Author Topic: wheres CF?  (Read 9951 times)

Offline Teutonic Knight

• Junior JTFer
Re: wheres CF?
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2009, 02:53:30 PM »
 :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2009, 02:56:43 PM »
I've never seen that comparison before, but it's true!  :laugh: :::D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I knew he reminds me on someone  :::D

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2009, 03:03:58 PM »
BobbyJindalTheHero = YimachShmoToIslam
now i get it.
I don't mind if people change their usernames as long as they give us a chance to know who is who. The only one I haven't figured out yet is BobbyJindalTheHero.
But Bobby Jindal is this funny guy who looks a bit like Alfred E. Neuman.

i too look like that a bit ???

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2009, 03:07:31 PM »
now i get it.
I don't mind if people change their usernames as long as they give us a chance to know who is who. The only one I haven't figured out yet is BobbyJindalTheHero.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don't think so. Do you look like Alfred E. Neuman?? No. You are a hindu! You don't look like Alfred E. Neuman.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2009, 03:27:07 PM »
now i get it.

[img width=325 height=400]http://my2bucks.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/bobby-jindal.jpg[img width=309 height=400]http://www.leconcombre.com/concpost/us/postcard4/alfred_e_neuman.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don't think so. Do you look like Alfred E. Neuman?? No. You are a hindu! You don't look like Alfred E. Neuman.
i can look like bobby,since he is indian origin ???

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2009, 03:38:21 PM »
I don't think you look exactly like him...

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2009, 05:13:42 PM »
CF is indeed Serb Avenger.  He's of Mexican and Romanian ancestry.  We all support the Serbs here.  So I don't understand what his ethnicity has to do with anything. 

Pheasant changed his username to Ulli. 

George W. Bush the Hero is now German Kahanist. 

I never knew CF/Serb Avenger was part Romanian...  Awesome!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2009, 05:21:03 PM »
I never knew that Serb Avenger isn't a Serb.

I hope everyone knows me. I think I am one of the few who posted here a lot personal things.

Offline Teutonic Knight

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2009, 06:17:34 PM »
Can some explain to me why a Hispanic person would choose this username?

The username Serb Avenger alludes to someone with Serbian nationality............

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2009, 06:24:50 PM »

The username Serb Avenger alludes to someone with Serbian nationality............

Maybe a troll? I don't know.

My name is German Kahanist and I am German. Would be totally stupid if I would call myself Spanish Kahanist or Italian Kahanist because I am German.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2009, 06:26:01 PM »
What's there to explain?  He adamantly supports the Serbs.  Where is it written that only people from Serbia can support Serbs?  

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2009, 06:36:26 PM »
wait what happened to dannycookie57?   :P
I don't know about that dannycookie57. 
Does anyone know what happened to Cookie the beautiful talking dog though?  8;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Teutonic Knight

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2009, 06:40:29 PM »

Maybe a troll? I don't know.

My name is German Kahanist and I am German. Would be totally stupid if I would call myself Spanish Kahanist or Italian Kahanist because I am German.
lol thats what I mean. It doesn't make any sense.

What's there to explain?  He adamantly supports the Serbs.  Where is it written that only people from Serbia can support Serbs?  
I didn't say only Serbs can support Serbia. I am questioning this strange username. Surely you can see what I am on about?

If you see a poster with the username JewishAvenger. If you took a wild stab in the dark on the posters nationality you would probably say Jewish correct? It makes no sense to refer yourself as another nationality.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2009, 06:51:28 PM »

No! If that's what Serb Avenger wants to be called who are you to question it. You ask quite a few abrasive questions for a new comer. SA is one of our original members.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2009, 07:00:15 PM »
Well it's obvious to me that he adamantly supports the Serbs, and wants to avenge the bad things done to them.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2009, 07:09:53 PM »
thank you Lisa and ProudZionist.

then who is BobbyJindalthehero ? friend of German Kahanist?  :o

and PZ, we would not have recognised you,since you keep changing your avatar and sigg, but thanks for keeping you username constant. :laugh:

"BobbyJindaltheHero" is me, HinduZionist.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2009, 07:33:45 PM »
Serb Avenger is called that because it means basically. avenger of Serbs. He wants to show his strong support for Serbs, not imply that he is one. It's not Serbian Avenger.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2009, 07:39:03 PM »
No! If that's what Serb Avenger wants to be called who are you to question it. You ask quite a few abrasive questions for a new comer. SA is one of our original members.

Thank you. I could just as readily inquire as to why someone posting on a Jewish forum would call themselves "Teutonic Knight".

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2009, 07:49:03 PM »

Thank you. I could just as readily inquire as to why someone posting on a Jewish forum would call themselves "Teutonic Knight".
Germanic Knight is what it boils down to..... Good?? Bad?? who knows. The screen name is secondary its what he posts here on the forum thats important.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2009, 09:04:11 PM »

This BobbyJindalTheHero is not me. They copy my name  ;D

He governs like him to.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Teutonic Knight

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2009, 09:08:47 PM »

You make no sense. I don't pretend to be someone I am not. Why don't you put HispanicRomanianAvenger? Are you ashamed of your background?

Google Teutonic Knights, it's not exactly a secret. I have Bavarian ancestry, I am proud of it.

BTW, don't throw a fit at me, I didn't start the thread. Plenty of others were just as perplexed as I was about your username.

Moshe92

« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2009, 09:12:10 PM »

You make no sense. I don't pretend to be someone I am not. Why don't you put HispanicRomanianAvenger? Are you ashamed of your background?

Google Teutonic Knights, it's not exactly a secret. I have Bavarian ancestry, I am proud of it.

BTW, don't throw a fit at me, I didn't start the thread. Plenty of others were just as perplexed as I was about your username.

Serb Avenger has about 200 times as many posts as you do. Why are you picking on him because of his user name?

Offline Teutonic Knight

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2009, 09:12:37 PM »

Serb Avenger has about 200 times as many posts as you do. Why are you picking on him because of his user name?
"BTW, don't throw a fit at me, I didn't start the thread. Plenty of others were just as perplexed as I was about your username."

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2009, 09:18:29 PM »
Actually to me someone who has the username SerbAvenger would be someone who is not a Serb but wants to avenge for all the injustices that have been done against us. It wouldn't make sense for a Serb to have a username like that.

Though I'm not sure what my initial thought would be. The only reason I knew he wasn't a Serb was because his past username was CF and I saw that he changed it. To be honest, I thought he was perhaps a white American or European, Hispanic was the last thing on my mind! But I'm glad he takes such an interest in Serbian affairs.

Moshe92

« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2009, 09:19:11 PM »

"BTW, don't throw a fit at me, I didn't start the thread. Plenty of others were just as perplexed as I was about your username."

The Teutonic Knights murdered many Jews during the Crusades. I think your name is much more controversial than "Serb Avenger."