Author Topic: What do you do if you have an anti Semite at work?  (Read 1707 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
What do you do if you have an anti Semite at work?
« on: July 14, 2009, 02:03:48 AM »
Even though I'm not Jewish, I have Jewish ancestry from three generations back on both sides.  I don't want to get into my whole family history but one side went back to Judaism late in life.  Anyways, Arabs think I'm Arab and Italians think I'm Italian but a variety of people ask if I'm Jewish.  I recently have had a coworker make some comments about my Jewish this and Jewish that but chooses words carefully enough where he makes sure everyone (especially Muslims) think I'm Jewish.  I would consider it something to be proud of to be Jewish but I know this Nazi beast is a hardcore anti Semite because he referred to something about Jews in negative way.   I should have said something but I initially thought I misheard him and it's when I just started my job.  This guy is super popular at work and has been making my life more and more difficult but not doing enough where I could go to a supervisor and have something concrete on him. 

What should I do?  I HATE this person and he will burn in hell for many reasons.  He's evil in every part of his life. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: What do you do if you have an anti Semite at work?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 04:07:08 AM »
If you feel like you're really getting harassed, you should call HR. If it's someone annoying but someone you can deal with day to day without too much stress, then I'd say do your best to ignore it.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 05:32:22 AM »
I broke someone's shoulder at work who was an anti semite   but i had witnesses who heard him and when i told him to stfu he pointed his finger at my face, he got   beat up and in trouble.BTW he was a shvatza  ;D
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 06:10:38 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2009, 05:49:49 AM »
if he tries to harras or attack me he got a meeting with his dead husband with the moustache what was his name again, but if it's a girl...:)

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2009, 03:18:57 PM »
Your best bet would be to collect evidence of racial discrimination.
Obama must use a magic 8-ball, because if he were flipping a coin he'd be right about half of the time.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2009, 05:16:41 AM »
If you feel like you're really getting harassed, you should call HR. If it's someone annoying but someone you can deal with day to day without too much stress, then I'd say do your best to ignore it.

Thanks Rubystars. It's one of those situations that could either get way better or much worse with either decision.  It would be nice to just be able to leave to another job but there's no work out there. 

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2009, 05:18:10 AM »
I broke someone's shoulder at work who was an anti semite   but i had witnesses who heard him and when i told him to stfu he pointed his finger at my face, he got   beat up and in trouble.BTW he was a shvatza  ;D

LOL.  That's awesome!   ;D

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2009, 05:21:49 AM »
Your best bet would be to collect evidence of racial discrimination.

I think I'm going to document everything.  I think this guy's major issue with me is that we went for the same job and I got it quite some time ago.  It seems having patience with these things and make a move against him when the opportunity presents itself is probably the way to go then doing something rash and then getting in trouble. 

Offline RationalMinority

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2009, 05:24:32 AM »

Wow, good for you. Must've made you feel pretty big, huh? I mean, especially with the guy being black.

If you have kids, you'd better start training them now. They'll have a ways to go before they can be a big, bad, bigot like daddy.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2009, 05:34:52 AM »

Wow, good for you. Must've made you feel pretty big, huh? I mean, especially with the guy being black.

If you have kids, you'd better start training them now. They'll have a ways to go before they can be a big, bad, bigot like daddy.
Yea i am pretty bad, where i work if you have a guy make anti Jewish comments and he gets in your face you handle it without the Govt
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2009, 05:36:59 AM »

The guy deserved it being an anti semite as well as a trouble starter.  

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2009, 05:44:48 AM »
- sorry my advise was against the rules of this forum  so I removed it -
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani