Author Topic: Egypt: Church burned down after opening  (Read 4046 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Egypt: Church burned down after opening
« on: July 15, 2009, 07:18:49 AM »
In Upper Egypt, about 190 kilometers south of Cairo, was a newly opened, state-approved church on the day of the inauguration of the Egyptian State then closed and not even ten days later by devout Muslims burnt. The security forces of the Egyptian police are not even present to intervene when the arsonists burned the church.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Egypt: Church burned down after opening
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2009, 07:44:02 AM »
Egypt was once an Christian country! But Muslims robbed it and they destroy it.

Egypt is a racist and anti Christian country!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2009, 08:32:39 AM »
They qurandemons do this in all countries they rule
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Teutonic Knight

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2009, 09:59:16 AM »
In Upper Egypt, about 190 kilometers south of Cairo, was a newly opened, state-approved church on the day of the inauguration of the Egyptian State then closed and not even ten days later by devout Muslims burnt. The security forces of the Egyptian police are not even present to intervene when the arsonists burned the church.

When was this? I want to send this to a friend but I need a link.

Coptic Christians are in a terrible state. Please watch this video:

Part 1 -
Part 2 -
Part 3 -

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2009, 12:16:08 PM »
The satanic domes belonging to the quranimals here in the US should be painted with pigs grease and burnt.
I wonder how they would like it!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2009, 03:16:19 PM »
The Egyptian "police" are the Muslim mobs.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2009, 03:21:09 PM »
Many of the historic temples to Isis and Osiris were desecrated and burnt by the early Egyptian Christians.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2009, 03:22:52 PM »
Many of the historic temples to Isis and Osiris were desecrated and burnt by the early Egyptian Christians.

Ahhh, so that justifies it!?!

Are you joking?

PS: I do not have sympathy for polytheistic animals such as Egyptians who held the Jewish people in slavery for over 200 years... Good riddance to Egyptian evil dieties... Baruch Hashem!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2009, 03:29:35 PM »
Surely you are kidding.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2009, 03:33:15 PM »
If it was President Wolf, for every 1 church burned to the ground, 100 Mosques would be equal of being burnt to the ground
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2009, 03:35:00 PM »
Surely you are kidding.
I guess I'm joking, but I once wasted good money visiting ancient temples in Egypt, which one after another turned out to have been vandalised by the early Christians, who thereafter seemed just that bit less virginal..

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2009, 03:35:55 PM »
If it was President Wolf, for every 1 church burned to the ground, 100 Mosques would be equal of being burnt to the ground

They should burn mosques in every non-Muslim countries especially America and Israel!!!! Give them (the Muslims) a taste of their own medicine.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2009, 03:37:07 PM »
The Muzzies in Non Muzzies countries will be leaving, either on their own or some other measures ,, hint hint
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2009, 03:40:15 PM »
I guess I'm joking, but I once wasted good money visiting ancient temples in Egypt, which one after another turned out to have been vandalised by the early Christians, who thereafter seemed just that bit less virginal..
And pray tell, can you explain to me what would compel you to spend your hard-earned money on tourism to Muslim Nazi nations?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2009, 03:41:05 PM »
Yes I agree!!! If you (MasterWolf) ever take power, the Muslims will wish they weren't even born.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Jeff L

• New JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2009, 03:43:27 PM »
And pray tell, can you explain to me what would compel you to spend your hard-earned money on tourism to Muslim Nazi nations?

Say what you will but those pyramids are amazing, I would love to check that out one day.  Built by Jewish slaves perhaps???

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2009, 03:47:24 PM »

Say what you will but those pyramids are amazing, I would love to check that out one day.  Built by Jewish slaves perhaps???

Not sure. But all I know is that they weren't built by Muslims.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2009, 03:48:53 PM »
Well, for a start, the Isis and Osiris legend bears a close resemblance to the Christian Nativity story, with Sirius as the star. Also, I felt that it might just cast some light on flooding during early post-glacial human history, which it does, though I will not bore you with that. Also, all this happened some 3-10,000 years before Mohammed was a twinkle in his father's suicide belt, so Islam was not a factor. Also, I was getting divorced at the time.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2009, 03:52:35 PM »
Oh, you don't need to pay to look at camel dung.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2009, 03:52:56 PM »
Yes I agree!!! If you (MasterWolf) ever take power, the Muslims will wish they weren't even born.

I think MasterWolf would act like me. Another 9/11 in the USA and good bye Mecca.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2009, 03:57:45 PM »

I think MasterWolf would act like me. Another 9/11 in the USA and good bye Mecca.

Trust me. We will destroy Mecca one day. You can count on it.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2009, 04:24:03 PM »

Trust me. We will destroy Mecca one day. You can count on it.

You are right! One day. Islam, your 9/11 is on its way.

Thank you. BTW, I'm adding that pic to my sig.

Offline RationalMinority

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2009, 04:34:09 PM »
I wouldn't call those great. Large-scale destruction and murder is not a very good way to advance humankind.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2009, 04:40:32 PM »
I wouldn't call those great. Large-scale destruction and murder is not a very good way to advance humankind.

This is not murder! This is self defense!!! Imagine 9/11??
We are the humankind. Not Muslims or Islam.