Author Topic: I got a question on a fairly new member on the forum..  (Read 1006 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I got a question on a fairly new member on the forum..
« on: July 15, 2009, 07:09:32 PM »
Who exactly is RationalMinority?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: I got a question on a fairly new member on the forum..
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2009, 07:10:53 PM »
I was just noticing him.  He/She might need to be banned.  On the other hand, it's also good to practice debating. 

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2009, 07:12:42 PM »
I don't mind debating, but he or she to me seems a bit suspicious.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2009, 08:06:37 PM »
Hello Masterwolf.
I have a strong suspicion that this one guy in paticular uses more than one forum name.
Every time he gets banned, he has a new name and/or replacement!

This guy is desperate for attention from our forum members and I find that creepy!

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2009, 08:10:47 PM »
I got the feeling this person might be a troll.  If such is the case, then they will be dealt with.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2009, 08:11:30 PM »
I don't think he is a Muslim or a troll. So far, I haven't read anything from his posts that suggest he is one.

But it's strange how this forum's suddenly becoming infested with Muslim trolls...peacetranquilityandcalm..MARK316..ect..

Moshe92

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2009, 08:48:45 PM »
I'm not sure if RationalMinority is a troll, but there certaintly has been an influx of trolls on this forum recently.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2009, 08:53:50 PM »
I'm not sure if RationalMinority is a troll, but there certaintly has been an influx of trolls on this forum recently.
Its a good sign it means new people are finding out about JTF. Along with the good comes a percentage of bad. The best part is we are set up better then most forums to deal with it.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Moshe92

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2009, 10:03:41 PM »
Its a good sign it means new people are finding out about JTF. Along with the good comes a percentage of bad. The best part is we are set up better then most forums to deal with it.

I also think it's a good sign since it means more people are coming to the forum. Also, it's not hard to deal with Khufu, Marvin, CuriousGentile, Mark316, Muslim, Peace.Tranquility.Calm, and all the other trolls that come to the forum. They are definitely not taking over the forum even though there are many of them.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2009, 10:19:57 PM »

IT depends on the situation.  JTF could just be getting negative attention meaning that it is only advertised negatively on leftist controlled google. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2009, 10:41:23 PM »
I'm not sure if RationalMinority is a troll, but there certainly has been an influx of trolls on this forum recently.

IT depends on the situation.  JTF could just be getting negative attention meaning that it is only advertised negatively on leftist controlled google. 

Chad,
You have a good point.
And, a valid one at that.
It could be an indication of negative advertisement, as well as, positive.