survival, whether it looks pleasant to the west or not.  And all the terrorist organizations and terror supporting Jew-hating states will not be spared. 

You say  about the Gaza war last year that "the ends justifies the means."  Why resort to such pandering?   The means were also justified.  There was NOTHING, not a single thing, that was not justified about that war.  The only problem with it was that they did not destroy more of Gaza and they did not conquer/annex it for Israel's keeping for good...

I cannot see what a moral person could possibly take issue with about that war except to condemn hamas's behavior in it.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2009, 01:00:37 AM »
If our goal is to protect Western civilization from threats, I'm with you all the way.

But part of our goal is that of the Jewish people which has nothing to do with Western civilization, although our success is in the interest of western civilization.   That goal is to destroy the enemies of the Jewish people that seek to destroy us.   It doesn't matter if it is "preemptive" "defensive" "surprise" "offensive" "lightning" or any other term.  What needs to be done will be done to protect our own survival, whether it looks pleasant to the west or not.  And all the terrorist organizations and terror supporting Jew-hating states will not be spared. 

You say  about the Gaza war last year that "the ends justifies the means."  Why resort to such pandering?   The means were also justified.  There was NOTHING, not a single thing, that was not justified about that war.  The only problem with it was that they did not destroy more of Gaza and they did not conquer/annex it for Israel's keeping for good...

I cannot see what a moral person could possibly take issue with about that war except to condemn hamas's behavior in it.

Right on KWRBT!

I too wish Israel had finished the job in Gaza and removed the murdering enemy from the land.  Because of politics and obama Israel had to hurry out. When Israel truly cares about safety for its citizens then the enemies will know the power of our forces.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2009, 02:22:39 PM »
MrPatriot1776 don't worry Arab muslim will never stop to supply us with just couses belli; and furthermore if Roosvelt realy said this he's either fool or hipocrite given that USA and other alies anexed teritory of axis after the war; and rightly so. Beside this site is for Greater Israel  after all.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2009, 02:58:00 PM »
The title pretty much says it all. It is my firm belief that peace can be achieved when the people and nations who cross the line (i.e. fight wars of aggression) are put out of power and defeated.

As the American President Franklin D. Roosevelt said during World War II, "We fight not for the lust of conquest: we fight to end conquest."

So should be the same for us. We will be fighting to end fights started by a belligerent enemy bent on destroying us. We will fight defensive wars, and never offensive ones - except in the cast of preemptive strikes

We will also operate under the belief that the end justifies the means. For example, many of you would agree that the Israeli 2008-2009 attacks on Gaza were justified. They were justified because Hamas was a belligerent enemy that indiscriminately fired rockets at civilians.

If our goal is to gain dominion over the Arabs, consider me out. That would make us no better than the Muslims who parade the streets chanting "One day, we will conquer Rome" and "Bomb, Bomb USA!" If our goal is to protect Western civilization from threats, I'm with you all the way.

So you don't want to "cross the line", but you're content to draw it?
Obama must use a magic 8-ball, because if he were flipping a coin he'd be right about half of the time.

Offline MrPatriot1776

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2009, 03:29:38 PM »

I think the lines should be drawn where they historically have been. That means Israel does have a right to exist. And so do Muslim countries. And so does America.

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2009, 04:20:07 PM »
Historical borders? Are you saying we should give Israel back to the Italians? I don't think I much like the idea of Amerindians getting back Manhattan so they can trade it to the Chinese for an oil tanker filled with Everclear, either.
Obama must use a magic 8-ball, because if he were flipping a coin he'd be right about half of the time.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2009, 04:23:17 PM »
What right have muslims to be in any Country other than an islamic Country?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2009, 04:38:02 PM »

I think the lines should be drawn where they historically have been. That means Israel does have a right to exist. And so do Muslim countries. And so does America.

Correction:  No muslim country has the right to exist..but since they do, then all of the Muslims should move to Saudi Arabia where they can live in peace wtih each other..

and I say no Muslim country has a right to exist because Islam has no right to exist...because of its belief to destroy everythign good in this world..
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2009, 04:39:02 PM »

Historically Israel's borders are from the Nile to the Eupraties..you said it..let's draw the borders and conquer... ;D
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MrPatriot1776

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2009, 04:51:27 PM »

Historically Israel's borders are from the Nile to the Eupraties..you said it..let's draw the borders and conquer... ;D
[/quote]

Yeeee-haaaaa! 8)

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2009, 11:44:27 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

Correction:  No muslim country has the right to exist..but since they do, then all of the Muslims should move to Saudi Arabia where they can live in peace wtih each other..

and I say no Muslim country has a right to exist because Islam has no right to exist...because of its belief to destroy everything good in this world..
[/quote]

I could not agree more Dr. Dan!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2009, 12:46:04 PM »

Well said!  :clap:
Also - who are peace loving muslimes? I've never met one. I've never met peace loving nazis as well. If a muslime really cherishes peace, then he/she is not a practicing muslime or an ignorant one. Don't forget, there is also a chance for regression

You want to mingle with peace loving muslimes? Please find, even one, at:

or

Would you be comfortable living and raising your family among them? These are all very peace loving muslimes. So, please stop kidding yourself about the nature of the enemy.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot