Author Topic: Ron Kuby: vermin!  (Read 10897 times)

Offline Nonny

• Junior JTFer
Ron Kuby: vermin!
« on: September 12, 2006, 09:05:19 AM »
Israel Channel 2 last night showed the documentary tracing the 911 attack back to the killing of R.Kahane.

The unbelievably evil pony-tailed ex-JDL member Ron Kuby b1956 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Kuby
now an an anti-Torah self-professed atheist communist lawyer, who succesfully help defend assassin Nosair, exulted in his interview that "I am very glad that Meir Kahane is dead!".

As Victor Vancier's Redcoat flunky Jerry Flamsberg (correct name?) stated on JTF a few years ago: "At the time of a future Kahanist government, Jewish traitors will get special preference: they will be executed..... immediately"!

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ron Kuby: vermin!
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2006, 09:50:35 AM »
Was the Channel 2 documentary slanted in favor or against Rabbi Kahane HY"D?
Did it vindicate his blessed memory, or did it side with his enemies (who are the
enemies of the Jewish people)?
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline Nonny

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2006, 11:50:19 AM »
The documentary was pretty balanced. It showed how evil, scheming and patient the Muslim terrorists were, how Bin Laden paid for Nosair's defence, and of the conspiracy of silence and deliberate ineptitude by the FBI and interference by the US administration in the police investigating of the assassination and those behind it, and intimated that there was more than just  Islamists behind 911 than a trail that started with Kahane's slaying. The gloating lawyers Kunstler (who is now in the Tropics of Olam Habo!) & Kuby will not be forgotten!

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2006, 12:33:03 PM »
Nonny, are you an Israeli?

Kahane was right!

Offline habiru

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2006, 12:36:55 PM »
cHANNEL 2 HAS A WEBSITE WITH VIDEO CLIPS http://www.keshet-tv.com/Default.aspx   

I WONDER IF THEY HAVE IT THERE.

Offline Nonny

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2006, 10:51:46 PM »
The documentary can be seen here
http://www.guba.com/watch/3000017204

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2006, 12:07:47 AM »
I heard Kunstler died of cancer, supposedly it was a horribly painful death
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Yoel

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2006, 12:29:36 AM »

Praised be the name!. Justice was served somewhat and Im sure he's in a very warm place now.

Offline habiru

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2006, 01:00:13 AM »
Could someone please call in to the Curtis and Kuby show and give this scumbag  his due. We should all do that.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2006, 01:32:39 AM »
whats the number?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2006, 07:40:05 AM »
Could someone please call in to the Curtis and Kuby show and give this scumbag  his due. We should all do that.
whats the number?

The number is 1-800-848-WABC (nationwide) The show is on mornings from 5am to about  10am. Kuby comes on around 6am.
I have listened to this duo for years now. The two of them are quite comical together Curtis the more reasonable of the pair mingles with a lot of N.Y.Cs politicians and is like an unofficial gossip columnist. Kuby the mercenary animal he is champions every radical cause possible however now that he is making some real money I detect the limousine liberal growing in him each day. The thing that annoys me the most with Kuby is that unlike his mentor Kunstler who championed every radical cause and truly believed he was doing the right thing Kuby is only in it for the money and name recognition. For me that makes him even a bigger animal than Kunstler ever was. I still remember seeing Kuby folowing that nasty animal Kunstler around with a briefcase full of papers like a puppy to some of the more prominent cases. Anyone calling WABC will have to get past the call screener and they broadcast with a delay so any debate with Kuby will have to be done in the form of a suprise question.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Scriabin

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2006, 11:52:37 AM »
I'd love to hear the details of his suffering.  I'm sure there were many celebrations upon his demise! ;D

Offline Yoel

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2006, 11:52:56 AM »
whats the number?

The number is 1-800-848-WABC (nationwide) The show is on mornings from 5am to about  10am. Kuby comes on around 6am.
I have listened to this duo for years now. The two of them are quite comical together Curtis the more reasonable of the pair mingles with a lot of N.Y.Cs politicians and is like an unofficial gossip columnist. Kuby the mercenary animal he is champions every radical cause possible however now that he is making some real money I detect the limousine liberal growing in him each day. The thing that annoys me the most with Kuby is that unlike his mentor Kunstler who championed every radical cause and truly believed he was doing the right thing Kuby is only in it for the money and name recognition. For me that makes him even a bigger animal than Kunstler ever was. I still remember seeing Kuby folowing that nasty animal Kunstler around with a briefcase full of papers like a puppy to some of the more prominent cases. Anyone calling WABC will have to get past the call screener and they broadcast with a delay so any debate with Kuby will have to be done in the form of a suprise question.

CJD,

I am copying and pasting your post and making it a sticky. I think its important that we all call in and confront this scum animal about his comments.

Scriabin

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2006, 11:56:11 AM »
I live in Cali-foa-nia.  He goes on at 6am Eastern time...right?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2006, 02:20:53 PM »
I live in Cali-foa-nia.  He goes on at 6am Eastern time...right?
The times I posted are Eastern Daylight Savings.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2006, 04:27:16 PM »
supposedly it was a horribly painful death
Well, that's one way to atone for one's sins.   ::)
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

gentilerighteous

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2006, 02:26:44 AM »
Ron KKKuby is a lying traitorous coward and dog who ought to have to burn in hell for all eternity face to face with satan