Author Topic: Sabras: "like dogs returning to their vomit!"  (Read 3980 times)

Moshe92

Re: Sabras: "like dogs returning to their vomit!"
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2009, 03:43:13 PM »
There was a member of the forum named Mifletzet, the Hebrew word for monster!

He was banned, but he registered on the forum again under the name galileerat!

He is bashing the the people of Eretz Yisrael! Is he a hero who is trying to improve this forum, or is it possible that he is a Shabak agent provocateur infected with mamlachtiut who is spying for other apikorsim?! Does he come from the erev rav? As R. Kahane would say, we need a revolution or a referendum!

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2009, 03:56:46 PM »

He is bashing the the people of Eretz Yisrael! Is he a hero who is trying to improve this forum, or is it possible that he is a Shabak agent provocateur infected with mamlachtiut who is spying for other apikorsim?! Does he come from the erev rav? As R. Kahane would say, we need a revolution or a referendum!

I don't know who he is but he surely tried to provoke. And he did so very awkwardly, his intentions were clear. Though he learned some sound concepts and phrases, his command of the subject is very poor.

Galilee (not Gaililee) Rat, who are you kidding? You were ridiculous. Go do some homework, failed wannabe provocateur :laugh:
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Moshe92

« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2009, 03:57:54 PM »

I don't know who he is but he surely tried to provoke. And he did so very awkwardly, his intentions were clear. Though he learned some sound concepts and phrases, his command of the subject is very poor.

Galilee (not Gaililee) Rat, who are you kidding? You were ridiculous. Go do some homework, failed wannabe provocateur :laugh:

I was just joking. I was trying to imitate his posting style. He has accused Itamar ben Gvir and Nadia Matar of being agents so that's why I said that.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2009, 04:03:42 PM »
I was just joking. I was trying to imitate his posting style. He has accused Itamar ben Gvir and Nadia Matar of being agents so that's why I said that.

You did right Moshe. He deserves being laughed at. I don't know whether he's an agent or not, but provocateur he is for sure.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2009, 09:19:28 PM »

Even as a joke, I do not think it is productive to accuse people of being provocateurs.

If this poster did say that about Itamar Ben-Gvir, then that is on his conscience.  There is no reason to stoop to that level.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2009, 09:58:47 PM »
I think this guy is Marvin. The same Marvin that was banned a week ago.

He keeps coming back again and again because he is desperate for attention.

Shalom - Dox   

Moshe92

« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2009, 11:12:34 PM »

Even as a joke, I do not think it is productive to accuse people of being provocateurs.

If this poster did say that about Itamar Ben-Gvir, then that is on his conscience.  There is no reason to stoop to that level.

I was just making fun of how he calls people agents. What is wrong with that?

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,17724.0.html
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,17449.0.html