death to Islam
get rid of Muslims in the holy land

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: HI JTF
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2009, 10:47:39 AM »
You've come to the right place.  Welcome to JTF.

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2009, 10:51:29 AM »
welcome ...it is a pleasure to meet you!
I am in love with Light as it has brought the curtains back from the darkness...i will always be free with the truth i now know and my heart is forever changed...I thank G-d for the light! <3 Always

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2009, 10:54:05 AM »
welcome!!
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2009, 10:55:59 AM »
Hello I'm a Jew from London UK
i love rabbi Meir kahane zecher tzadik livracha may G-d avenge his blood
i hate Islam
death to Islam
get rid of Muslims in the holy land

Welcome brother.

I have many questions about London. I hope you will post much!  :dance:
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2009, 11:01:14 AM »
Welcome! Nice to have another member from the UK!  :dance: :)

Offline Osher

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2009, 11:10:41 AM »
Welcome brother.
I'm also from London and I happen to be your real brother :::D

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2009, 02:27:05 PM »
Welcome to JTF!

Take care in London. This city is full of evil radical extremist Muslims!

« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 06:14:42 PM by German Kahanist »

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2009, 02:31:51 PM »
Welcome to JTF. Yesha is from GB too.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2009, 03:01:10 PM »
Welcome to JTF!

Death to all of them

Just like NAY midsize or bigger city in Western Europe!  ;D

Offline shimmythekahanist

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2009, 04:30:18 PM »
Welcome to JTF!

Death to all of them

I am taking care but unfortunately the leftist Muslim friendly government does Not let us possess any arms
so its hard to defend ourselves.   :crazy:
But hopefully the BNP will come to power and expel the Muslim swines.
And those Jews who say that the BNP is Antisemitic, it won't affect us because we Will all live in Israel by then.  :israel:

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2009, 04:33:36 PM »
Welcome to JTF!

Death to all of them

I am taking care but unfortunately the leftist Muslim friendly government does Not let us possess any arms
And those Jews who say that the BNP is Antisemitic, it won't affect us because we Will all live in Israel by then.  :israel:

Brother, BNP is antisemitic party. Do you know which party would be good for England? Like Geert Wilders's.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

• New JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2009, 04:38:49 PM »
Thanks everybody for the warm welcome and especially my brother Osher for showing me this place  ;)

• New JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2009, 04:41:53 PM »
Welcome to JTF!

Death to all of them

Brother, BNP is antisemitic party. Do you know which party would be good for England? Like Geert Wilders's.

There is no other party, we don't have here someone like Geert Wilders's. BNP is the last hope for England.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2009, 04:45:05 PM »
Welcome Aboard!

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2009, 05:14:37 PM »
Thanks for joining!!!  I have always heard England is full of quaranimals.  I hope the United States doesn't get that way.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2009, 06:42:23 PM »

Well, I am glad somebody sees the light regarding the BNP and doesn't just swallow the lying propaganda.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2009, 06:43:56 PM »
Welcome brother.

Are you really his brother?  :o :laugh:

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2009, 06:51:09 PM »
Welcome Shimmy!!!

Glad to have you on the forum.

Offline Osher

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2009, 08:23:33 PM »
Welcome to JTF!

Death to all of them

I don't think that they are really antisemitic,their main concern is about the Islamization of Britain, they have Jewish members and even a Jewish councillor.
I myself voted for his party in the last European elections and I know other Jews who also voted for the BNP.

Offline Osher

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2009, 08:28:05 PM »
Welcome brother.

Are you really his brother?  :o :laugh:

Yes, we are brothers.  :jump:

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2009, 05:42:03 AM »
Welcome to JTF!

Death to all of them

I don't think that they are really antisemitic,their main concern is about the Islamization of Britain, they have Jewish members and even a Jewish councillor.
I myself voted for his party in the last European elections and I know other Jews who also voted for the BNP.

They are antisemitic and muslim nazis in secret. BNP has pro-muslim party the Jobbik (hungarian nazis, islamlovers, Movement for a Better Hungary in English). When BNP was in Hungary they were speaking against zionism.

I have a video where the president of Jobbik says that Iran should "defend" itself, and that jews are terrorists  etc...BNP has nazi allies so they are not better! The Hungarian fascist party got 15% they must be banned.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2009, 05:47:14 AM »
Welcome to JTF!

Death to all of them

They are antisemitic and muslim nazis in secret. BNP has pro-muslim party the Jobbik (hungarian nazis, islamlovers, Movement for a Better Hungary in English). When BNP was in Hungary they were speaking against zionism.

I have a video where the president of Jobbik says that Iran should "defend" itself, and that jews are terrorists  etc...BNP has nazi allies so they are not better! The Hungarian fascist party got 15% they must be banned.

Most Nazis are por-Muslim if the Muslims are not in their own countries. If there were no Muslims in Western countries you can be sure that the Nazis would give 100% support to the Muslims!

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2009, 06:03:00 AM »
Of course nazis support the muslims. They organised pro-"palestine" demonstrations too...those "peaceful" muslim nazis just burned more than 300 cars in France, and in Paris...BNP, NPD, Jobbik and etc parties are nazis!!

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2009, 06:35:41 AM »
Of course nazis support the muslims. They organised pro-"palestine" demonstrations too...those "peaceful" muslim nazis just burned more than 300 cars in France, and in Paris...BNP, NPD, Jobbik and etc parties are nazis!!

Are you sure about BNP?

Here's the responce of their leader Nick Griffin to the Operation Cast lead, you can see it is pro-Israeli
http://bnp.org.uk/2009/01/%E2%80%9Cisrael%E2%80%99s-gaza-affair%E2%80%9D-by-bnp-leader-nick-griffin/

There's one Jewish site that criticizes BNP, says that Nick Griffin is an antisemite and his support of Israel is a political trick
http://www.jewcy.com/post/british_national_partys_proisrael_turn

But you can also see that "Jewcy" site is very leftist, it says Netanyahu is not serious about two-state solution, calls Judea and Samaria (so-called West Bank) "Occupied Territories", welcomes Kosovo independence, etc. Such people always lie, therefore THEIR criticism of BNP only adds some points to this party.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)