Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, July 19, 2009  (Read 8845 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday, July 19, 2009
« on: July 11, 2009, 09:04:32 PM »
Dear Chaim, what is your opinion on Gilbert Gottfried?

« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 09:16:12 PM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
Re: Ask JTF For Sunday July 19, 2009
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2009, 09:29:51 PM »
Dear Chaim,

When I click on the Ask JTF it says the link is broken so I had to use the other link to download the program. When will this be fixed? What do you think of airports now after 9/11? should we try to get some members from Asia? What would you with the blacks if your were the leader of Israel? What do you think of foods from other coutries?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 02:40:56 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, July 19, 2009
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2009, 11:05:27 PM »
Greetings Chaim. Do you think that God can communicate to people through their dreams in the modern world?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 10:32:49 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2009, 11:14:35 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I hope this causes no rifts at JTF but I need to make a statement about Christianity in relation to Judaism in the global sense. You have said that the great Ravs have stated that medieval Christendom and post-Reformation European "Christianity" represent the Nazi body of Edom. I do not dispute that in theory (as naturally, I know exactly how the vast majority of historical Catholicism, Orthodoxy, and Protestantism has behaved), but I think it is only fair to point out that this was not real Christianity being practiced at all. I know that the response that many Jews would make to this is that even today much of, if not most of, world so-called Christianity is still anti-Semitic, but my answer would be the same--that the vast majority of professing "Christians" are not really such at all.

Chaim, isn't it fair and accurate to say that real Christians, just like Jews, were/are/always will be a tiny and despised/persecuted minority throughout the world?

SerbAvenger
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 01:30:18 AM by Serb Avenger »

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2009, 07:57:00 AM »
Hello Chaim,
What non-Jewish leader are you most impressed with and wouldn't mind seeing him or her run a righteous style government here in the US? 
Here a ZooTube Video link I think all our members should be familiar with, it talks about Islamic Immigration and how far it has gone...

« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 07:19:05 PM by Dan »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2009, 09:57:55 AM »
Shalom Chaim

We all know that Ariel Sharon was an evil person for what he did to Israel and deserves a certain end to his life.  However, he has been on a ventilator for the last 4 years.  Whether it is someone like him or someone righteous, what is the proper Jewish perspective of someone who is otherwise dead like Ariel Sharon but on life support?

Thank you

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 09:59:16 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Moshe92

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2009, 04:12:54 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Last week, I made a thread about a so-called rabbi named Brad Hirschfield who claims to have been a JDL member as a teenager in Chicago, but he now likes to work with Muslims. You said you think he was never really involved in the JDL. I also heard about a guy living in Israel who made aliyah from the U.S. in the 1980s named Yossi Klein Halevi. He also claims he is a former Kahanist who was involved in the JDL in New York, but he now likes to work with Muslims and Arab Christians in Israel. He wrote a book called Memoirs of a Jewish Extremist. Do you think he was a real Kahanist, or do you think he's another phony like Brad Hirschfield who is trying to make money off a book? I don't understand how a real Kahanist could turn into a leftist who loves Muslims.

Here is a picture of Yossi Klein Halevi
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 05:02:09 PM by Moshe92 »

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2009, 07:04:29 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What do you think about British prime minister Benjamin Disraeli? His parents were both Jewish but they converted and Disraeli was baptized as a Christian. He did not practice Judaism whatsoever, but he did acknowledge his Jewish ancestry. Disraeli was an excellent politician and he helped the British Empire expand its power. The British Empire was never more powerful across the world than when Disraeli was Queen Victoria's prime minister and closest advisor, so obviously he was good at what he did. But do you consider him to be a traitor to his people for assimilating into Christianity? Should he have officially converted to Judaism even though he was born a "Christian"? What would the official Halachic position on this situation be - is the baptized child of Jewish converts to Christianity obligated to practice Judaism if he is aware of his Jewish ancestry?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 07:15:18 PM by Trace »

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2009, 07:56:57 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What is your opinion of CNN TV host Lou Dobbs?  Thank you and may God Bless.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2009, 04:13:09 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

I was thinking of an idea. If there will be war against the terrorist Iran I think Jews should create a Christian-Crusader Battalion against the muslims. When the muslims fight/fought against Israel, they also started "Jihad". I'm sure many European countries have pro-Jew Christian soldiers, and they would be the volunteers and soldiers in the Crusader battalion. A battalion is 20 000 soldiers (If I know well) that would be a considerable force against Iran. And if this war started, all soldiers would be important.

G-d bless you, and your family
Peter

We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2009, 10:58:20 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Larry King is obsessed with sensationalism and is on his third week of coverage of this sick jerk - Michael Jackson. I could never bring myself to watching show for more than a 2 minutes. Three weeks of coverage and , I have no doubt, that Michael Jaskon's obsession with nazism and young boys were not even mentioned once. How this old hag remains on TV for so long is beyond me!  :o

What do you think best describes Larry King:
1) Nauseating
or
2) Revolting
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Kylefromomaha

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2009, 02:11:30 PM »
Howdy Chaim! I have no questions this week, instead I want to tell two funny schvartza stories. One in Abeline Texas and the other in Omaha. ;D I hope you'll help me narrate. ;D

A friend of mine and I were at a convinience store in Abeline TX while on a trip a year ago. We were going to pay for gas and for food but the line was long. To make matters worse this ugly funky smelling homeless schvartza was ahead of us and arguing AND yelling with the clerk and manager over liquor and cigarettes. *YEAH! I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU IS TALKING ABOUT [censored]! DAT CREDIT CARD IS STILL GOOD! AH PUT FIFTY DOLLARS IN IT DIS MORNING FROM MAH DISABILITY PENSION! IT AINT OVER DRAWN! YOU IS READING IT DAH RONG WAY [censored]! YOU IS A STUPID ASS [censored]! AH NEED MAH BLUNTS AND MAH VODKA SO TYRAN AND I CAN GET SETTLED! TYRAN EVEN HELPED ME WIT DAT EFFING CARD! YEAH!*

This went on for a long time, the clerk was a black man and the manager was white and they were all cussing and argueing and Oh man was that bum ugly and nasty! He had no teeth, he was dirty, he smelled and I was angry because I know people who can't get disability SSD or SSI and they cant get anywhere but they will give our money away to this trogoladyte to get drunk, smoke and get high. I don't know why but I turned around and these mexicans behind me I said to them, welcome to the America of Obama. They all burst into laughter. the cops eventually showed up and told him to leave. He shuffled out ranting about *YEAH! DAT CREDIT CARD AINT OVERDRAWN AH PUT MONEY IN IT DIS MORNIN YOU IS A STUPID [censored]!*

The clerk apologized to us and told us he keeps coming into the store to shoplift and harass people. He also deficates on the property as well.

This second story takes place in Omaha when the Pope was visiting. I was at the park and there was this crack addict running around and jumping up and down ranting and saying crazy things. *AINT YOU HEAR!? DA POPES IN TOWN! YEAH! DAT GERMAN POPE AINT GOT NOTHING ON GEORGE WASHINGTON! GEORGE WASHINGTON KILLED OFF DEM GERMANS IN DA FIRST WORLD WAR! OLD GEORGE WASHINGTON HE GONNA GET OUT HIS MUSKET AND KILL DAT GERMAN! DAT POPE BE A WAR CRIMINAL LIKE DAT [censored] BARACK!*

He kept ranting and screaming this all over the park. I asked him what he had against the pope and Germans and he was *DAT POPE WAS WORKIN FOR HITLER IN DA LAST WAR WE HAD! GEORGE WASHINGTON BUST A CAP ON DEM! YEAH! MICHAEL JACKSON BE MOONWALKING THE BEACHES OF D-DAY [censored] WE STORMED IN AND BUST BUSH AND DAT [censored] DA POPE! YEAH!*

Eventually he moved on I heard him yelling all throughout downtown. It was sad and pathetic. At least we don't have it as bad as in places like LA or New York.

Offline MR VSS

• New JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2009, 05:08:04 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What is your opinion of Dr. Ruth Westheimer?
Was she really part of the Haganah?

Thank you and may G-D bless JTF and its members.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2009, 11:04:42 PM »
Dear Chaim

In the 1970's Brazil set out a goal to be free from foreign oil. Today Brazil imports not one drop of foreign oil they use Sugar ethanol which is more then 3 times for effective then Corn ethanol. What would be your first step to acheave energy independence if you were energy Secretary of energy.

Also could you comment on the the 17 year old schvartza who threw a kitten into a 500 degree oven. This story made me truly sick to my stomach. She only got 1 year in jail for this.

All the best

David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 03:02:57 AM by דוד בן זאב אריה »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2009, 11:09:53 PM »
Dear Chaim, sorry for the typos in the previous post , ive been in a little roiugh patch. But the advise you gave particulary regaring in order to learn hebrew the best it is better to learn in think in it was great .. the program I mentiond last week has  0 english, as  its  teaches  grammaer via sound and pics the way the same way child learns.  
Anyway I whould love to hear an affrinmitive action story if you saw any happen this week ,
Thanks so much.

Offline davinci

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2009, 12:31:37 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Gypsies in Italy don't have a very good reputation. Many Italians think that they just steal instead of working.
I must say I met both sides among the gypsies: honest people who sometimes are quite creative but also drug dealers.
Studying their culture I found out that they originate form India. They apparently have still traditions which are rooted in Hinduism.

So I wonder, what is your opinion of the gypsies?

Where there some interactions between Jews and gypsies during history?

King regards

davinci
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 11:48:26 AM by davinci »
Jews make the desert bloom, Muslims make the desert boom
Allahu-snack-bar!

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2009, 08:27:39 PM »
Dear Chaim,
is there anybody in the entire world that is uglier than Henry Waxman? Perhaps Arafat (shem reshayim yirkav!) would have given him a run for his money before HaShem sent him to his new fiery home, Gehenom. It is nauseating that Waxman is constantly touting himself as a "Jewish politician". I read an interview where Waxman had the gall to claim his political decisions were influenced by his desire for "tikkun olam". What a joke. What can we do about pieces of drek such as Henry Waxman?
regards,
Gimatria

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2009, 01:55:00 PM »
Dear Mr. ben Pessach,

thank you for answering my last question on ask-JTF.

My question this week is:

What is your oppinion on the DESERTEC programm: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-Mediterranean_Renewable_Energy_Cooperation

Sincerly,

Ulli
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2009, 03:31:09 PM »
Hello brother Chaim,

Hope you had a nice week.  I can not believe the constant yammering over some dead pedo pervert in California, who has ruined lives of children.  For the past 2 weeks this is all anyone is talking about, including Fox News.  In the week of the great moment when this vermin was stuffed in a box, 7 U.S. soldiers in Afghanistan were killed and zero or nearly no coverage at all.  Cause everyone had their obsession over Michael Jackson the rotting worm food.  Has people forgotten what this pig has done?  His whole family is a family of nut cases, but this is the only story they bother to mention.  Not that Obama has drained us in over 1.8 trillion dollars in over the last 6 months.  Not that we became the laughing stock with the animal in the White House, but for some sicko dead rotting piece of sewage.  I know this is their way of distracting the simple minded Americans and there are a lot of simple minded, look what they voted for?  I can not believe this country has been reduced to this.  Until now they still talk about him, I didn't see this much overwhelming when Reagan died. So is Michael Jerkson a step above one of the best presidents this country has ever had?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2009, 12:02:42 PM »
Chaim, I read with disgust the story of the widow and young children of a war hero being scheduled for expulsion from the town of Eli in the Shomron.  Her husband fell on a grenade during the second Lebanon War saving his fellow soldiers.  Events like this raise many disturbing questions.

Should nationalist Jews even fight wars like the 2nd Lebanon War?  Olmert bragged at the time that victory there would lead to more expulsions.  Hearing that I even had trouble hoping for an Israeli victory, although obviously I did not want to see more Jewish soldiers get killed or captured.  There is even a small part of me that feels that victory in the War on Terror for the west will probably lead to a concerted push for more expulsions of Jews from Eretz Yisrael and a PLO/Hamas state that would pose an existential danger to Israel.  On the other hand, I have met many soldiers in the US Army and feel nothing but admiration and respect for them and the work they are doing.  I feel physically ill when I hear one of them has been killed in Iraq or Afghanistan.

How do you reconcile these kinds of conflicting feelings?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline dreidelhead

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2009, 12:52:14 PM »
Hi Chaim,

I'm new here. Another JTF'er introduced me to you. I've listened to a few of your past shows and really enjoyed them. Your no-holds-barred honesty is very refreshing. I have many questions but will start with just one.

Hussein Obama is a radical leftist. Hussein Obama is a friend of the IslamoNazis. Both want to take over the world. The radical leftist Marxist scum want a one-world 'utopian' government with the UN at the helm. The IslamoNazis want a Muslim world. Both groups often work together, but in the end, have very different goals. The IslamoNazis detests everything the Leftists stand for. And the Leftist 'should' detest what the IslamoNazis stand for.

1) Which side is Obama ultimately on?
2) If, Chas v'chalila!, freedom loses to these two, between them, who would come out on top?

I look forward to your thoughts,

Dreidlehead :dance:

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2009, 02:14:38 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Recently,    I was reading about Leviticus 19:14: "You shall not curse the deaf nor place a stumbling block before the blind; you shall fear your G-d - I am your Lord."    What especially got my attention was the Rabbinical Commentary associated with this Torah Commandment.     Specifically,   the part of "Lifnei Iver" that is defined,  "prohibition against helping or causing another to sin".     

When reading about this aspect of Lifnei Iver on the Internet,    I got the impression that there are a variety of opinions.     I even noticed the word  "Machloket"    (  differing Rabbinical opinons? ),    which you have used many times on past programs.       The interpretations and discussions on Lifnei Iver seem very complex,   at least for me.     I admit that much of these interpretations and discussions are over my head.      Especially some of the terminology.        On the surface though,   it seems like the sin of "Lifnei Iver"   happens very often,    with most Jewish people not even being aware that they are committing this sin.   

Basically,   can you provide some thoughts about what is considered helping or causing another to sin.     Especially regarding Shabbat and keeping Kosher.       And how it relates to people   (  the people potentially being affected  ) who aren't observant regarding Shabbat and keeping Kosher.     Also,   if it's evident that one committed the sin of "Lifnei Iver",   how does one attempt to repent for this sin?

Thanks as always,   eb22.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 11:21:34 AM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2009, 10:08:55 PM »
Hello Chaim, can you tell us why Indonesia has the largest muslim population in the world for? thanks and GD bless 

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2009, 02:44:13 AM »
Hello Dear Chaim! (:

What is your personal opinion about Avi Rat, who was candidate number 7 on the National Union party list in the recent Knesset elections?

Thank you, Shavu'a Tov and Chodesh Tov! :)

Gam Bashan veGam Gil'ad.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 03:32:34 AM by Gam Bashan veGam Gilad »

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2009, 09:33:14 AM »
Chaim,
 You've probably noticed that living in Queens has become unbearable with all the 300 watt car stereos blasting rap and all the beasts flying around at 70 miles an hour. Calling 311 and the police doesn't help.  Even  a petition  with hundreds of signatures, given to my state senator didn't help. I think that most of today's NYC police are 19 year olds that think this is normal and blast rap in their cars also. Sorry to bother you such frivolousness, but unable to count on the cops to enforce the law, what can be done about this?