Author Topic: Britney to embrace Judaism?  (Read 2938 times)

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
Britney to embrace Judaism?
« on: July 12, 2009, 01:31:03 AM »
Washington, July 10 (ANI): Pop diva Britney Spears is reportedly planning to convert into a Jew, so that she can marry her boyfriend Jason Trawick.

The 'Toxic' singer has been photographed wearing a Star of David necklace during her world tour, and has even recruited a rabbi to help her study the faith.

"Britney wants to try the religion Jason was brought up with," Contactmusic quoted a source as saying.

Britney has previously "experimented" with other religions.

She was introduced to Jewish mysticism Kabbalah by Madonna in 2003, following which she began wearing the religion's well-known red string bracelet.

She also dabbled in Hinduism, and even visited a temple in 2006.

Britney was seen wearing Christian jewellery again, most recently during a trip back home to Louisiana in February. (ANI)

http://in.news.yahoo.com/139/20090710/906/ten-britney-to-embrace-judaism.html

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Britney to embrace Judaism?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2009, 01:32:06 AM »
Oh my word. The only "religion" fit for Clitney Queers is Islam, which I'm sure she already is in spirit.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2009, 01:36:40 AM »
Leave Judaism alone! Leave it alone! I mean it! I'm serious!!!! :(
(For those who don't know I'm paraphrasing Chris Crocker)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2009, 03:19:25 AM »
Oh my word. The only "religion" fit for Clitney Queers is Islam, which I'm sure she already is in spirit.

Good idea.  Just let all those Muslim men rape her.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2009, 03:53:36 AM »
What's the big deal its another Sammy Davis Jr. style conversion. People like this will try every religion under the sun once and find fault with every one of them. People like her are not looking for G-d they are seeking a hip social network. Kabbalah is the color of the day as the trend goes. In a few years it will be something else and all the weak minded people will flock to that. If people paid no attention to the dumb animals they would be a non issue.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2009, 07:52:48 AM »
She will convert and then the poor guy will find out she did it for him, and it wont be sincere- sick man.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2009, 07:54:38 AM »
You know, G-d is mad at people who try to USE Him.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2009, 08:13:45 AM »
Let her convert to Judaism. There are worse stars who are Jewish like Amy Winehouse.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2009, 08:17:07 AM »
   I bet she is going to convert to conservative or reform Judaism instead of the real thing. Of course if she does embrace that real thing, her spirit can be lifted pretty far from where it is now. Maybe she will see the errors in her ways and become a better person. Judaism is supposed to be a light onto all nations. I seriously doubt that she will go through a real conversion, but who knows, others have. Even if she embraces it a little, chooses not to convert and instead returns to Catholicism, it will still have a positive impact on her.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2009, 11:01:04 AM »
This fake conversion if it happens will turn her into a Muslim after her boyfriend is through with her.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2009, 11:19:00 AM »
I was just thinking, she will end up calling him a 'dirty-kike-Jew'  :'(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2009, 11:32:54 AM »
I was certain she was a devout retardist.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2009, 11:33:48 AM »
Genuine conversions have to be performed by 3 Orthodox Rabbi's in attendance at a mikvah.
My niece converted after a lifetime of Jewish education at my Mom's Temple.
My niece had Sunday School, Hebrew School, her Bat Mitzvah and then recieved confirmation after Graduation from Sunday school.

In her 3rd year of College, at the age of 21 she converted to Judaism with 3 Rabbis in attendance at a Mikvah in Los Angeles.
Our family laughed when the Rabbis asked her " do you give up any former religions you had before ?"
It was funny because she had been raised in the Temple since birth.

Anyways my point is conversions are not genuine if they are not done by Orthodox Rabbis. In addition one needs years of serious study to qualify as a genuine convert to Judaism.

I think Britney is just goofing off...like madonna and the rest of the Hollywood phonies.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2009, 11:42:40 AM »
  I bet she is going to convert to conservative or reform Judaism instead of the real thing. Of course if she does embrace that real thing, her spirit can be lifted pretty far from where it is now. Maybe she will see the errors in her ways and become a better person. Judaism is supposed to be a light onto all nations. I seriously doubt that she will go through a real conversion, but who knows, others have. Even if she embraces it a little, chooses not to convert and instead returns to Catholicism, it will still have a positive impact on her.

Maybe, but the problem with Judaism is, that you are bound to the whole law if you have once accepted it. I don't want to be in the skin of someone who vowed to keep and then does not. It is very dangerous.

Althrough who knows. In any case a better choice than Adnan Ghalib  :::D

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2009, 12:22:35 PM »
Britney, a Jew? Don't we have enough problems? The only way, I'd take her, is if she gets her tubes tied and her mouth sewn shut!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2009, 02:57:14 PM »
Let her convert to Judaism. There are worse stars who are Jewish like Amy Winehouse.

Also Streisand, Natanyoyo, Kissinger and others.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2009, 03:06:57 PM »
I would say that we should not mock her if her intentions are true. I was just explaining to a friend the other day that we do welcome converts. He was under the belief that Judaism does not accept converts. But we are also commanded to Love the Convert. When I was asked if they are accepted by all communities I explained that some communities are more accepting towards converts than others.

I am not encouraged when a celebrity publicly announces their intention to convert. I would rather hear that they have completed their orthodox conversion and then I would accept them. I don't accept Madonna and other celebrities who have converted because they {at least Madanno} continue to perform on Shabbat.

I hope that she can change her life because what I know about Briteny is not good...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2009, 03:31:39 PM »
LOL, is this good news or bad?  So Judaism is the flavor of the month for certain degenerate singing stars?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2009, 03:37:30 PM »
Wasn't she just about to convert to Islam to marry some Muslim?  Good gravy.

I heard about that some time ago, she was considering converting to Islam because she had a muslim boyfriend.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 06:29:10 PM by republicandox »

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2009, 03:42:07 PM »
I have no respect for Brittney, she is trash.  And pretending to be Jewish or anything else wont change this.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2009, 04:59:26 PM »
I bet she'll read 1 page on the book how to become Jewish for Dummies. Then when she leaves her man the next day or a week at most she'll go back to her trailer trash lifestyle. Won't last and shouldn't be allowed to mock A Great Religion.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2009, 08:02:08 PM »
I'm sure this is just some wild hair she's got that will go away soon. 

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2009, 10:05:15 PM »
I would say that we should not mock her if her intentions are true. I was just explaining to a friend the other day that we do welcome converts. He was under the belief that Judaism does not accept converts. But we are also commanded to Love the Convert. When I was asked if they are accepted by all communities I explained that some communities are more accepting towards converts than others.

I am not encouraged when a celebrity publicly announces their intention to convert. I would rather hear that they have completed their orthodox conversion and then I would accept them. I don't accept Madonna and other celebrities who have converted because they {at least Madanno} continue to perform on Shabbat.

I hope that she can change her life because what I know about Briteny is not good...

While I seriously doubt her intentions, I fully agree with you. The question is still whether she is going to go through a genuine conversion of just have some conservative or deformed fraud say she is Jewish.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2009, 10:09:30 PM »
Anyways my point is conversions are not genuine if they are not done by Orthodox Rabbis. In addition one needs years of serious study to qualify as a genuine convert to Judaism.

Conversions don't have to be done by Orthodox Rabbis, but do have to be done by real rabbis. I'm not capable of discussing the further haluchic details, but technically Chabad is not orthodox, however, they are shomer shabbat and do follow genuine Judaism.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2009, 03:01:31 AM »
She should keep on dancing and singing at which she is adept till her charms and popularity are intact. Then after she can convert to Islam and wear a black burka, although I feel that the charms of Britney may outlive the life spectrum of Islam.
 ;D

Meanwhile she may be bracing all other religions as her innate tendencies so far may indicate.
 :laugh:

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.