Author Topic: The story of the crow and the kitten  (Read 2106 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The story of the crow and the kitten
« on: July 15, 2009, 02:37:05 PM »

The crow and the kitten have lived in a civilized country. Muslims would have killed them.  :'(
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 02:49:59 PM by Ulli »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: The story of the crow and the kitten
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2009, 02:46:24 PM »

The crow and the kitten have lived in a civilized country. Muslims have killed them.  :'(
Muslims killed that cat and crow?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2009, 02:49:32 PM »

The crow and the kitten have lived in a civilized country. Muslims have killed them.  :'(

I meant would have killed them  :::D :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2009, 02:50:30 PM »
Sorry, I corrected it.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2009, 02:50:53 PM »

muslims would love to kill them i don't know if kittens are Hallal
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2009, 03:02:14 PM »

I doubt it because Halal is copied from Kosher... And cats are not kosher because of their paws...

http://www.vbm-torah.org/parsha.60/26shemin.htm

(26) "The carcass of any animal that has a split hoof but is not clovenfooted is impure to you; anyone who touches them will become impure.

(27) And whatever walks on its paws, of all the animals that walk on four legs, these are impure to you..."

From the point of view of a categorization of mammals, this unit completes the unit with which the first half began; there we learned about animals that had both signs of kashrut (and they correspond to the seven animals listed in Devarim 14:4-5) as well as the four animals that bear only one sign. In the opening unit of B., pasuk 26 discusses animals that have one imperfect sign: animals that have only a partially split hoof, such that it is not properly divided into two – the horse, the donkey and their like – while pasuk 27 deals with the rest of the mammals that have no sign of kashrut at all – they walk on paws - the cat, the dog, the bear, the lion, the leopard, the monkey etc. The combination of both units gives us the complete set of all tall land mammals.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2009, 03:07:44 PM »

I doubt it because Halal is copied from Kosher... And cats are not kosher because of their paws...

http://www.vbm-torah.org/Parasha.60/26shemin.htm

(26) "The carcass of any animal that has a split hoof but is not clovenfooted is impure to you; anyone who touches them will become impure.

(27) And whatever walks on its paws, of all the animals that walk on four legs, these are impure to you..."

From the point of view of a categorization of mammals, this unit completes the unit with which the first half began; there we learned about animals that had both signs of kashrut (and they correspond to the seven animals listed in Devarim 14:4-5) as well as the four animals that bear only one sign. In the opening unit of B., pasuk 26 discusses animals that have one imperfect sign: animals that have only a partially split hoof, such that it is not properly divided into two – the horse, the donkey and their like – while pasuk 27 deals with the rest of the mammals that have no sign of kashrut at all – they walk on paws - the cat, the dog, the bear, the lion, the leopard, the monkey etc. The combination of both units gives us the complete set of all tall land mammals.

Yes but the muzzies don't completely follow Kosher laws they eat lobster ,shrimp, octopus.They also eat milk and meat

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2009, 03:10:20 PM »

http://www.vbm-torah.org/Parasha.60/26shemin.htm

Yes but the muzzies don't completely follow Kosher laws they eat lobster ,shrimp, octopus.They also eat milk and meat

Exactly. I have read, that Muslims do often meltet butter over their roasted beef.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2009, 03:12:11 PM »
Ok, maybe I am wrong... If they eat those forbidden things then they must not care too much about Kashrut...

I have heard elsewhere that there are parallels to Kashrut in Hallal... I really care less...

http://meat.tamu.edu/kosher.html
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2009, 03:14:18 PM »
Yes, Mohammed (ys"vz) copied Judaism. That doesn't mean he copied it well.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2009, 03:18:08 PM »
Yes, Mohammed (ys"vz) copied Judaism. That doesn't mean he copied it well.
True moe-HAM-MAD was a drug addict and mixed up mythology the TANACH  CHRISTIAN BIBLE ,GNOSTICISM AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2009, 04:47:57 PM »
What a precious story! Amazing how this crow adopted and loved this kitten like it was her own.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2009, 09:43:33 AM »
What a precious story! Amazing how this crow adopted and loved this kitten like it was her own.

Yes I like this story too.  :)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2009, 10:01:22 AM »
I remember seeing this on tv! It was a great story! It's kind of emotional for me because I've been taking care of some feral cats too and one of them has a litter of very young kittens that she keeps moving to different locations. I'm hoping to catch them all later to spay/neuter them.

"Cuteness" is really common among young animals and is actually a very serious survival tactic. It contributes to things like this happening.