Author Topic: Leftist Jews  (Read 3722 times)

Offline Axel

• Full JTFer
Leftist Jews
« on: July 13, 2009, 09:26:45 AM »
One thing I don't get, why do so many Jews here hate leftist Jews? we have to understand that in a world that's biased against Israel, these are the only people stopping justification for anti-semitism, as seen around the world.

So we might not agree with them, but at least they are seen as "good Jews" in the eyes of our enemies, and that helps in a big way to non-Israeli Jews.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Leftist Jews
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 10:20:09 AM »
First off, I don't understand your post.  Secondly, why don't don't introduce yourself first?

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2009, 10:29:19 AM »
We don't like traitors.

Offline joshua

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2009, 12:21:36 PM »
The thing every Jew has to realize, is that no matter what your politics, the hatred is all the same.

Offline MrPatriot1776

• Full JTFer
    • YouTube Channel - MrPatriot1776
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2009, 03:03:02 PM »
One thing I don't get, why do so many Jews here hate leftist Jews? we have to understand that in a world that's biased against Israel, these are the only people stopping justification for anti-semitism, as seen around the world.

So we might not agree with them, but at least they are seen as "good Jews" in the eyes of our enemies, and that helps in a big way to non-Israeli Jews.

We dislike leftist Jews because they are traitors. They might as well just parade in the streets with Palestinian flags.
Patriots! Capitalists! Jews! Gentiles! Lovers of freedom! Subscribe to my YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/MrPatriot1776

Offline Axel

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2009, 04:41:42 PM »
First off, I don't understand your post.  Secondly, why don't don't introduce yourself first?

Well, I'm a Jew from Australia, I spend a lot of time defending Zionism through the internet, understanding the minds of anti-semites and arguing with the folks at places like StørmFrønt.

What about my post didn't you understand?

Offline Axel

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2009, 04:47:07 PM »
We don't like traitors.

Well they are traitors, sure. Keep in mind that my first priority is fighting anti-semitism.

I see these leftist Jews as pawns that need to exist. If all Jews showed the same beliefs, it would make it easier for brainwashed leftist whites and university psuedo-intellects to hate us, boycott us and use violence against us.

Compare an anti-zionist saying "all Jews deserve to die" to "Not all Jews are bad, look at Noam Chomsky, I just dislike zionists".

I see this often, and it's more positive than anything.

On a sidenote, flaming these leftists is foolish, it makes us look like extremist nutcases to the world.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2009, 04:55:58 PM »
Are you from Melbourne ? We had a few users from there before.

I said traitors because I meant this is what we don't like. Technically when it comes Jews who are loyal, not anti-religious and social democrats- they are not traitors and aren't hated.

Offline Axel

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2009, 05:29:28 PM »
Are you from Melbourne ? We had a few users from there before.

You guess it lol.

I said traitors because I meant this is what we don't like. Technically when it comes Jews who are loyal, not anti-religious and social democrats- they are not traitors and aren't hated.

I understand all that. All I meant was that these traitors at least help reduce hate of the Jewish people, not that we should like them or anything. Also, I have to admit I'm VERY anti-religious... I hate Islam  :::D

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2009, 10:04:50 PM »
Once again, Axel, what on earth are you talking about?  If anything, the traitorous left wing Jews CAUSE more anti-semitism by pushing for open borders and defending Third World criminals, among other things. 

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2009, 10:23:59 PM »
we have to understand that in a world that's biased against Israel, these are the only people stopping justification for anti-semitism, as seen around the world.

Quite the opposite.
   Hashem rewards his people when they do what's right and punishes them when they do what is wrong. The antisemites in Europe were never able to break the tzadikim no matter how hard they tried. Chabad Rebbes were imprisoned and even given death sentences, but Hashem protected them. This was not only the case in Europe, but all of Jewish history is filled with AntiSemites that have tried to annihilate us. Looks at the stories of Purim, Pesach and Chanuka. Read Parasha Balak from the torah.
   The times when we lost numbers were when Jews did the wrong thing. This is seen today with the conservative and deformed movements. These movements don't teach Jewish values but instead preach left wing politics. Victims of these movements give up their identify and their offspring often don't even know that they are Jewish anymore.
   The only thing our enemies will appreciate is strength. If they see that we fold on our values, they will use it against us. If we stand strong, they may not like us, but that's their problem because Hashem protects those who do what's right.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?