Author Topic: Obama is No All-Star...  (Read 889 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Obama is No All-Star...
« on: July 15, 2009, 05:14:22 PM »

What's next? I'll tell you what's next...

Barack Obama at the all-star game. Last night Barack Obama threw out the first pitch at the all-star game. He walked out onto the mound and lobbed the ball over the plate. When he was done he went into the stands had a couple of hot dogs and a couple of beers. In the 2nd inning he went into the commentators booth and talked to Joe Buck about how great his life is. Are you freaking kidding me?!

Did I miss something? Was there a memo that went out that said the econmy had turned around? That un-employment was on it's way down? Was there a memo that said Iran and North Korea are no longer developing nuclear weapons? Of course not! There was no memo!

Would somebody tell Barack Obama, he's the President of the United States. That's not a 40 hour a week job! 7 days a week, 24 hours a day this guy should be up at the freaking White House thinking of ways to make this country a better place!

Nobody asked him to run for President. Nobody walked into Barack Obama's room late at night, grabbed him by the ears and told him he was going to run for president. He decided! He begged people to freaking vote for him. I love these senators, congressman , mayors and presidents; they beg people to vote for them and then when they get elected they act like they are doing us a freaking favor by just being in office.

Well let me tell you something Barack, you're not doing us any favors! The country is falling apart and this guy is at a freaking baseball game throwing back peanuts with his feet up on the back of somebodys freaking chair. It's disgusting! It's freaking disgusting what this guy is doing and I'm sick of it! I'm freaking sick of it!!

What's next! What's next!! What's next!!!

Offline Teutonic Knight

• Junior JTFer
Re: Obama is No All-Star...
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2009, 05:26:55 PM »
Every president has thrown the first pitch at baseball games............  Let's not be petty here.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2009, 06:15:14 PM »
Every president has thrown the first pitch at baseball games............  Let's not be petty here.
He is not  like EVERY president.  Remember.  He campaigned on CHANGE.  People thought he would be different.

If they had read the small print they would know it said you will be left with CHANGE in your pocket.
CHANGE in Washington...what were they thinking. 

I did enjoy hearing them boo him as he walked out of the dugout.  :::D

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2009, 09:09:30 PM »
Drinking with Bob is right.

And, yes, other Presidents have thrown out the first ball.

What surprised me when I watched the clip of Obama at the game, was the loud "Boos".
Maybe, and just maybe, people are starting to open their blinded eyes about Obama and his agenda.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2009, 01:00:15 AM »
Obama is a ignorant fool.  He is fiddling while Rome burns.  I don't think he wants to be a good president.  I think he wants the fame and power that the media has given him. 

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2009, 01:15:08 AM »
Obama is a ignorant fool.  He is fiddling while Rome burns.  I don't think he wants to be a good president.  I think he wants the fame and power that the media has given him. 

RanterM,
I'm beginning to think the same thing.
I really do think he is more into his new found fame and whatever perks that come along with his title, than actually engaging in the job he was voted to do.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2009, 08:42:42 AM »

RanterM,
I really do think he is more into his new found fame and whatever perks that come along with his title, than actually engaging in the job he was voted to do.

I wouldn't be shocked if Obama refused to seek a second term and stepped down.  This man hasn't a clue on how to save this country.  There are actually people I know who I will not associate with because of their blind support for this man, while scolding me for being against him.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2009, 08:51:47 AM »

RanterM,

I wouldn't be shocked if Obama refused to seek a second term and stepped down.  This man hasn't a clue on how to save this country.  There are actually people I know who I will not associate with because of their blind support for this man, while scolding me for being against him.
The country is in the hands of a dumb niggerra and he is running a niggerra style administration. All they know is programs, programs, programs. How they pay for any of this is not important. All anyone has to do is look at the David Dinkins administration that was here in New York City sometime back to see the final outcome of this administration. The sad problem is that Dinkins was only destroying a city the shvartza President is destroying the entire country.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2009, 08:55:48 AM »
Yes, he is destroying our country.  Sadly, dumb, ignorant white liberals gave him his power.